PDA

View Full Version : Where did the day go?

DEAD BEAT
20-Apr-2007, 03:48 PM
Not that i really give a crap,but what the hell happened to the Day of the Dead remake i havent heard shiiiit about it since the trailer on you tube?:rockbrow:

I assume its going straight to dvd?:D :clown:

Danny
20-Apr-2007, 05:45 PM
its funny you say that, i heard it'd been ****-canned, highly unlikely, but if ti is, then good, bring on diary instead, hell id rather have 28 weeks:rolleyes:

zombieslayer
20-Apr-2007, 05:46 PM
its funny you say that, i heard it'd been ****-canned, highly unlikely, but if ti is, then good, bring on diary instead, hell id rather have 28 weeks:rolleyes:
speaking of 28 weeks, their going to show a clip of in tomorrow night on spike during the ufc fights.

Dawg
20-Apr-2007, 07:13 PM
Hopefully it died and won't be resurrected.

I hate those b@$t@rd$ f**king around with 'Day' two times over.

You want a remake? Remake it from the original script, you douche-bags!

:dead: Dawg

ngm231
20-Apr-2007, 10:08 PM

Couldn't have said it better my self.

jim102016
21-Apr-2007, 04:11 AM
Couldn't have said it better my self.

Wow, a remake that went strictly by the story in the original script would be the ultimate movie indeed.

Think anyone will ever bother to brush the dust off and do it?

capncnut
21-Apr-2007, 09:25 AM
I assume its going straight to dvd?:D :clown:
It's been put back 'till October apparently.

CrazyCortez
21-Apr-2007, 05:14 PM
It probably will be a good movie, but doesnt earn the name Day of the Dead.. ;p

just like the dawn "remake" its a good movie but it should not be called a remake

Dommm
25-Apr-2007, 10:20 AM

just like the dawn "remake" its a good movie but it should not be called a remake

If only they would name them somthing different then maybe they would not earn so much indignation

Wow, a remake that went strictly by the story in the original script would be the ultimate movie indeed.

Think anyone will ever bother to brush the dust off and do it?

I wouldnt mind if they updated it a little, problem is they dont even losely pay homage to the orignals in the new scripts aprt from some choice words ie when theres no more room left in hell...

acealive1
17-May-2007, 06:30 AM

amen, a remake in my eyes is NOT a shot for shot remake but please follow the same story ya know? dawn woulda done better if they had done this

darth los
06-Jun-2007, 02:13 AM

It's true, if you're gonna remake a film atleast be generally true to the source material. Alot of the studios remaking these films couldn't give 2 sh*its about honoring the original films, they just want the name recognition that's associated with the particular film they're "re-imagining" in order to draw people in. ( day of the dead 2, dawn 04') The only thing dawn 04' had in common with the original was a mall.:rolleyes: