PDA

View Full Version : Used PC... nice editing rig For Sale Cheap

DjfunkmasterG
29-Apr-2007, 08:43 PM
I recently updated my PC and have no use for the older one. I built this PC in Jan 2006 at a cost o just under $1600.00, and chose each part and built it myself.

The Current specs are:

AMD Athlon 64 Socket 939 3700+ Single Core with 1mb L2 cache 2.4ghz
ASUS A8N32-SLi Deluxe Motherboard (This is an oil cooled board no fans on the board except for the CPU.
1 GB of Corsair memory Dual Channel (MB supports up to 4gb)
400GB's of IDE HDD space
Brand New PCI Express GeForce Video Card (put old card into new machine)
550W Antec NEO HE PowerSupply with Modular Cabling System
18X lite-on DVD writer with Light Scribe

Original Motherboard Box and Literature come with it.

The processor is easily upgradeable to Dual Core AMD processors, in fact you could easily make this into a nice gaming rig with a simple processor upgrade. However, I have played Battlefield on this machine using that processor. The Case is an ANTEC cool System, Weighs 25lbs as it is really a server case modified for PC use and it contains numerous fans. It is strong and sturdy and each drive snaps into place as opposed to bolting them into the case.

This PC was used to Capture, Edit and Render my film Deadlands: The Rising, will come with a fresh new install of WINDOWS XP pro and SONY Vegas 6.0, and MS Office 2007. I will partition the C: Drive for 30gb and format the rest of the HDD's clean and ready for storage. The reason for the partition is to speed up the boot up sequence and you use the reminder of the partition drive as a place to put program files and use for storage. (370gb left after partition)

I also have a brand new, never used, but box is open Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS card with 320mb of Ram on the card (You would need a power supply upgrade to use this card as it requires a PS with 26Amps on the 12V rail to operate.)

The case has a DAWN remake sticker and a HPotD sticker attached to the front. The case is mix of Silver and Beige in color.

PC - $400.00 + $50 S&H

GeForce 8800GTS card $269.00 + $10.00 S&H (Paid $289.99 on Friday 04/28/07) Shipping through USPS for Video card, FEDEX for PC. PM me with offers.

Some Pics
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/82/82408203b3b9a29ed9b2a81df4bdaeece3ca1.jpg
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/82/824071b79eebf6a529447fc2f0bba7cdeba35.jpg

Cody
30-Apr-2007, 11:04 PM
so its a rare piece of movie memorabilia? add that in too ;)

DjfunkmasterG
01-May-2007, 12:36 AM
True,

:D

BTW, I didn't list the Video Card specs, it is brand New Nvidia GeForce 7600 Golden Sample (a Nice Overclockable Video card) It has 128bit technology and 512mb DDR ram on the card.

LouCipherr
02-May-2007, 03:50 PM
Nooo! "The BEAST" is being sold.

It's a sad day. :(

FYI, I called it "The Beast" because this system, when Dj first built it, was a MONSTER! Hell, it still is in many respects. Tons of power for the average - and even above-average - user.

Dj - for most games, that rig is perfectly sufficient. About the only thing I would add is some additional RAM, but then again, we're both extremely greedy when it comes to RAM so everyone can take that statement for what it's worth. :D

If I could run BF2, UT2k4, Quake 4, FEAR, CoD, etc. on my old machine - an AMD64 3000+ s754 (overclocked to 2.2ghz from the standard 2.0) with a Gainward 5900XT Golden Sample video card (also OC'd) and 1gb of RAM - then this one would certainly have no issues at all running just about any game until it gets into the dx10 stuff. ;)

Am I the only one that finds it wicked-cool that filmmakers can now sit down at their PC and edit movies? It's just as cool that musicians can record an album on their computers in their basement and then have them released by major labels.

w00t for the computer revolution! :D

Dammit Dj, if I didn't just upgrade to an FX-60 a few months back, I would've bought that from you. :lol: