can you hear that......?

(probably up in smoke or half baked)

...let's go to the 24 hour garage
I never made a poll before! Gimmie a break!:lol:
I got it now:)

Terran
27-Apr-2007, 09:55 PM
I picked Fear and Loathing.....

but usually I prefer animation or animated movies in that sort of mood.....

or other preference is 80s movies both serious and non serious ....like Tango and Cash.....Big Trouble Little China....The Thing....Ewoks!....I dunno.....I like lots of stuff with in that mood...

capncnut
27-Apr-2007, 10:51 PM
<wafts smoke>

"Whaaat man?" :dead:

I went for Fear & Loathing In Las vegas because Dazed & Confused was mysteriously missing from the list.

And no Cheech & Chong: Nice Dreams!?! :eek:

MinionZombie
27-Apr-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, Dazed & Confused!!! :eek:

Anyway, I voted for The Big Lebowski ... the dude f*ckin' rocks, he knows how to rock a dressing gown like a seriously chilled out dude, and he worries about the real things in life ... like people peeing on his rug. Where else would you get the wafted-back charred remains of your mate flung in your face?

Mind you, Fear & Loathing is great, but perhaps more suited to stronger drugs rather than just weed? Jay & Bob, yeah that's a stoner flick alright...wait ... Fast Times At Ridgemont High? Why's that on 'ere? :confused: ... I know I'd rather be sober so I could concentrate on Phoebe Cates' special scene (anyone ever hear the song of that title by Fenix TX? Nice lyrics. :lol:)

I've gotta catch up on some of those flicks though, I haven't seen some of them ... there's just so many movies in the world though!!! :stunned:

Damn, I need a toke after this poll, it's got me all tweaked...hey! Oi, Capn! Don't you pee on my rug, ya hear???!!! :stunned:

Awwww ... duuuuude ... :rolleyes:

Forget Reefer Madness, we've got Poll Madness at HPOTD, people are flamingly gay for some pollage these days. :cool::thumbsup:

triste realtà
27-Apr-2007, 11:37 PM
Anybody ever see The Stoned Age? It's moderately funny and the scene where the dude gets hit with a lazer at the BOC concert is semi-hilarious.

OS8LjYru49Q

Mutineer
28-Apr-2007, 12:04 AM
Fast Times rules

but where is my Dazed and Confused ?

DjfunkmasterG
28-Apr-2007, 12:44 AM
BOOO, this list sucks. Dazed and Confused isn't on it. :D

Just kidding, but my vote still goes to Dazed and Confused

Leaving that off the list of stoner films is like sacrilege.

Plus Fear and Loathing isn't a stoner movie. thats an acid flick. :evil:

Terran
28-Apr-2007, 02:13 AM
I always hated Dazed and Confused....

no matter what state of intoxication I was in.....

I first saw it stoned ...and like 40 minutes into the movie I was like "This movie sucks!".....then everyone threw potato chips at me.... :(

CSZ
28-Apr-2007, 03:02 AM
wears Acapulco Gold and The Money Tree???

coma
28-Apr-2007, 08:09 AM
I picked Fear and Loathing.....

but usually I prefer animation or animated movies in that sort of mood.....

Its a poll about movies ABOUT STONED CHARACTERS, Not movies that are good zooted. Totally different.

I went for Fear & Loathing In Las vegas because Dazed & Confused was mysteriously missing from the list.

And no Cheech & Chong: Nice Dreams!?! :eek:
I picked Up in smoke and Next Movie becasue they are the best 2. Nice dreams is 3rd imo.

Even though Dazed is confused is obviously a stoner movie It didnt occur to me because all I think of is that poor bastard who stands up for himslef and gets his ass kicked.

Yeah, Dazed & Confused!!! :eek:

Anyway, I voted for The Big Lebowski ... the dude f*ckin' rock...

Mind you, Fear & Loathing is great, but perhaps more suited to stronger drugs rather than just weed? Jay & Bob, yeah that's a stoner flick alright...wait ... Fast Times At Ridgemont High? Why's that on 'ere? ...
Forget Reefer Madness, we've got Poll Madness at HPOTD, people are flamingly gay for some pollage these days. :cool::thumbsup:
Dazed and Confused again. Ack!. I only had ten and I was blasted when I made the list, so f**k it.:D

Fast Times is there for Jeff Spicoli. One of the quintessential bakeheads in film. So by that I justify my choice.

