PDA

View Full Version : New Theatrical Trailer, Website and Interview

hydro
04-Apr-2007, 10:01 PM
The new theatrical trailer has now been uploaded and can be accessed via the new look website at www.zombiediaries.com (the trailer can be viewed exclusively over at Dread Central until the 6th April, when it will then be on the main Zombie Diaries site):

http://www.dreadcentral.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1739

A new interview with Mike and myself is also online over at dreadcentral:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/index.php?name=Interviews&req=showcontent&id=4773

Distribution talks are also going well at the moment so hopefully we'll have an announcement on that in the next month or two. You'll hear it here first at homepageofthedead :)

Best,

Kevin

B. Brown
04-Apr-2007, 10:32 PM
Trailer looks awesome.

It reminds me of 28 Days Later, except scarier and taken to a new level :cool:

Debbieangel
04-Apr-2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the update I cant wait to see it! I like the trailer a real teaser! lol

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 02:08 AM
At first I thought this looked like 28 Days Later but the new trailer reveals it to be a whole lot different. Maybe it's the army uniforms or something...

Anyway Hydro, I'm really looking forward to your flick and that trailer revamp is looking red hot man. Kudos. :thumbsup:

hydro
07-Apr-2007, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the support guys and i'm glad you like the new trailer. There's also a new interview and feature coming out next month in the UK's Dark Side magazine.

The trailer's caused quite a stir on the internet and has been viewed over 1,000 times in 2 days so far - very pleasing :)

Kev

MinionZombie
07-Apr-2007, 05:05 PM
Kick ass new trailer, I REALLY look forward to getting to see this flick. :):cool::thumbsup:

AcesandEights
07-Apr-2007, 07:16 PM
Extremely impressive. I'm aquiver with anticipation over here and can't wait to check this out.

Mutineer
17-Apr-2007, 07:54 PM
I haven't hidden my opinion of GAR on this site; thinking he is overhyped and gets far too much credit for Night being anyting more than a horror film and LAND just sucking hard.

All that in spite of my love for Night, Dawn and Day ....

I proclaimed this was going to suck but, I just may be eating my words with this one. This looks ****ing awesome. I hope I eat crow, I really do.

capncnut
17-Apr-2007, 10:09 PM
There's also a new interview and feature coming out next month in the UK's Dark Side magazine.
Cheers Kev, I'll be sure to look out for it.

I proclaimed this was going to suck but, I just may be eating my words with this one. This looks ****ing awesome. I hope I eat crow, I really do.
If I had a penny for everytime I dismissed a trailer only to be blown away by it later, damn I'd be worth 7p. :D

Debbieangel
22-Apr-2007, 12:50 AM
Kev that is so cool that your trailer is getting rave reviews!!! The redo on it is GREAT it just draws you in to want to see more!
Still looking forward to viewing it soon!:D