PDA

View Full Version : My Review...for what it's worth

livingdead7
14-May-2007, 06:13 PM
Just got to see this movie, and while it was worth my time to watch, it left me dissapointed in a few areas. The zombies were confusing, as one second they are Romero zombies shambling around, the next they are Dawn04 zombies sprinting around. To me, you just can't have both in one film. Either ****ty Dawn04 zombies or Romero zombies. One or the other. The lighting was an interesting thing in this film. Scenes shot right under a street lamp yet left in total darkness...not quite right. I don't need to mention the dialogue as I feel enough people have covered that problem.

Indeed there were some problems, but this film also showed some promise. With an upgrade in acting, and things learned from this film...this guy could be a good moviemaker in my opinion. Good Job.

DjfunkmasterG
14-May-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the feedback. To explain the zombies they are based on the rules of rigor mortis and if food is insight. The ones that can run will only run when they see food, which is like they did in DAWN 04.

Those whom have been zombified for a while (8 hours or more) begin to slow down, but once Rigor Mortis dissipates they can be a tad more mobile again.

Cody
15-May-2007, 05:50 AM
DJ did you show an example of this in the film?

DjfunkmasterG
15-May-2007, 11:49 AM
Not to the extent I am explaining... but you do see a glimpses of it during the zombies just walking through the abandon cars, another example is when Brian and I come up to the traffic jam and that zombie that wanders into the cars is walking until he sees us then he goes into a full out run, and it is shown again when the guy in the white t-shirt walks out of the shelter to catch his breath and he sees zombies walking towards him, when they see him they again burst into a run.

DjfunkmasterG
05-Jun-2007, 12:28 PM
To explain further... If you new someone had stolen something from you and you're just walkiong down the street 3 weeks later and happen to see him would you be running the entire 3 weeks? No you would only be running when you see what you want.

Dawn 2004 had the same thing. The zombies didn't always run, only when they had food in their sight. Same thing for Deadlands.