PDA

View Full Version : Rank Romero's 4 zombie flicks starting with your favourite, also Soundtrack question.

Creepshow
29-Mar-2006, 12:56 AM
How do you rank the Romero "Dead" films starting with your favourite?

Mine goes like this:

1. "Day of the Dead" (1985)
2. "Night of the Living Dead" (1968)
3. "Dawn of the Dead" (1978)
4. "Land of the Dead" (2005)

Also which film out of the four has your fav. soundtrack? Again, for me, it's "Day".

zombie04
29-Mar-2006, 12:59 AM
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Land of the Dead

Even though Night and Land are 3 and 4, I still consider them to be really good movies, especially Night.

Creepshow
29-Mar-2006, 01:08 AM
Even though Night and Land are 3 and 4, I still consider them to be really good movies, especially Night.

I love them all except Land which I thought was sub-par, but still ok. Night and Dawn are classics, but Day is still my favourite.

jdog
29-Mar-2006, 01:10 AM
for me its:
1) day of the dead
2)dawn of the dead
3)land of the dead
4) night of the living dead

my favorite sound track would be dawn, i love that corny music.

Svengoolie
29-Mar-2006, 01:26 AM
1. Dawn of the Dead
2. Night of the Living Dead
3. Day of the Dead
4. Land of the Dead

Hey...here's a serious question:

Would the people who rank the original NOTLD on the south side have liked it better if it had originally been in color instead of B&W?

Creepshow
29-Mar-2006, 01:30 AM
Well personally I saw the colour version and didn't like it. In black and white it's that much more atmospheric!

Svengoolie
29-Mar-2006, 01:33 AM
Although I also prefer it in B&W (and on the grainiest stock possible), my first copy was the Hal Roach colorized monstrosity from the early '80s...and if I've gotta have it in color, that's the one I wanna see!:D

Tullaryx
29-Mar-2006, 02:20 AM
Hmmm, I would rank the 4 Dead films like so...

Dawn of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead

As for soundtrack, it has to be Dawn of the Dead soundtrack by Goblin.

Bunker65
29-Mar-2006, 03:35 AM

Dawn of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead

As for soundtrack, it has to be Dawn of the Dead soundtrack by Goblin.

Have to agree with you 100% on your choices :).

Philly_SWAT
29-Mar-2006, 03:40 AM
The answer to this question depends upon what criteria you are using the judge what is the "best", and we all might be using different criteria. But here is my list..
1) Dawn78 - Number one without a doubt!
2) Day - Better SFX, but not as good of a movie
3) Night68 - Almost tied with Day for 2nd
4) Land - I think is clearly at the bottom

Creepshow
29-Mar-2006, 03:43 AM
The answer to this question depends upon what criteria you are using the judge what is the "best"

As in, people's general favourite, no criteria inparticular.

MikePizzoff
29-Mar-2006, 04:03 AM
I'm gonna include remakes.

1) Dawn 78
2) Night 90
3) Day
4) Night 68 (this and Day are pretty much neck & neck)
5) Land
6) Dawn 04

My favorites soundtracks, by far, are both the Goblin and the incidental for Dawn 78. I can listen to them repeatedly without growing tiresome.

AcesandEights
29-Mar-2006, 04:06 AM
For me it alwasy comes down to what I'm looking for from viewing to viewing, so I'll rank the dead films thusly:

Intellectual/Aesthetic Value
1. Night (B&W)
2. Dawn
3. Land
4. Day

General Entertainment
1. Dawn
2. Day
3. Night & LandTwo-way tie for 3rd depending on my mood

General Scariness
1. Night (B&W)
2. Day
3. Dawn
4. Land

Make up and Gore
1. Day--I love the the zombie make up and dismembering/devouring
2. Night (B&W)--The Black and White helps a lot here
3. Dawn--dismemberment beats shadowplay/silhouette crap from Land
4. Land

My general enjoyment of the films always depends on my mood and what I'm looking for. Day is such a fun film and the movie flies by (too quickly actually) and I've been watching it more than any of the other films lately because it always seems like a quick fix (though I don't know if it's even shorter than any of the other films, it just delivers quick and easy pleasure, like junk food or a Thai masseuse).

DjfunkmasterG
29-Mar-2006, 11:06 AM

Dawn of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead

I agree with above list.

