PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Screening added...

DjfunkmasterG
23-May-2007, 10:40 AM
Deadlands: The Rising will be playing this Friday at 12:00 midnight at the Balticon 41 Sci-Fi convention. Local Horror Host Count Gore De Vol will be presenting the film and I will do a Q&A Session afterwards, as well as a live interview with him as part of the screening.

For those of you attending, I will be bringing the suped up Theatrical Version for them to screen which as everyone knows contains an alternate ending.

Balticon 41 will be held at the Huntsville Marriot (same place as Horrorfind) this weekend beginning friday at 5pm. visit www.balticon.org (http://www.balticon.org) for more details.

Kaos
23-May-2007, 03:12 PM
Deadlands: The Rising will be playing this Friday at 12:00 midnight at the Balticon 41 Sci-Fi convention. Local Horror Host Count Gore Vidal will be presenting the film and I will do a Q&A Session afterwards, as well as a live interview with him as part of the screening.

For those of you attending, I will be bringing the suped up Theatrical Version for them to screen which as everyone knows contains an alternate ending.

Balticon 41 will be held at the Huntsville Marriot (same place as Horrorfind) this weekend beginning friday at 5pm. visit www.balticon.org (http://www.balticon.org) for more details.
I fixed your link, and the host will be Count Gore De Vol. The Count takes the stage at 11:30PM with the screening starting at Midnight.

Cool gig. Too expensive for just one event though.

DjfunkmasterG
23-May-2007, 05:31 PM
Well Kaos, since you be in Baltimore, they are giving me two tickets. Want to come to the con?

Kaos
23-May-2007, 06:44 PM
Well Kaos, since you be in Baltimore, they are giving me two tickets. Want to come to the con?
S H I T yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll PM you later.

Kaos
26-May-2007, 11:50 PM
The con was so so. No where close as fun as Horrorfind. Totally different crowd and vibe. But it was cool hanging out with Gary and seeing his movie.

DjfunkmasterG
27-May-2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah i had a blast hanging out with Kaos. We grabbed some dinner at Outback, sat in the bar for a few hours and talked about everything from Romero to our HD-DVD players.

Looking forward to horrorfind and hanging with the K-man again.

capncnut
04-Jun-2007, 05:12 AM
Sounds like you both had a good time. It's great when a plan comes together, huh?