PDA

View Full Version : DEADLANDS Crew gear coming soon

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2006, 03:04 PM
Just thought I would announce that you will be able to get cast & crew gear from the film very soon.

We are going to have Hats & T-shirts with the films Logo on it and they will be available starting in May 2006.

T-Shirts will be $25.00 Shipped

Hats will be $20.00 shipped.

I will be taking orders starting April 21st for a May 10th delivery.

Hats are white with maroon blood logo one size fits all.

T-shirts are available up to 4x in size and are white with Film Logo on front left breast area, and CAST & CREW on the back between the shoulder blades.

LouCipherr
30-Mar-2006, 01:08 PM
Did you order the lambskin "Deadlands" condoms I suggested? I mean, c'mon, imagine the slogans we could come up with..

"Deadlands condoms.. when you're doing something rotten to a rotting corpse, make sure you're protected!"

"Deadlands condoms.. the only thing keeping your member from contracting something and looking like one of the living dead"

"Deadlands condoms.. they're not just for corpses anymore"

"Deadlands condoms.. when necrophilia has you by the balls, make sure you cover your member with Deadlands condoms. Guaranteed to keep you from rotting"

"Deadlands condoms.. even the dead will refuse sex with you...unless you cum prepared with Deadlands condoms!"

"Deadlands condoms.. you don't want your dick to look like our bleeding title card, do you?!"

"Deadlands condoms.. keeping your member from becoming dismembered"

..am I way off base here or what? :p :lol: :D

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 01:26 PM
Did you order the lambskin "Deadlands" condoms I suggested? I mean, c'mon, imagine the slogans we could come up with..

"Deadlands condoms.. when you're doing something rotten to a rotting corpse, make sure you're protected!"

"Deadlands condoms.. the only thing keeping your member from contracting something and looking like one of the living dead"

"Deadlands condoms.. they're not just for corpses anymore"

"Deadlands condoms.. when necrophilia has you by the balls, make sure you cover your member with Deadlands condoms. Guaranteed to keep you from rotting"

"Deadlands condoms.. even the dead will refuse sex with you...unless you cum prepared with Deadlands condoms!"

"Deadlands condoms.. you don't want your dick to look like our bleeding title card, do you?!"

"Deadlands condoms.. keeping your member from becoming dismembered"

..am I way off base here or what? :p :lol: :D

I AM NOW ACTUALLY GOING TO LOOK INTO ORDERING THESE

:lol:

LouCipherr
30-Mar-2006, 01:56 PM
Why does that not surprise me!? :lol:

Sorry everyone, was having what I call a 'moment' :D

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 02:20 PM
Well, I just requested a price quote, so if it is reasonable to get them..

DEADLANDS Episode #1: The Rising Condoms will be available for purchase.

LouCipherr
30-Mar-2006, 03:02 PM

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 03:18 PM
HERE IT IS

http://x11.putfile.com/3/8810181668-thumb.jpg (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=3/8810181668.jpg&s=x11)

And they will be made!

LouCipherr
30-Mar-2006, 04:40 PM
Ok, y'know what? There was a reason I told you to seek help after the filming of this movie! :lol: Notice there's been 44 views, not one reply - people are gonna be scared of you now! :evil:

Hmm, the marketing/slogan possibilites are endless.....

"deadlands condoms - keeping your meat fresh since 2006"
"deadlands condoms - cover that decaying meat!"
"deadlands condoms - a wrapper a day keeps the stench away"
"deadlands condoms - 'we got this by the balls, man!' " (had to borrow from the 'balls of the dead' thread, sorry guys.. :D)
"deadlands condoms - just when you though it was safe to park the pigskin bus in tunatown"
"deadlands condoms - WTF were we thinking?!"

but I digress..

See, these are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools. :D

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 05:16 PM
Ok, y'know what? There was a reason I told you to seek help after the filming of this movie! :lol: Notice there's been 44 views, not one reply - people are gonna be scared of you now! :evil:

Hmm, the marketing/slogan possibilites are endless.....

"deadlands condoms - keeping your meat fresh since 2006"
"deadlands condoms - cover that decaying meat!"
"deadlands condoms - a wrapper a day keeps the stench away"
"deadlands condoms - 'we got this by the balls, man!' " (had to borrow from the 'balls of the dead' thread, sorry guys.. :D)
"deadlands condoms - just when you though it was safe to park the pigskin bus in tunatown"
"deadlands condoms - WTF were we thinking?!"

but I digress..

See, these are the thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools. :D

You're telling me to seek help... that's a laugh.

I'm not the one coming up with ad slogans. :p

LouCipherr
30-Mar-2006, 05:26 PM
You're right, you're the one ORDERING THEM! :p

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 05:41 PM
You're right, you're the one ORDERING THEM! :p

Do the letters F & U mean anything to you? :D

LouCipherr
30-Mar-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, they mean you're f'd up for even considering my idea.. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 05:53 PM
Just remember it was your IDEA... so you're the one who needs to seek help! :D

Tullaryx
30-Mar-2006, 06:45 PM
Gear open for anyone to order?

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 09:21 PM
Yep

Anyone can order it, but It will say cast & crew. If that doesn't bother you... Then get your checkbook out! :D

After much debate... we have developed a marketing strategy for the Movie with Condom promo!

This Movie is so kick ass we give you a condom to catch the load your gonna blow by watching it.

Every DVD comes with a free condom, so even if you think the movie sucks, and at least have a girl nearby... you can get laid... cause we the filmmakers want you to know that we care about your time, and safety.

:D :p

LouCipherr
31-Mar-2006, 12:01 PM

This is gonna be one hell of a marketing campaign! I can see it now.....

...cause we the filmmakers want you to know that we care about your time, and safety.

Yeah, unless you're in the movie, then we wanna eat your braaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!!! :D