For Soundtrack, in my opinion, the best has to be Land of the Dead.

For me it alwasy comes down to what I'm looking for from viewing to viewing, so I'll rank the dead films thusly:

Intellectual/Aesthetic Value
1. Night (B&W)
2. Dawn
3. Land
4. Day

General Entertainment
1. Dawn
2. Day
3. Night & LandTwo-way tie for 3rd depending on my mood

General Scariness
1. Night (B&W)
2. Day
3. Dawn
4. Land

Make up and Gore
1. Day--I love the the zombie make up and dismembering/devouring
2. Night (B&W)--The Black and White helps a lot here
3. Dawn--dismemberment beats shadowplay/silhouette crap from Land
4. Land

My general enjoyment of the films always depends on my mood and what I'm looking for. Day is such a fun film and the movie flies by (too quickly actually) and I've been watching it more than any of the other films lately because it always seems like a quick fix (though I don't know if it's even shorter than any of the other films, it just delivers quick and easy pleasure, like junk food or a Thai masseuse).

That's what I call a list. Not only does this person tell you their fave, but the break down by categories ... Nice Matrix.

Trioxin245
29-Mar-2006, 12:46 PM
My rank as it goes.

1. Day of the Dead (One of the most unsettling Zombie flicks I've experienced)
2. Dawn of the Dead
3. Night of the Living Dead
4. Land of the Dead

Philly_SWAT
29-Mar-2006, 01:08 PM
I forgot to mention which is my favorite soundtrack. Again, I think that Dawn is the best. I also could listen to the Goblin and the incidental all day long. A close second is Day. I think that John Harrison's score perectly set the tone and mood of the movie. Night third, Land, I havent watched enough yet to have commited the soundtrack to memory, so I cant rank it

Adrenochrome
29-Mar-2006, 01:11 PM
1. Day
2. Night
3. Dawn
4. Land

Favorite soundtrack, without a doubt, would be Dawn.

Creepshow
29-Mar-2006, 06:09 PM
1. Day
2. Night
3. Dawn
4. Land

Wow, you must be the first person I've come accross who agrees with me 100% on the ranking. :)

Phildogger
29-Mar-2006, 06:51 PM
1. Dawn of the Dead
3. Day of the Dead
4. Land of the Dead

Perfect! My answer as well!

bassman
29-Mar-2006, 07:50 PM
Here we go....remakes included.

"Dawn of the Dead"
"Day of the Dead"
"Night of the Living Dead"
"Land of the Dead"
"Night of the Living Dead"(90)
"Dawn of the Dead"(04)

And as for soundtrack....I think I'll have to be the outcast here and say that "Day" is my favorite with "Land" a close second. I know I'm gonna get stoned for it, but it's true.

Trioxin245
29-Mar-2006, 07:54 PM
Here we go....remakes included.

1. Day of the Dead.
2. Night of the Living Dead 90's
3. Dawn of the Dead
4. Night of the Living Dead
5. Dawn of the Dead 04's
6. Land of the Dead

bassman
29-Mar-2006, 08:01 PM
1. Day of the Dead.
2. Night of the Living Dead 90's
3. Dawn of the Dead
4. Night of the Living Dead
5. Dawn of the Dead 04's
6. Land of the Dead

You rank "Night"90 over the original "Dawn"? Hrm, I think that's the first time I've seen that...

Trioxin245
29-Mar-2006, 08:14 PM
I stand by my statement - Red Forman

But eh, as much I enjoy Dawn, I like the NOTLD 90's simply much more, the atmopshere and the colorfull quality in the film, acting, directing, cinemaphotography, etc, makes it a great watch.

losherman
29-Mar-2006, 08:34 PM
mine is like this.

1. night 68
2. dawn 78
3. dawn 04
4. night 90
5. land 05
6. day 85

tju1973
29-Mar-2006, 08:46 PM
1- Day
2-Dawn
3-Night
4-Land

;)

axlish
29-Mar-2006, 08:48 PM
mine is like this.

1. night 68
2. dawn 78
3. dawn 04
4. night 90
5. land 05
6. day 85

Impressive, Losherman. Impressive indeed.

Here is mine.

1. Night 68
2. Dawn 78
3. Dawn Remake
4. Land
5. Day
6. Night 90

My favorite soundtrack is without a doubt Dawn of the Dead 1978. It is probably my favorite of all time.

