PDA

View Full Version : I can top Funkmaster's "nasty" post

p2501
28-Mar-2006, 07:22 PM
this is easiliest the scariest thing i've seen on the internet.

http://gorillamask.net/centimouse.shtml

from now on if anyone asks why i carry a gun, i will direct them to this. :eek:

HLS
29-Mar-2006, 04:50 AM
it will not load:(

Philly_SWAT
29-Mar-2006, 08:59 AM
Try clicking on the image that does not appear to be loading, and it will open a new page and it will load. Worked for me anyway. But if this is the scariest thing you have seen on the internet, then you must not go online much.....

DjfunkmasterG
29-Mar-2006, 11:18 AM
Yep, that worked...

And was not very nasty, but was kinda of neat to watch a mouse get eaten by that abomination. :evil:

p2501
29-Mar-2006, 01:09 PM
Dude it's a 2 foot long centipede! how the **** is that not ****ing scarry?

Poncy body modification, and knee jerk ogrish pics have nothing on a 2 foot long centipede.

Adrenochrome
29-Mar-2006, 01:28 PM
Dude it's a 2 foot long centipede! how the **** is that not ****ing scarry?

Poncy body modification, and knee jerk ogrish pics have nothing on a 2 foot long centipede.
Man, imagine sleeping soundly, when,.....all of a sudden, you feel something prickly sticking your leg. You pull back the covers and see one of THOSE nasty bastards crawling up your leg!!!

p2501
29-Mar-2006, 01:32 PM
exactly!

these are nearly as bad as those cammel spiders

Adrenochrome
29-Mar-2006, 01:47 PM
exactly!

these are nearly as bad as those cammel spiders

*shudders* -you HAD to mention CAMEL SPIDERS!!!!!
If one of those things came within 10 feet of me I'd soil myself, turn a few shades of "wet pale" and scream like a little girl. Holy Crap!!!!!!

http://biomesblog.typepad.com/the_biomes_blog/files/camelspider1.jpg

idsaluteyoubub
29-Mar-2006, 01:49 PM
*shudders* -you HAD to mention CAMEL SPIDERS!!!!!
If one of those things came within 10 feet of me I'd soil myself, turn a few shades of "wet pale" and scream like a little girl. Holy Crap!!!!!!

http://biomesblog.typepad.com/the_biomes_blog/files/camelspider1.jpg

Dude, ****ing put that picture behind a cut or something. I cant handle that. I have a horrible fear of spiders.

I wont even look at the video, P. I have seen a stillshot of it and I am now afraid of centipedes as well:eek:

p2501
29-Mar-2006, 01:53 PM
the video was posted on a WTF? group i subscribe to in LJ. the best response to this entire thing was "KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!"

Bub, Adreno, I completely agree. trauma to the human body i can deal with day in and day out. creepy crawlies ****ing bug me out.

Adrenochrome
29-Mar-2006, 02:00 PM
the video was posted on a WTF? group i subscribe to in LJ. the best response to this entire thing was "KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!"

Bub, Adreno, I completely agree. trauma to the human body i can deal with day in and day out. creepy crawlies ****ing bug me out.

Here in the Kansas City area there are HUGE black, speckledy, "wolf spider" looking things (kinda look like a black tarantula). I see them when I go hiking in wooded areas near lakes. Next one I see, I'll snap a photo - the first time I came across one of those little bastards just about turned me into a little girl for life! I SWEAR it's palm sized (not including fingers) You can see all the eyes staring up at you menacingly, as if saying, "Yes, that's riiiight, come a little closer, I want to jump on you and sink these massive fangs into your face!!!"
Yes, I can handle just about anything - spiders are my biggest "creepy weakness" - It's like my body wants to shut down and go into a coma so I don't have to see them.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, now I have to call the exterminator.......

erisi236
29-Mar-2006, 02:47 PM
heh, all we have to deal with around here in gigantic cat killing scorpions :eek:

http://www.whozoo.org/inverts/arthrops/Chelicerates/EmpScorp192.jpg

HLS
29-Mar-2006, 06:39 PM
Here in the Kansas City area there are HUGE black, speckledy, "wolf spider" looking things (kinda look like a black tarantula). I see them when I go hiking in wooded areas near lakes. Next one I see, I'll snap a photo - the first time I came across one of those little bastards just about turned me into a little girl for life! I SWEAR it's palm sized (not including fingers) You can see all the eyes staring up at you menacingly, as if saying, "Yes, that's riiiight, come a little closer, I want to jump on you and sink these massive fangs into your face!!!"
Yes, I can handle just about anything - spiders are my biggest "creepy weakness" - It's like my body wants to shut down and go into a coma so I don't have to see them.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, now I have to call the exterminator.......

I know what you mean. When i was in college in Lawrence, KS i went to a lakeside baptism and we were walking in the dark. lifted up the flashlight and we nearly walked into this spider web that was huge, like out of a horror movie huge and had this spider the size of your palm and we all screamed like little girls, even the guys. i have the image of that spider fused in my brain. If you want to see big bugs, go to South Carolina. A scarlet colored roach that had to be several inches long flew out of a tree at me. Also rats as big as small dogs :eek: