PDA

View Full Version : www.last-site.org review

LouCipherr
10-May-2007, 03:41 PM
Deej - not sure if you saw this one, but I just noticed it:

http://www.last-site.org/DEADLANDS.html

3 out of 5.

Sounds like the guy liked the movie, but it ran a bit too short for him and I think the ending caught him by surprise. :elol:

MinionZombie
10-May-2007, 06:28 PM
I think the sort of people that would 'expect more' just want the same formula and physical construction that all other movies have, which is a bit dull - you know, wrapped up ending, 90 minutes...

I personally, as I've said before, thought the length suited the project itself and the pace was 95% spot on, sitting comfortably between not blowing it's load too soon and not leaving your sore in your undercrackers from over doing it. :cool:

LouCipherr
10-May-2007, 07:17 PM
Well, anyone who has seen the movie is in agreement that the first 20 minutes is a tad slow, but then we spend 40+ minutes ripping people apart at an extremely fast pace, so I think it makes up for it.

Good review all in all - especially when he says given more time this could have been "one of the best independent zombie horror films made" - while I think that's a bit of a stretch, we certainly appreciate the comments and faith in us. :D

On a side note: is it me, or is just about everyone worried about what happened to the dog in the film? :lol: Did everyone join PETA and not tell me or what?! :D

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2007, 08:41 PM
Death to Poochie! :D

MinionZombie
10-May-2007, 09:21 PM
lol, that was actually one of the first things I thought of after finishing the movie - "what happened to the dog?!" and I genuinely sat there and thought 'cor blimey, I hope the doggy is okay'. :)

It'd be great if he came bursting out of the room and charged off into a hoarde of zombies and bit the shiite out of them and ran off into the sunset...:cool: