PDA

View Full Version : The NIGHT '07 screenings!

livingdeadboy
03-Apr-2007, 05:02 PM
W A T C H H E R E (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tBmKK2hR2A)

bassman
03-Apr-2007, 06:26 PM
Awesome man. I would've loved to have seen it on the big screen.

The trailer for "One Bad Day" looks great, as well.:)

MinionZombie
03-Apr-2007, 07:21 PM
Kick ass vid there, it's a great feeling to have your work screened in front of people isn't it? Also, really terrifying and nerve-racking on the other hand as well, so I understand exactly how you were feeling prior to the screening/during it. Hands all sweaty, heart in your mouth and all that.

The teaser for "one BAD day" looks really cool as well, I can't wait for the DVD to come out, I'll be getting my ass a copy fo' sure. :cool:

Also, glad you made back the budget through the screening. :):cool:

capncnut
04-Apr-2007, 01:17 AM
From watching your movie on a tiny little square on my computer monitor and then seeing the (brief) footage of it on the big screen - what a difference it makes. I bet it looks completely awesome. I wish I could've been there to cheer that s**t on. What can I say? I'm glad it worked out and that Night '07 has finally come full circle for you, mental hugs all round I'd say.

Oh and the trailer for you new flick looks damn interesting (not to mention colourful) and I eagerly await any new info on it. We got our eye on you Mr Eveneshen. :D

MinionZombie
04-Apr-2007, 10:52 AM
lol, "mental hugs", lovin' that bit.

Was that your gal sitting by you? ;) ... niiiice :thumbsup:

As well as enjoying the video, I really enjoyed the fact you were clearly really excited and amped up, you deserve to be. Even though I haven't seen the film yet, everything I've seen/read/heard thus far has been good (except for the odd cretin who runs in on some forum shouting "you suck!" and that's their entire critique - i.e. ignore them), so I certainly look forward to seeing it on DVD. :)

I wonder if GAR has heard about it, or perhaps even see it sometime? Especially considering it being a truly indie film with an indie spirit.

capncnut
04-Apr-2007, 11:17 AM
lol, "mental hugs", lovin' that bit... even though I haven't seen the film yet...
When you see the movie, you will know what 'mental hug' means. Truly awesome MZ, I wish I could tell you. And yes, Judy is very cute. :D

Everything I've seen/read/heard thus far has been good (except for the odd cretin who runs in on some forum shouting "you suck!" and that's their entire critique - i.e. ignore them), so I certainly look forward to seeing it on DVD. :)
Yeah those guys can suck a turd out of my ass! When the haters eventually see this flick just watch the wave of silence across the forums. All that bitchin' about his efforts for nothing, a waste of typing. Night '07 is one of the best independent movies I have ever seen and come April 20, you'll all be giving Reese a mental blowjob. :lol:

I wonder if GAR has heard about it, or perhaps even see it sometime? Especially considering it being a truly indie film with an indie spirit.
If I ever get the chance to meet him, Night '07 would be the first thing I'd ask/tell him about.

Debbieangel
04-Apr-2007, 05:04 PM
What can I possibly say???? wowwwwww Reese AWESOME!!! "mental hugs"!
I could FEEL the excitement...thank you for giving us all a little glimpse of your very special night, that truly was a GREAT surprise!
I am glad you made your money back at the screening and I know from your excitement that wasnt the most important thing! lol
You keep grinding them out we will keep watching them! ;)
I cant wait til April 20, now! let me see its April 4 UGH 16 days to go!!!!
I can wait I KNOW I can wait....REESE YOU TEASE!!!!LOL j/k:p

Exatreides
06-Apr-2007, 06:17 PM
Very good man, this project had snuck under my radar somehow, but thanks to debbie for bringing it up. Looks good, and sounds good too. Look foward to the DVD.