Danny
29-Mar-2006, 09:13 PM
Have to agree with you 100% on your choices :).

aye, i gotta agree with that one too, though im surprised at how many people who like day best that are comeing out of the woodwork.

Zombie-A-GoGo
29-Mar-2006, 10:24 PM
I like them in the order which they were made, actually. Go figure. Soundtrack: Dawn.

glsjaw
29-Mar-2006, 11:57 PM
dawn
night
night 90
land
day
dawn 04

panic
31-Mar-2006, 05:22 AM
Here goes:

1. Day
2. Dawn '78
3. Dawn '04
4. Night '68
5. Night '90

6. Land

~panic

Harold W Brown
31-Mar-2006, 06:29 AM
1. Dawn of the Dead
3. Day of the Dead
4. Land of the Dead

Same here.

And anyone who discounts Night because it's b&w should have their DVD player (and color tv) taken away. :p

erisi236
31-Mar-2006, 02:15 PM
Dawn
Day
Night
Land

just like that http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f352/erisi236/costumed-smiley-082.gif

LetsGoPens1
31-Mar-2006, 04:32 PM
1. Night
2. Day
3. Dawn
4. Night (remake)
5. Land
6. Dawn (remake)

Tri0xin
31-Mar-2006, 07:08 PM
1.) Day
2.) Night
3.) Dawn
4.) Land

dmbfanintn
31-Mar-2006, 07:28 PM
My list is as follows:

1. Dawn
2. Day
3. Night 68
4. Land
5. Night 90

Soundtrack, definitely that awsomely 80's synth track from Mr. Harrison from Day. But, I love Dawn's Goblin track as well.

BTW: The question was rank GAR's dead films, Yawn04 is not a GAR film so it shouldn't be in any lists!

Creepshow
31-Mar-2006, 07:39 PM
BTW: The question was rank GAR's dead films, Yawn04 is not a GAR film so it shouldn't be in
any lists!

Yup, that was the point. Ah well.

Mikey
31-Mar-2006, 10:04 PM
1. Dawn
2. Day
3. Night '68
4. Land
5. Night 90
6. The Sliders "Zombie" episode
7. Yawn '04

Mortis
12-Apr-2006, 02:17 AM
I love them all, and can't really rank them, but the original Dawn is my most favorite film ever. I know for sure that you'll never see the Dawn remake on my list.. EVER. And Land rules!

NumberOneGARFan
11-May-2006, 09:09 AM
Night '68
Dawn '78
Day '85
Land '05
Night '90
Dawn '04
Fav. soundtrack would have to be Night '68. It was old school and erie.

MinionZombie
11-May-2006, 10:09 AM
Dawn is my favourite, then Day and I'll tie Night and Land.

Soundtrack? Day wins for me, it's just sooooo good. Dawn comes second, and again, Night and Land tie for me.

DjfunkmasterG
11-May-2006, 10:46 AM
Yup, that was the point. Ah well.

is GAR film defined as written and directed by? or can it be defined as just written by?

Although I see it as only stuff he has written and directed. The 2 remakes should really not be considered.

MinionZombie
11-May-2006, 10:52 AM
He meant rank GAR's zombie films in order - Night, Dawn, Day and Land.

A GAR film would be defined by "written and directed by" (or just directed by).

As a little aside, I wrote an essay a few months back about auteur theory and was able to choose which filmmaker I would cover - obviously I chose GAR. So I did a whole essay going on about why and why not GAR could be considered an auteur. Luckily enough another piece of work came in, which again calls for me to talk about auteur theory - if I get it then that's a quick bit of cash for essentially re-writing one of my own essays (which I too got paid for, haha). Just wanted to throw that little aside in as I was chuffed, my Thursday has started off well...

mista_mo
11-May-2006, 05:40 PM
Day
Land
Dawn
Night

Best soundtrack is Day for me....

Heh, I seem to favour the two films people often classify as the blacksheep of the series...oh well, I love em, and I stand by my choice...

DjfunkmasterG
11-May-2006, 05:48 PM
I think Day of the Dead is a good film. It doesn't deserve the harsh criticism it gets.

mista_mo
11-May-2006, 05:56 PM
that is true. Personally, I saw it once and I loved it! I don't see why people don't like it...I think it represents what most people would act like in a situation such as that the best outta all the films, and is therefore pretty accurate.

and I can agree with Rhodes on one thing (yea, shocking eh) how he wants to leave the damned cave...I would as well..I mean, I hate the place I live in now, and would do anything to get out, and right now, I don't care where it is. In that respect I can agree.

MaximusIncredulous
12-May-2006, 01:19 AM
Dawn
Day
Night 68
Night 90
Land

AcesandEights
12-May-2006, 02:33 AM
The funny thing about Day is how my appreciation of it has changed so much over the years.

Initially I was put off by the ham-handed, over the top acting (primarily by the military men), and their horribly foolish reaction to the situation they were in, however I realized some time ago that that's what made me sweat out the movie to it's conclusion. It really evokes an emotional reaction out of me when I see those guys saddling up their stupidity and riding it to their doom, and there's this instinctual gut reaction that goes along the line of: "F*ck, and this is what the military and 'best & brightest' minds are doing as the world crumbles around them?!"

Maybe I give Romero too much credit on this one, but I prefer to think of this as a purposeful and very effective way to evoke a reaction out of the audience.

Hawkboy
12-May-2006, 03:59 AM
1. Dawn of the Dead
3. Land of the Dead
4. Day of the Dead

Not a big fan of Day at all. I think the acting is horrible (Except for the three who survive). Now, I still like it, but in my opinion it's several notches below the other films in every aspect.

I also find it very upsetting that people are ranking the remake of Night of living Dead HIGHER then the original!!!

Personally I have more affection for Dawn but in the big scheme of things Night has had WAY more impact on horror movies, and film in general, then all of the sequels combined.

Would the people who rank the original NOTLD on the south side have liked it better if it had originally been in color instead of B&W?

If someone has that that opinion they are probably the same people who hate those Black Bars "cutting off the picture" on a widescreen DVD!!! :rolleyes:

Anyone who doesn't like something because it's OLD or in B&W is a lost cause as far as I'm concerened.

Svengoolie
12-May-2006, 05:28 AM
If someone has that that opinion they are probably the same people who hate those Black Bars "cutting off the picture" on a widescreen DVD!!!

Anyone who doesn't like something because it's OLD or in B&W is a lost cause as far as I'm concerened.

Actually, I was kinda/sorta getting to that when I initially asked the question.

I think that the younger the fan, the more there's a tendency to dig the NOTLD remake...or the desire overall to see the flick in color.

Doc Foster
13-May-2006, 11:56 AM
1) "Dawn of the Dead" (Argento cut - my apologies to all the purists! ;))
2) "Day of the Dead"
3) "Night of the Living Dead"
4) "Land of the Dead"

Best soundtrack: "Dawn" (referring to the Goblin score)

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 01:39 PM
*gasps*

Johnny Foreigner!!!! :lol:

Nah that's cool, for me the definitive Dawn cut is the extended cut, it was the first one I ever saw. I just can't believe Argento cut out the helicopter zombie kill. And did my brain fart, or did he also cut out the sight of Roger rising from his bed as a zombie before being shot?

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 01:53 PM
If someone has that that opinion they are probably the same people who hate those Black Bars "cutting off the picture" on a widescreen DVD!!! :rolleyes:

I hate people who claim the black bars cut off the picture... uneducated asswipes!

To your second argument, I agree. just because a film is in B&W doesn't mean it won't be enjoyable. They won't give it a chance because of some preset notion that they will turn old or something.

It makes you sick doesn't it.

The funny thing about Day is how my appreciation of it has changed so much over the years.

Initially I was put off by the ham-handed, over the top acting (primarily by the military men), and their horribly foolish reaction to the situation they were in, however I realized some time ago that that's what made me sweat out the movie to it's conclusion. It really evokes an emotional reaction out of me when I see those guys saddling up their stupidity and riding it to their doom, and there's this instinctual gut reaction that goes along the line of: "F*ck, and this is what the military and 'best & brightest' minds are doing as the world crumbles around them?!"

Maybe I give Romero too much credit on this one, but I prefer to think of this as a purposeful and very effective way to evoke a reaction out of the audience.

Thats exatcly why Romero used the theme. Because in the 1980's that is how the military acted and was perceived by the american people. Ever notice something? All of Romero's DEAD films take place while a Republican is in the white house. We always shake our heads in agreement with his vision, so essentially you all agree the republicans are a joke, like he does.

Doc Foster
13-May-2006, 02:15 PM
*gasps*

Johnny Foreigner!!!! :lol:

Nah that's cool, for me the definitive Dawn cut is the extended cut, it was the first one I ever saw. I just can't believe Argento cut out the helicopter zombie kill. And did my brain fart, or did he also cut out the sight of Roger rising from his bed as a zombie before being shot?

:D

All a matter of personal preference, of course. :p I'm fully aware of the fact that most US fans aren't particularly happy with the Argento cut, but you have to understand that that was the version I grew up with, and as such I cherish a lot. As for the Roger scene, I'd have to check, but I also believe that Dario at least shortened it (it still worked for me, though!). The "helicopter zombie" sequence, well, to be honest...I wasn't too impressed with that when I first saw Romero's version!

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 02:20 PM
Oh snap, I hate it when people use the "it's old and black & white" 'argument', p*sses me off no end. One of my mates at uni was that way, I remember one day we had a screening of Shaft (the original) and he came along - he thought it was the remake with Sam mutha-f*ckin Jackson, but it wasn't of course. I was surprised he actually stuck around though.

But getting him to watch anything more than 20 years old was a nightmare.

And those prinks who say an actual widescreen movie is showing them less picture should be neutered, it's ass-bunches like them that brought about the rise of *shudder* Pan & Scan. Strange how it took a swing in the average shape of a television to bring about the death of Pan & Scan - and yet people are still idiots, because they don't know how to operate the ratio button.

At uni in our off-campus house we had a widescreen TV and time and again I'd come in and find them watching 4:3 programming on "zoom" or 16:9 settings, I'd have to change if for them and they'd still not see the difference until I pointed out how manked up the image was before I changed it. And these guys were technology savvy ... well...they were supposed to be anyway.

That's what I'm saying yeh, personal preference...although I'm British :D I personally really dig the extended cut, it really goes into the deep and meaningful of the movie. I believe the Argento cut clocks in at pretty much the same time, perhaps even a minute or two longer, than the GAR theatrical cut - which, if memory serves, was 1 hour 57 minutes, while the Argento cut was about 30 seconds-ish shy of 2 hours.

lol, geek ... I know :D

Danny
13-May-2006, 02:25 PM
black an white rules, i have to amke at least one blacka dn white film..or videogame, which im working on with freinds.:D .
and yeah back when i was 12 and actuall wanted episode 1 on VHS ,that old chesnut, i picked up the widescreen and my mom actually slapped my hand so i droped it adn said, "not that one they cut off the picture!".

im off to watch clerks.:D

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 06:37 PM
Oh you guys have no idea how people who hate black and White flicks and people who dislike Widecsreen bug me!

I have a friend who's wife makes him zoom the picture in on their DVD until the black bars are gone. I tried to explain to her how it works but she just looks at me blankly.

Mike70
16-May-2006, 07:32 PM
1. day
2. dawn
3. night
4. land

in all reality i like and watch (at least parts of) them all frequently.

roger_19
17-May-2006, 09:39 PM
1-dawn of the dead
2- night of the living dead
3- day of the dead
4- land of the dead

I love all the music for the george romero films but dawn of the dead has my favorite soundtrack.

kidgloves
18-May-2006, 04:02 PM
1. Dawn of the Dead (US theatrical cut)
3. Land of the Dead
4. Day of the Dead

Guru ofthe Dead
23-May-2006, 07:48 AM
1. Dawn (any version is great)
2. Night (1968)
3. Land
4. Day

I like Land before Day just because GAR was able to use more effects and show more of his vision on the screen. Even though the DVD is better. Day was in hast and the shortage of money really killed the script. Dawn has the best soundtrack. In the US and Dario releases you get to hear more of the Goblins contributions. Cool stuff!!!!:cool:

Brubaker
24-Jul-2006, 04:25 AM
1. Dawn of the Dead (I bet most people in the late 1970's weren't expecting a NOTLD follow-up that was quite this good)
2. Day of the Dead (I could watch Rhodes' tirades for a lot longer than the movie ran)
3. Night of the Living Dead
4. Land of the Dead (Brubaker needed more screen time!)

