PDA

View Full Version : Worth it?

prettycorpses
17-May-2007, 04:13 PM
Is it worth buying it now or waiting until it's cheaper?

DjfunkmasterG
17-May-2007, 04:45 PM
Well if cost is an issue to you, then by all means wait. However, it maybe sometime before my distributor lowers the price since it has only been out a month on DVD.

It is only $12.74 USD on DeepDiscount.com. I have seen it for $11.59 on EBay plus $5.00 world wide shipping. However, you being in the UK you would have to buy from US distributor as I have no binding international distribution agreement. I didn't like the terms for International sales so I did not accept the international territories and only authorized US/Canadian sales.

Danny
17-May-2007, 04:49 PM
which means you get it cheap after the moolahs converted, i bought it off gary way back when he was selling his own signed copys and i think it was 15 bucks which is about 8 quid, and yeah i think it was worth it.

MinionZombie
17-May-2007, 08:08 PM
Worth it? One word - blates. :cool:

In English, - yes. :)

prettycorpses
18-May-2007, 12:30 PM
Cool, just moved in to my own home so money's tight but my birthdays coming up so I'll just get a friend to buy me it :D

DjfunkmasterG
22-May-2007, 12:27 PM
That always works. :D

I shuld find a friend to buy me a copy too. Oh wait, I have 50 new sealed ones at home. :lol:

Debbieangel
23-May-2007, 09:36 PM
Cool, just moved in to my own home so money's tight but my birthdays coming up so I'll just get a friend to buy me it :D

I have had it since Dj first was selling it and I get it out every once in awhile to watch it...yesss it is worth buying!!!
Heck get your friends to take up a collection if you have too to get it!! LOL

bassman
24-May-2007, 01:20 PM
Dj did just recently say that you can load it from the net.:p

I'm not really suggesting that, of course.