PDA

View Full Version : The bigger badass: Part 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

MinionZombie
20-Apr-2007, 10:24 AM
Okay, so the McClane/Bauer one has kinda been served (although I personally voted for Bauer, as you'll see in detail in the thread :p), so I figured I'd add another one, a kinda 'winner takes on' situation.

So who's got the badder ass? John "Dies Pretty Hard" McClane ... or Snake "Escaping From Sh*t" Plissken?

My vote - Snake Plissken. Here's why:

* Two Purple Hearts
* Served in a Special Unit in the army known as "Black Light" - that's just cool
* Fought Commies in WWIII
* Everybody thinks he's dead, but he damn well isn't
* Wears black a lot
* The dude rocks a f*cking eye patch
* Played by Kurt Russell!

:cool:

DjfunkmasterG
20-Apr-2007, 11:41 AM
Well, even I have to go Snake Plissken on this one. The snake is one cool mutherfcuker.

MinionZombie
20-Apr-2007, 12:13 PM
Well, even I have to go Snake Plissken on this one. The snake is one cool mutherfcuker.
Hell yeah! *high five*

Snake can get someone to fudge off with a look, he has that awesome sneer as well...and Adrienne Barbeau was fitter than Bonnie Bedelia. :p

I've already got an idea for an opponent for the next round, but that's not for now, not yet anyway. :)

LouCipherr
20-Apr-2007, 12:22 PM
Y'know, I was gonna vote McClean just to piss you off MZ (:lol: :D) but even I can't deny the fact that Snake is one badass mofo.

Snake wins this one.

*edited to add:

Oh, and "Electric Boogaloo?" BAD, MZ, BAD! *smacks MZ in the nose with a newspaper*

:lol:

I almost feel like I should be making the funny hand gestures like Dante in the clerks cartoon when I say that phrase... :D

MinionZombie
20-Apr-2007, 12:29 PM
*ahem...gets all anally retentive and pedantic*

I think you'll find that was Randal. :lol::sneaky::p

I would ask - "who's the bigger bad ass, Snake Plissken or MacReady" ... but I think that one's a no brainer in favour of Snake, but MacReady was f*cking top banana nonetheless. :)

Plus, Snake Plissken double-crossed two Presidents. Now there's a mofo who takes names! :cool::D

LouCipherr
20-Apr-2007, 12:34 PM
*ahem...gets all anally retentive and pedantic*

I think you'll find that was Randal. :lol::sneaky::p

I think I'll find you're a pain in my ass.. :lol: Randall, Dante.. It all runs together when you haven't had your coffee yet and it's not even 9am! :p :lol:

I need a vacation.. lol

MinionZombie
20-Apr-2007, 12:40 PM
Snake Plissken never needed coffee ... maybe a vacation though ... escaping is quite tiring, especially when you've got a bitching flu growing in your noggin'. :p

LouCipherr
20-Apr-2007, 12:45 PM
Snake Plissken never needed coffee ...

Hence why I never claimed I was more of a badass than Plissken OR McClane :lol:

(there, ya happy now? I spelled McClane right. :p :D I finally have some caffine in my system and am starting to get my spelling skills back.. sorta.. lol)

Danny
20-Apr-2007, 01:52 PM
it too vote for maclain, just to annoy him:p

FoodFight
20-Apr-2007, 02:12 PM
SNAKE! SNAKE! SNAKE! He's 'A number 1'!

LouCipherr
20-Apr-2007, 02:54 PM
i too vote for maclain, just to annoy him:p

:lol:

I knew I liked you for a reason, hellsing. :lol: :D

capncnut
20-Apr-2007, 05:29 PM
Plissken all the way! Now lets do one with Plissken and Bauer. :rolleyes:

MinionZombie
20-Apr-2007, 06:58 PM
Plissken all the way! Now lets do one with Plissken and Bauer. :rolleyes:
It's "winner takes on", old school rules mate ... schoolyard toy fad represent! I'm talking Pogs stylee. :lol:

Make the choice you want, not to piss me off, because that's pointless, I didn't give a crap what way people voted before, nor now, I was just partaking in the conversation ... CHRIST! :stunned::rolleyes::sneaky:

Plissken versus Bauer - now that's pretty evenly matched in my eyes, two doubly hard bastards...but that's not the issue at hand. :p

Another reason for Plissken:

Plissken can make Escape From L.A. worthy enough to own and watch! :lol:

fartpants
20-Apr-2007, 07:31 PM
gotta be Plissken all day long...

LouCipherr
20-Apr-2007, 07:39 PM
Make the choice you want, not to piss me off, because that's pointless, I didn't give a crap what way people voted before, nor now, I was just partaking in the conversation ... CHRIST! :stunned::rolleyes::sneaky:

Ok, now you're getting too uptight. JOKES! THEY'RE JUST JOKES!! :lol: :lol: :D :p

fartpants
20-Apr-2007, 07:43 PM
calm down children :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mutineer
20-Apr-2007, 08:03 PM
I love Snake but John has gone through way more **** than him

Yorkie
20-Apr-2007, 08:13 PM
Snake cos Kurt Russell is nicer than Bruce Willis

MinionZombie
20-Apr-2007, 10:57 PM
Ok, now you're getting too uptight. JOKES! THEY'RE JUST JOKES!! :lol: :lol: :D :p
lol ... but I put Reverend Rolly Eyes and Senoir Sneaky afterwards ... it's all j/k baby...:cool:

LouCipherr
21-Apr-2007, 12:49 AM
I thought you were about to come unhooked there for a minute. :D