PDA

View Full Version : Circuit City and Deadlands: The Rising

LouCipherr
17-Apr-2007, 07:10 PM
Has anyone ordered their DVD's from Circuitcity.com by any chance? I'm just curious because I went to their site this morning and it's on - get this sh*t - BACKORDER!

:lol:

I guess they sold all their copies during their pre-sale.

Someone pinch me, there's no way in f*ck i'm not sleeping. :lol: :D

DjfunkmasterG
17-Apr-2007, 07:31 PM
I am sure they didn't have many to start, but still nice to know that on the day of release they're already on back-order.

LouCipherr
17-Apr-2007, 09:47 PM
*in my best "Jules" voice* Exactamundo. :D

Richard_D_Moore
20-Apr-2007, 03:57 PM
The only thing that puts me off buying it is the short running time. But I'll definitely rent it

LouCipherr
20-Apr-2007, 05:07 PM
There's a lot of extras on the DVD that might give it more value to ya if the short running time is an issue, however, I completely understand your concern.

As far as I know, blockbuster online and netflix are both carrying it, although I think netflix has a "short wait" for it at the moment - or so i've been told. ;)

MinionZombie
20-Apr-2007, 07:30 PM
Of course, running time has nothing to do with quality, and I think Deadlands is at an ideal length, the film is cut to the length that works for the film itself, unlike what you often find with some indie filmmakers who insist on making a 90/100/120 minute film that just drags and drags and drags. Deadlands doesn't drag, but it doesn't go by too fast either...the pacing is spot on, and that's one of the things I really liked when I first saw it.