PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding a zombie movie

thecoldwarrior
29-Mar-2006, 02:41 PM
So about 15 years ago I was just ariving at my friends house fro the weekend and when i walked in he was watching a movie that imidiatly caught my attention. At this point I had not seen any of Romeros dead movies. When I did first see the dead movies Day reminded me of this movie I had caught the end of at my friends house, but the sceen that i rememberd was not in it so it must not be it?!? Still to this day I want to see that movie again, but I have no idea what its called.

The sceen- A concrete corridore (not unlike day) some guy is trying to get out of this area, but thier is a "zombie?" in the way, This guy uses his shotgun a couple of times and manages to blow the top half of this "zombie" off leaving the still walking legs and part of the spine still sticking out.

I say "zombie" cuz I dont rightly know if it was even a zombie movie. Any help would be great, thanx -D

DjfunkmasterG
29-Mar-2006, 02:43 PM
Return Of The Living Dead 2

thecoldwarrior
29-Mar-2006, 03:05 PM
really??? thanx, never thought it would be so easy. ive been searching for years off and on, and it turns out to be a common one that i dont have.

thanx again

Trioxin245
29-Mar-2006, 03:16 PM
Yes its defently ROTLD 2.

axlish
29-Mar-2006, 03:34 PM
This guy, right?

http://www.horrordvds.com/reviews/n-z/rotld2-ld/rotld2-ld_shot6l.jpg

thecoldwarrior
29-Mar-2006, 07:15 PM
lol, could be. Only saw it once and a long time ago. Ill get copies of the whole rotld series soon. For some reason I like the 3rd one, I must have told myself that the others were not any good, cuz every time they are on I skip over them, duh what was I thinking. hehe.

btw im watching the GAR 4 today....curently on DotD. Should be done about 5:00. Glad too, havent done this in a while.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Mar-2006, 07:24 PM
Don't buy the DVD...

They have a different score on the DVD and it sucks. Try to find a used VHS or someone who has the VHS transferred to DVD. The VHS version has the correct score for the film. The only way to listen to the right score on the DVD is to listen to the F4ench Language track.

Danny
29-Mar-2006, 09:47 PM
that'd be return 'o' the living dead 2 ....braaiiinsss...and that....