I know people have been saying no remakes. I would place Dawn 04 above Land of the Dead and the 1990 NOTLD above the original. Nothing to do with the color, I simply liked a more aggressive heroine and was amused by Ben's breakdown near the end before he came back. That's just me.

Truth is, I own and like all six movies mentioned for one reason or another.

Danny
24-Jul-2006, 04:34 AM
notice land is last or second to last to any dead film including remakes.

just an observation:)

MinionZombie
24-Jul-2006, 10:07 AM
pfft, people generally don't like new things, especially when you get a new thing coming out 20 years after the originals and certain folk were expecting stuff to happen that didn't. If you don't expect things then you'll do fine. :p

The original trilogy has 20 plus years of cult success and fan base knowledge/love behind them already and Land is the new kid...

coma
24-Jul-2006, 02:43 PM
1. Night68 (BnW, obviously. Don't know why colorized is even considered.)
2 Dawn (Tied with NOTLD, but I saw Night 1st)- Cannes cut
3. Day (liked it alot. I think Sarahs acting is wooden at times. I really liked the wierd angles and colored lighting that he started using in creepshow and carried over into day)
4. Land (lacked tension. All the other films made me nervous)

I love both DAwn's Goblin OST and NOTLD ost. Day (have it on vinyl) is good, but the end title really sucks. Land is kinda generic, imo

Even when I was a small child I loved old films, so being young is no excuse. I am about the same age as NOTLD, so I dont consider it old.:) . It was only about 6 years old when I saw it, but it seemed old because they stopped making Bnw films by then.

The Argento cut is OK cause its different, but they remove all the characterization. Like the different gore and alternative angles. It;s still the weakest cut, excepting the inchoherant R rated cut I saw in 1983

Fulcifan91
24-Jul-2006, 03:36 PM
If you don't expect things then you'll do fine. :p

Exactly, thats why I read hte Land script months before it came out. One thing though, whichc woudl have made the film cooler in my opinion. In the original script, Big daddy was missing and arm.

1. Day
2. Dawn
3. Night
4. Land

My order is based off mostly FX. If a film has amazing FX, to me, its okay to have a bad story/acting.

tju1973
24-Jul-2006, 09:28 PM
:) the same as your vote...

wierd..

DEAD BEAT
24-Jul-2006, 10:42 PM
DAWN (which i believe will never be topped)
NIGHT
DAY
LAND

sound track? i never really got into all that but dawn had a trippy one!

NIGHT(SOUNDS LIKE EVERY OTHER BLACK AND WHITE CLASSIC)
DAY(IS OK IF YOU LIKE PORNO MUSIC)
LAND(IM STILL CHUCKING FROM THAT ONE):evil:

OddDNA
24-Jul-2006, 11:41 PM
1 Dawn
2 Night
3 DAY
17 Land

lol.

+ the Dawn soundtrack.

Graebel
25-Jul-2006, 12:01 AM
1. Day
2. Dawn
3. Night
4. Land

I agree with Fulci. Day rocks the list.

Danny
25-Jul-2006, 12:51 AM
really?, mi surprised how popular day is, i didnt like it too mutch myself but frankensteins performance was cool, with the shakey head (tm) and all that:lol:

7feet
25-Jul-2006, 08:09 AM
Night - one of the only films that really scared the various fecal bits outta me when I was a kid. Channel 9 in NY, first time I saw it, 1974 or so. They ran this thing underneath the film when they had the newscasts on screen, like that old Emergency Broadcast System "this is only a test" stuff. That just made it scarier. The other one is The Tingler (gotta love Vincent Price) and I was 3.

Dawn- I've seen it so many times, it's just like home.

Then its a tossup. Day or Savini's remake. Hard call. I love Day, but I really liked being in the theatre watching what he did. Empty theater with a crappy projectionist (bulb blew on the second reel and he didn't wan't to change it -did eventually)

I did like Land. Saw it twice within 12 hours of it's general release, and I found it generally satisfying for what I hoped it would be. Not really the wild expectations, but cool.

Mike70
25-Jul-2006, 06:47 PM
day
dawn
night 68/90
land

zombiegirl
25-Jul-2006, 08:04 PM
1. Dawn
2. Night
3. Day
4. Land

I'm gonna have to go with the Day soundtrack as my Fav.