PDA

View Full Version : This is the nastiest and scariest thing I have ever seen

DjfunkmasterG
28-Mar-2006, 07:17 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/weirdpiercings.html

p2501
28-Mar-2006, 07:23 PM
that' really not so bad. run a search for "BME" or extreme body modifications on google.

MikePizzoff
28-Mar-2006, 07:34 PM
Aside from the fact that it's fake, it's really not bad. Over half of my friends have at least 2 of those peircings.

HLS
29-Mar-2006, 04:40 AM
Why in gods name do people do that. I am suprised they can get jobs looking like that. some of it is neat. I wonder how they put those horns in???????????:rockbrow:

i finally got it to work. wow thatwas wild!

Trencher
29-Mar-2006, 07:55 AM
Do you think that guy with the spikes could use them to gore people with?
You know without killing himself?

DjfunkmasterG
29-Mar-2006, 11:14 AM
I wondered that myself...

Could he use them as a weapon, do the cops think of them as a weapon? I bet if he got into a fight they would be considered weapons.

Anyway, I just wanna know what posesses people to do that stuff to themselves?

mista_mo
29-Mar-2006, 02:44 PM
I guess it's because they just want to stand out amoung everyone else...to not "conform" like the "conformist pigs". Thats the only thing I can think of. and I mean, you would stand out having a row of spikes on your head eh? And I think they are held in place via a metal plate inserted into their skull..I'd imagine that they'd just screw in.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Mar-2006, 02:50 PM
I'd imagine that they'd just screw in.

F*CKING OUCH! :eek:

erisi236
29-Mar-2006, 02:51 PM
I wanna be different and non conformist, just like all the other different and non conformist people :|

p2501
29-Mar-2006, 02:57 PM
I wanna be different and non conformist, just like all the other different and non conformist people :|

can i direct you to the nearest Hot Topic store?:D

erisi236
29-Mar-2006, 02:58 PM
can i direct you to the nearest Hot Topic store?:D

Ha, I do shop there from time to time! :D

They do have some cool shirts. :cool:

idsaluteyoubub
29-Mar-2006, 03:02 PM
Ha, I do shop there from time to time! :D

They do have some cool shirts. :cool:

Yea they have some badass shirts. I picked up a Dawn shirt there and a Ash shirt there...I dont give a flying balls if its supposed to be a poser place or whatever...they got some cool stuff!

p2501
29-Mar-2006, 03:06 PM
agreed they do have decent shirts. but the disaffected teenagers that live within and just outside of those stores need to be shot on sight.

MikePizzoff
29-Mar-2006, 03:14 PM
Hot Topic does blow but who cares if people have peircings in their face? I hate when people get on the whole "how can someone be non-conformist if they look just like other people"... there is no such thing as non-conformity if you're going to look at it that way because no matter what people say or do you'll always be like "someone else already wears that!" But the true meaning of non-conformity is not going amongst the "norm" which is socially "approved" by the general populace.

I'm sorry... I'm just tired and irritable.

mista_mo
29-Mar-2006, 03:20 PM
it's understandable...personally, I don't think there is such a thing as non-conformity anymore...I mean, the non-conformists don't realize that they are conforming to anouther standard of dress...

p2501
29-Mar-2006, 03:23 PM
i disgree, there is a ton of ways to be non conformist, but none of them involve deidacting yourself to any sort of social group/movement.

the overall failure from most vocal "non conformists" is that they're part of a social group, nothing more. honestly most of these people want attention or to **** off thier parents, more than non conformaity.

MikePizzoff
29-Mar-2006, 03:31 PM
honestly most of these people want attention or to **** off thier parents, more than non conformaity.

This is true. Being an active member of the punk community for 9+ years, I see these people all the time. They're the ones that come & go and the next year they're replaced by a new line of kids that'll disappear in 7-8 months.

mista_mo
29-Mar-2006, 03:43 PM
kids are fickle things, being one myself, I would know. alot of us tend to find ways to "rebel" (if you can call it that). I really am sick of "non conformists" I truly am...and tehre is alot of em at my school...some days I feel like beating the smurf outta them..I mean come on.. seriusly..sorry, I just get angry when I hear how they talk and how punk they are and all that jazz..

MikePizzoff
29-Mar-2006, 03:47 PM
kids are fickle things, being one myself, I would know. alot of us tend to find ways to "rebel" (if you can call it that). I really am sick of "non conformists" I truly am...and tehre is alot of em at my school...some days I feel like beating the smurf outta them..I mean come on.. seriusly..sorry, I just get angry when I hear how they talk and how punk they are and all that jazz..

Kids that talk about "how punk" they are will always be a joke to the true "members" of the "community". They're usually the ones that have no idea what basement venues are or... ugh I dont even feel like getting heated over the morons. I'm done with this thread. Too many posts from me. :mad:

p2501
29-Mar-2006, 03:49 PM
This is true. Being an active member of the punk community for 9+ years, I see these people all the time. They're the ones that come & go and the next year they're replaced by a new line of kids that'll disappear in 7-8 months.

yep, i always look at their boots. a newbie with fresh unscuffed Docs = FNG.:rolleyes: