PDA

View Full Version : Night '07...on the big screen...AGAIN!

livingdeadboy
17-Apr-2007, 12:50 PM
Well some cool news, this will be a short little update. A new age grindhouse cinema in Windsor ontario (right across the pond from Detroit) caught wind of Night of the living dead, and they are going to show it in their theatre at the end of May.

So as per usual, this makes me a happy camper. Hopefully it gets a nice big turn out like the last two showing of the movie. It's funny, everytime I think this Night '07 movie is finally going to rest...cool things like this pop up. I wish I would have known while we were filming that we would have these showings, so many things I could change lol.

Also...just four more days before Night attacks google video :)

MinionZombie
17-Apr-2007, 06:16 PM
Cool news man! :thumbsup:

capncnut
17-Apr-2007, 09:37 PM
It's funny, everytime I think this Night '07 movie is finally going to rest... cool things like this pop up. I wish I would have known while we were filming that we would have these showings, so many things I could change lol.
Oh hush, don't worry about that just enjoy yourself. I wouldn't have your movie any other way man and it's all gonna resurrect again this Friday. Be sure to pop your head in chat that night if you have the time. :cool:

Debbieangel
17-Apr-2007, 11:17 PM
Friday is gonna be GREAT I cant wait to see NOTLD 07...then chat with you about it!!!
It will be your night to shine again Reese!!!! ;)

living-zombie
18-Apr-2007, 12:57 AM
what time are you posting it on google? will you get in the chat room? if so what time?:dead: cant wait

Debbieangel
18-Apr-2007, 07:24 PM
what time are you posting it on google? will you get in the chat room? if so what time?:dead: cant wait

Good question to ask lz I should have asked that myself....I hope everybody shows up to give Reese the thumbs up on his NOTLD 07 which I am sure is going to be a hit!
I would say good luck( but bad luck to say that) I will say the old theater term "Break a Leg" lol Reese!
I would guess probably evening after 8 or 9 eastern probably would be a good time dont you think? that would give alot of people time to watch it or atleast half the people without crashing the site?:)

bassman
18-Apr-2007, 07:38 PM
He had the luck when he made it, Debbie. Trust me. It's a fun little ride. I very seriously doubt that you'll be let down.

Danny
18-Apr-2007, 07:58 PM
yeah, im waiting to catch it on the google showing , heh maybe youll get a record for online premier?

living-zombie
18-Apr-2007, 08:25 PM
how much will the dvd be and where can i buy it? can i get an autograph, i don't have any autographs from a zombie movie, i only have one autograph from david hasselhoff... hahaha

capncnut
18-Apr-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm glad so many of your folks are showing interest in Reese's movie. Night '07 is such a joy to watch that I'm pretty sure most of you are going to end up owning it. :cool:

how much will the dvd be and where can i buy it? can i get an autograph, i don't have any autographs from a zombie movie, i only have one autograph from david hasselhoff... hahaha
Patience dear boy, the dvd will not be out for at least another month or so.

living-zombie
18-Apr-2007, 09:12 PM
does it have the original names like ben, helen, harry, and karen or new ones, i'm literally dying to see it, the suspense is KILLING ME. haha, it is. ben

bassman
18-Apr-2007, 10:03 PM
does it have the original names like ben, helen, harry, and karen or new ones, i'm literally dying to see it, the suspense is KILLING ME. haha, it is. ben

It has a few from what I remember. I don't think it has all of them. For the most part, it's basically not a remake of the original "Night of the Living Dead"(this is a good thing). It's more of a movie set against the rising of the dead that takes it's own path and winks at Romero's classic every so often.

It's quite refreshing to see a film like it, actually. I was a bit weary of it when I first heard about it, but then I won the sneak peek on here and I very much enjoyed it. The best low budget, independent film that I've probably ever seen.

capncnut
18-Apr-2007, 10:37 PM
does it have the original names like ben, helen, harry, and karen or new ones, i'm literally dying to see it
Well the lead character is called John and he has an adopted sister named Barb. On top of that, the cemetary scene is still there but with some new twists and there's a s**tload of movie references/quotes in the dialogue.

If you wanna know more about it then check out the review thread. Me, Bassman and Coma each posted reviews. There are some spoilers so tread carefully. :D

livingdeadboy
18-Apr-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey all! Sorry about responding late here, was out of town! Okay, I will make this quick...the movie will be available early Friday morning, so when you wake up...it should be there.

I will come in for a chat later on that night, not 100% sure what time, my guess would probably be 9:30 - 10 ish (eastern) :)

I am sorry this cant be a longer response, glad to see that everyone is so eager to see it!

Mutineer
19-Apr-2007, 12:01 AM
For the most part, it's basically not a remake of the original "Night of the Living Dead"(this is a good thing). It's more of a movie set against the rising of the dead that takes it's own path and winks at Romero's classic every so often.

Sans the title of the film :rolleyes:

and the ONE SHEET :p

This kid has no shame. :D

-

Someone should start making Night 08.

Debbieangel
19-Apr-2007, 12:34 AM
Hey all! Sorry about responding late here, was out of town! Okay, I will make this quick...the movie will be available early Friday morning, so when you wake up...it should be there.

I will come in for a chat later on that night, not 100% sure what time, my guess would probably be 9:30 - 10 ish (eastern) :)

I am sorry this cant be a longer response, glad to see that everyone is so eager to see it!

OK GUYS YOU SEE IT>>>BE THERE .....9:30-10 ish!!!!!!

We will be looking forward to it Reese!!!! Just to tell you how EXCELLENT it is!!
2 days and counting!!!!:p :clapping hands: :| NOTLD07:| YAY!!!!

living-zombie
19-Apr-2007, 03:27 AM
man, who cares about the name. it's all about zombies.

hey deadboy
can i get an autograph? that'd be awesome. before you go big