PDA

View Full Version : Update for Week of April 9th and On

livingdeadboy
09-Apr-2007, 12:59 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/reesterfx/NIGHTSCREENINGcopy.jpg

First off! As you can see above, Night '07 will grace computer screens on Friday April 20th on Google Video. It will play for about a week and half, so plenty of time to catch it online. And then brace yourself, for the DVD release this May! We are working on a nice 20 minute documentary on the making of the movie, so there is something to look forward to!

Heres an interview i did for a website --> READ HERE (http://www.lucidcng.com/interviews/zombie-shop-talk-with-resse-eveneshen.html?Itemid=12)

Also been working hard on "One Bad Day" (the teaser trailer can be seen at the movies website below in my sig.) That movie will make its debut strictly on Google Video sometime in June. Its just a fun little movie made for anyone who is looking for some time to kill (and believe me, its a hell of way to kill time, its a gory little flick). The Google Video versions of Night '07 and O.B.D. will both be in fairly good quality video, a lot better then the Escalation video.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/reesterfx/grind-1.jpg

I don't know how many of you out there got to see Grindhouse this weekend, but that is the most fun I have had in a long time. Just reminded me of the days of watching late night 70's and 80's double features on T.V. back when it was just me and my mom living out on our own...so it was damn awesome. Alot of people have been bashing the Tarantino segment "Death Proof" the most, I don't get it, that was the most "grindhouse-ish" out of the two. And I personally loved all the classic tarantino references to other movies, like "The Vanishing"... a classic.

The fake trailers also had me giggling quite a bit as well, and despite what some have been saying, Edgar Wrights "DON'T" trailer was great. It reminded me of old previews for some of Fulcis films, like "Seven Doors of Death" and "House By The Cemetary".

I am just rambling here, but I loved the movie .. i saw it three times this weekend :o

So those are all the updates for now, I leave you now with a pic of me on the good ol' One Bad Day set, and hope everyone on this forum had a great easter!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/reesterfx/me-guts.jpg

bassman
09-Apr-2007, 01:20 PM
Cool spin on the original poster, Reese.

I like the picture of Osama's killer;) . And hell yeah "Grindhouse" rocks. I only saw it once this weekend, but I'm trying to go tonight after work and take along a buddy to see what he thinks.

I agree with you that "Death Proof" wasn't as bad as some are saying, but you have to remember that after following "Planet Terror"....it was going to have some troubles.

"Don't" was probably my favorite of the trailers with "Machete" as a close second.

Anywho......I look forward to seeing Night07 again, as well as, "OBD".:D

capncnut
09-Apr-2007, 03:22 PM
Good news man. Looking forward to seeing Night again and I'm digging the poster very much. Let me know when the DVD is ready, I got a few peeps that want a slice.

B. Brown
09-Apr-2007, 06:36 PM
April 20th ... wahhh :( lol

I can't wait to see it.

living-zombie
10-Apr-2007, 05:39 PM
i honestly can't wait for the 20th, what time will you post it on google. i will say i've seen ALOT of zombie movies, some good and some bad. as night and it's remakes, i hope it meets my standards as a night. can't wait

ben:dead:

ngm231
10-Apr-2007, 11:39 PM
im not going to watch it on google video, im going to wait for the dvd release.

bassman
11-Apr-2007, 12:34 AM
im not going to watch it on google video, im going to wait for the dvd release.

This man has some strength. Good on you man.

But just to warn you....it's a good flick and it wouldn't hurt to give it a sneak peak on the web AND buy the dvd.;) :p

capncnut
11-Apr-2007, 02:53 PM
im not going to watch it on google video...
NG, you might as well watch it on Google Video 'cos trust me, once you see it - you WILL want to own it all the more. :cool: