PDA

View Full Version : Night '07 google video status...

livingdeadboy
20-Apr-2007, 10:37 AM
Well I put the video up on Google Video yesterday, and like all videos it has to go through a "PROCESSING" stage, its been doing it for damn near 24 hours. So be patient, it should be available at some time today.

B. Brown
20-Apr-2007, 11:01 AM
woooot :D

Hopefully I can watch it when I get home.

CSZ
20-Apr-2007, 12:09 PM
Do you have a link or do we have to go to google video and serch for NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD '07?

DVW5150
20-Apr-2007, 01:30 PM
Like zeds waiting for a way to get to where the meat is , we wait .
" I am going to try not to ... come back . Im going to tryyy , not to ..."
Way to go Reese ...:skull:

livingdeadboy
20-Apr-2007, 01:32 PM
Yes I sit here still waiting for thls damn video to process, I dont know why its taking so bloody long.

Danny
20-Apr-2007, 01:35 PM
to be honest i wasnt THAT excited about this but , if youll excuse the metaphor, cap'n appears to be not just gay for this film but 100% on fire for it, so im definatly gonna check it out if its as good as he says.

coudlnt be worse than the 30th edition really ,could it?:shifty:

Debbieangel
20-Apr-2007, 02:21 PM
Ok, so no wonder I was having trouble finding it on google?
Reese are u going to put a link from here so we dont die looking for it?
The:| :| :| zombs are waiting on us Reese lol:p

livingdeadboy
20-Apr-2007, 02:38 PM
oh yeah, dont worry , I will post the link whenever the video goes through. Which I am hoping is soon, cause its now been processing for over a day now.

bassman
20-Apr-2007, 02:39 PM
oh yeah, dont worry , I will post the link whenever the video goes through. Which I am hoping is soon, cause its now been processing for over a day now.

Did it take that long when you put it up for Capn, Coma, and myself?

living-zombie
20-Apr-2007, 02:39 PM
dying from anticipation, you gotta post a link. we're all waiting on your premier

livingdeadboy
20-Apr-2007, 02:42 PM
Did it take that long when you put it up for Capn, Coma, and myself?

Well that was different, I just posted it on one of my sites. But since google has this big ass process before a video goes online it takes awhile, its a big file...but I am still a little cheesed that its taking this long.

dying from anticipation, you gotta post a link. we're all waiting on your premier

Man if I had a link to post I would post it, somebody should file a complaint to google video for taking too damn long!

living-zombie
20-Apr-2007, 02:46 PM
are you gonna put it on youtube so we can put it on our myspaces? that'd be cool

livingdeadboy
20-Apr-2007, 02:51 PM
are you gonna put it on youtube so we can put it on our myspaces? that'd be cool

Its not going on youtube, there is an embedding code on google video you can use to post it on your myspace.

Danny
20-Apr-2007, 02:55 PM
yeah ,dont post your proffesional vids on youtube people, major copyright and other legal isues come into play.

Debbieangel
20-Apr-2007, 02:56 PM
However long it takes thank you for putting it on for us to watch Reese
the anticipation is part of the fun!lol
But, I still cant wait to see it!!! I will keep checking and patiently wait!!!
>tapping fingers and grumbling at google<:p

living-zombie
20-Apr-2007, 03:38 PM
yeah hellsing, forgot about that stuff. at least of us is thinking. debbieangel, just let the anticipation build and hopefully it will meet our expectations

deadboy- when do you think the dvd will be for sale and will it have any extras, commentary documentaries or anything?

capncnut
20-Apr-2007, 06:38 PM
to be honest i wasnt THAT excited about this but , if youll excuse the metaphor, cap'n appears to be not just gay for this film but 100% on fire for it, so im definatly gonna check it out if its as good as he says.
I hope my uber gayness (dons 'I'm GHEAY for Night '07' t-shirt :D) hasn't forced people into thinking that Reese's movie is like the ultimate zombie ride ever made or anything. It is just a fantastic re-telling of a horror classic with intelligent dialogue and decent characters. I'm sure you will all realise what I am rambling on about when Google Video get their F**KIN' ASSES IN GEAR!!! :mad:

When do you think the dvd will be for sale and will it have any extras, commentary documentaries or anything?
Ahem, I reiterate. It is scheduled for a release sometime in May, no actual date yet. As for extras there will be the usual featurette, trailers etc. Can't wait to get my grubby mitts on one! :cool:

Mutineer
20-Apr-2007, 06:52 PM
I have busted the kids balls over this more than once but am eager to view this with a fair and balanced opinion.

I'm looking forward to it.

livingdeadboy
20-Apr-2007, 08:30 PM
Night '07 Is Now Online!:d

living-zombie
20-Apr-2007, 08:47 PM
whats the address?

capncnut
20-Apr-2007, 09:15 PM
Click my sig living-zombie. :D

Edit: Now not working, sorry.

DVW5150
20-Apr-2007, 10:27 PM
There are some great trailers and stuff... But no full feature by that title . Google Video (?)
GOOGLE VIDEO ... 5:00pm no, not yet ... 9:40 pm I get Google Video , but no show. Maybe its not everywhere ...yet...9:55 watching it .

Avulsed tissue, deep subgaleal bacterial contamination, chrondritis, necrotizing fasciitis, osteomyelitis ;all things you can get from a human bite. Vasculorized Horror.

Debbieangel
21-Apr-2007, 01:43 AM
You did an EXCELLENT job !!!!! I am sitting here watching it for the second time!!! Alot of surprises I didnt expect!
Let me know when it comes out on dvd?
If you havent seen NOTLD07 WATCH it NOW!!:|:|

capncnut
21-Apr-2007, 09:23 AM
You see, I told ya. :D

Danny
23-Apr-2007, 05:57 PM
just watchin it now with a big ass mac and a dr pepper, ill post my view in an hour an 15 mins.

Trencher
06-May-2007, 06:11 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-743077366868111372&q=NIGHT+OF+THE+LIVING+DEAD+%2707+duration%3Along

capncnut
07-May-2007, 04:21 AM
Now it's time to look to the future...

BlDaV_d9r7k

:elol: