PDA

View Full Version : stupid poll... but invloves pretty ladies ;)

Chic Freak
07-May-2007, 06:51 PM
This is the first time I've done a poll so sorry if it doesn't work :P

Out of interest, who do you think is hotter:

http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/fashion_beauty/images/milla3.jpg
Milla Jovovich

-or-

http://www.dita.net/free/images/ditafree-110.jpg
Dita Von Teese

(voting's on private btw)

This really proves nothing except that I would rather think about Milla Jovovich and Dita Von Teese than my impending exam on Wednesday :s

Cody
07-May-2007, 08:20 PM
mee la

MinionZombie
07-May-2007, 08:30 PM
(just moving this into The Lounge btw :))

Anyway, I voted Mila, but it's a really close call, because both of them are a bit "meh" to me, Von Teese being a bit "urh" cos she's shacked up with Manson...Mila is alriiiight ... but ... meh...plus she's too thin.

I'd poke both, but Mila is on pole position here ... but on the grand scheme of things, she's not that high up the MZ list. :sneaky::D

lol ... I always put so much thought into stuff ... haha, that Coma quote is great...who's touchin' bewbs?

Now go and revise ya silly billy! :) Now that I'm a graduate I can now shout "bah! fahkin' lazy-arse stoodunts!" :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
07-May-2007, 11:52 PM
This isn't even a contest. :D

Philly_SWAT
08-May-2007, 12:15 AM
Well, unless it is just me, there is no pic of Dita Von Teese in this post. I didnt know who she was, or what she looked like. I googled her, and found many naked pics. I would say that her ta-tas are much bigger than Milla, but Milla is hotter. Of course, maybe I prejudiced, because I like Milla's movies, and until 30 seconds ago, never heard of Dita.

Danny
08-May-2007, 01:35 AM
theres something about dittas face that doesnt look quite all the way human to me so mila gets my vote.

Chic Freak
08-May-2007, 07:57 AM
Well, unless it is just me, there is no pic of Dita Von Teese in this post.

It's not just you, I hot linked an image from her site which she apparently removed over night. D'oh. There should be another one up now.

MissJacksonCA
08-May-2007, 08:12 AM
Any woman with implants is just too trailor trash to be considered pretty and Mila rocks!

Dommm
08-May-2007, 10:01 AM
I like trashy

capncnut
08-May-2007, 01:23 PM
Dita has the best body, no argument. She'd get it good and proper! :evil:

fartpants
08-May-2007, 02:28 PM
:elol: :elol: Mila - no question :elol: :elol:

_liam_
08-May-2007, 02:44 PM
Anyway, I voted Mila, but it's a really close call, because both of them are a bit "meh" to me, Von Teese being a bit "urh" cos she's shacked up with Manson...Mila is alriiiight ... but ... meh...plus she's too thin.

tut tut, dont you read blabbermouth.net? they split up last year... he's shagging someone younger than most of the people on this board now :lol:

ot - i cant really choose, they are fit in different ways, it's like saying do you prefer baths to showers

capncnut
08-May-2007, 02:57 PM
tut tut, dont you read blabbermouth.net? they split up last year... he's shagging someone younger than most of the people on this board now :lol:
Rachel Evan Wood. For anyone who don't know she's the little 'un on the front cover of the film Thirteen, poking her pierced tongue out.

Actually she's 20 this year but damn, she looks way younger. :eek:

bassman
08-May-2007, 03:07 PM
Neither one of them is particularly hot, imo. Especially Milla.

Dommm
09-May-2007, 09:40 AM
ot - i cant really choose, they are fit in different ways, it's like saying do you prefer baths to showers

all women are fit in there own way

Danny
09-May-2007, 09:43 AM
except jade goody...or paris hilton...or kelly osbroune...or-yknow ,im gonna stop, i think you get the picture.

MinionZombie
09-May-2007, 10:43 AM
except jade goody...or paris hilton...or kelly osbroune...or-yknow ,im gonna stop, i think you get the picture.
You're damn right hellsing, the more vapid the worse.

Liam - hehe, not that site, but I read other sites for guilty pleasure gossip, so aye I knew about them breaking up (which inspires his latest album apparently) and he's shacked up with a piece of "looks like a box-o jail bait". :lol: I gotta keep up to date with meaningly celebrity natter. :D :shame smiley:

DjfunkmasterG
09-May-2007, 11:53 AM
The OP used the most unflattering pic of Milla I have ever seen. Luckily there is google image and hundreds of better photos.

capncnut
09-May-2007, 07:19 PM
except jade goody...or paris hilton...or kelly osbroune...
Oooh, I dunno. Kelly Osbourne might not be the prettiest doll in the toybox but damn she's got a huge pair of jugs! And hey, Ozzy's her dad, I'd go there.

CornishCorpse
09-May-2007, 08:20 PM
Oooh, I dunno. Kelly Osbourne might not be the prettiest doll in the toybox but damn she's got a huge pair of jugs! And hey, Ozzy's her dad, I'd go there.

Lol Dude! The girl changes shapes more than the emo kid, come on you feel a shudder and all of a sudden youre staring down at an eighty year old cure fan with a lip ring?

On the flipside close youre eyes and think of mystique :rolleyes: