PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who companions poll

capncnut
26-Apr-2007, 02:41 AM
One for the lads. :sneaky:

Okay, I know there's some Doctor Who lovin' in the house. What assistant would you give a serious portion to? I tried to keep it in order by going for the 'one assistant per Doctor' approach.

Leela was one of my first masterbatory muses so I'm gonna have to go with her man. Perri was a complete sort btw.

Danny
26-Apr-2007, 02:45 AM
i like the new girl, her dialogues more like a freind who can talk angry and still be a friend rather than constant flirting and "oh help me im well useless" like pipers character was.

capncnut
26-Apr-2007, 02:48 AM
I've not seen much of the new series, but I agree she's blended in quite well.

MinionZombie
26-Apr-2007, 09:04 AM
I'll go with Perry, but I'd pork all of them probably, I'm not that fussy. :lol:

haha, this is such a lad's thread, love it. :D

tkane18
26-Apr-2007, 05:20 PM
...but I'd pork all of them probably, I'm not that fussy. :lol:

I second that!

_liam_
26-Apr-2007, 08:16 PM
sarah jane off this list (witness the fitness in "The time warrior"), but my favourite was romana I

http://wheelinspace.com/images/Companions/RomanaII2.jpg

i met her a few years ago. i was a bit drunk, but from what i saw, i still would.

indeed.

capncnut
26-Apr-2007, 09:01 PM
http://wheelinspace.com/images/Companions/RomanaII2.jpg
I thought about Mary Tamm (indeed she is still super hot) but when it comes to picking one companion for Tom Baker... Leela was the most obvious choice. :D

http://www.wheelinspace.com/images/Companions/Leela.jpg

Yorkie
27-Apr-2007, 07:43 PM
We so need a shakes head smilie with and oh dear kind of look but this will have to do :rolleyes:

_liam_
27-Apr-2007, 07:49 PM
hey there's nothing tragic or wrong about this.

i have a tardis moneybox :)
it makes a noise

:lol:

Yorkie
27-Apr-2007, 08:19 PM
it makes a noise

Now that's tragic :p

capncnut
27-Apr-2007, 10:24 PM
it makes a noise
Badass :cool:. I know someone who's got one too, and the K9 phone that says "Phone Mistress!" :lol:

MinionZombie
27-Apr-2007, 10:50 PM
hey there's nothing tragic or wrong about this.

it makes a noise

:lol:
Awww ... Liam ...

If you were a Labrador I'd pat your head and act out that smiley Yorkie was describing and feed you a dog biscuit fondly. :)

Mind you ... I've got a few money boxes myself ... including one of those Halifax ones from the 1980s shaped like the house logo they used to have. And another one in the shape of a globe that gets coins stuck in it's slot ... and a Beatrix Potter one my Gran gave me (I think) from one of those Reader's Digest type places...now I just keep my baby teeth in the halifax one ... one of them still has a bit of nerve type stuff in it from when I yanked it out way too early ... damn that was painful ... and bloody ... what were we on about again?

Oh yeah, rubbing our knees in a Vic Reeves manner over Who companions...:pervy eyebrows smiley:

fartpants
28-Apr-2007, 06:56 PM
MZ you crack me up...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cody
30-Apr-2007, 08:11 AM
see this is why I have to watch tv more because I never know what anyone is talknig about.