Big Lebowski is the greatest, dude.

I picked fear and loathing because I needed to detox afterwards. Late Cheech and Chong movies have the same level of junkie creepiness btw. The highness is relentless. I think it isnt solely about weed. More speed and Acid, but there it is.:)

Making Polls is fun!:p Im gay for the gayness

BOOO, this list sucks. Dazed and Confused isn't on it. :D

FvvvvvvvvvCK! I knew I forgot something!

Leaving that off the list of stoner films is like sacrilege.
The irony of being zooted and forgetting something on the list is giving me the giggles:annoyed:

but where is my Dazed and Confused ?
FUUUUUUU@#@%@%%KKKKKKK!!!!

wears Acapulco Gold and The Money Tree???
I thought the Money tree sucked, bro:D. Never heard of Acalpolco gold the movie.

But I had only 10 and WTF. So I lft off a few. Theres a lot of them:eek:

:moon:

MinionZombie
28-Apr-2007, 10:48 AM
Im gay for the gayness

And I applaud you, Sir. :thumbsup::)

haha, been taking a pounding over not D&C I see. :elol:

I remember the first time I tried watching Fear & Loathing I got (snap!) about 40 minutes through and had to go and do something else, then I never picked it up again. That was back when I used to have up to 10 movies on the go and I'd nip back and forth between watching them, now I watch one movie at a time pretty much, and in a much shorter period of time, not watching a bit here and a bit there...

Anyway, never finished it, but then I came around and decided to sit down and f*cking watch it and I loved it, then I remember we watched it while having a toke, and it just did my head in...the room spinning and going fuzzy was enough, but it was doing the same in the movie! :lol:

LouCipherr
28-Apr-2007, 01:23 PM
"Up in smoke... that's where my money goes. In my lungs.... and sometimes... up my nose."

:D

DjfunkmasterG
28-Apr-2007, 01:33 PM
"Up in smoke... that's where my money goes. In my lungs.... and sometimes... up my nose."

:D

How much truth there is in that statement is just scary! :D

Danny
28-Apr-2007, 02:26 PM
m vote goes for jay and bob, or ties with the big lebowski.

CornishCorpse
28-Apr-2007, 05:16 PM
Fear and loathing is a film I love but would be afraid to watch while tripping although Im going to celebrate the end of my exams with a nice trip and the dead trilogy. Good idea or bad idea depending on youre opinion but I did the evil dead trilogy last time and that was helluva fun although my veins did turn black for a couple of hours :eek:

I voted for up in smoke because its a pure classic ( the scene where he tokes on a beetle :lol: ). Big Lebowski? I thought it was a little bit slow for when youre baked but each to their own.

Jay and silent Bob :D " In this world gone mad we wont spank the monkey, the MONKEY WILL SPANK US!" one of the greats.

Terran
28-Apr-2007, 05:19 PM
Its a poll about movies ABOUT STONED CHARACTERS, Not movies that are good zooted. Totally different.

Oh see...when I saw good "Best Stoner Movie" I thought you meant good movies for stoner's to watch....

Because the Subject wasnt "Best Movie Stoner".....so it was a tad misleading because it could be interpretted either way....

Danny
28-Apr-2007, 05:42 PM
oh, stoned characters.

then my vote still goes for jay and bob:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
28-Apr-2007, 06:48 PM
Slater....

"Slater you fcuking hippie, gimme drugs man!"

capncnut
29-Apr-2007, 01:31 AM
"Have you seen all that funny s**t on a dollar bill? And it's green too." :lol:

Bongholio
29-Apr-2007, 01:38 AM
I think they're from IRAN!
reubens

MikePizzoff
29-Apr-2007, 05:46 PM
I voted for Up In Smoke. Although I think you should have left off Jay & Silent Bob Strike back because it isn't really about pot and also left off Fear & Loathing because it's far more about other drugs.

I would have left those 2 off and included The Stoned Age and Dazed & Confused.

LouCipherr
30-Apr-2007, 12:19 PM
How much truth there is in that statement is just scary! :D

:finger:

:lol:

bassman
30-Apr-2007, 12:50 PM
Fast Times? That shouldn't be there....
Jay and Bob Strike Back? Thats the worst of all the J&SB films....

I'm going with Fear and Loathing and Big Lebowski a close second.

EvilNed
03-May-2007, 10:45 PM
I love The Big Lebowski. One of the highest ranking films I've ever seen, definetly.