PDA

View Full Version : "dolls"

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 01:18 PM
to quote ed, sup niggaz!

i have a week to do my final A/S film coursework (i got my estimated grade toady, a B ,whoopie and al that) , and i have to do a final piece of a film sequence (retarded by the numbers script) or a storyboard, ive come up with many ideas, like one about japanese yakuza, but heres two zombie ideas i came up with, take a look and tell me what you think, there not a real scritp just coursework so dont expect something great, just tell me which you think is good and what medium it would work best in, script of storyboard.

"its around the year 2023, mankind isnt in the 'sci-fi' i robot style stage but certain advances have been made, for example human cloning, now its customary for the recently deceased's DNA to be taken for the cloning process these clones known in slang as "dolls" are pets and butlers and house keepers for the everyday man, they cant speak, they only obey commands and never waver from there masters will, but one day a new virus sweeps the nation, its an off shoot of the common cold, it makes people suffer from bleeding ears and noses, as well as the symptoms of a cold ,but it isnt fatal, so the world continues, some dolls become faulty but there quickly replaced, the main character, his girlfreind and three freinds from college go out in a boat to go fishing for four days, when they return they find a mad man in a boat near the shore. he claims hes hiding from the zombies.
see the virus didnt effect the common people much, and if it didnt discomfort them, then why should they care about it?, well it turns out that the virus also infected the dolls and after merging with there altered DNA it mutated.
first off the dolls began to collapse, they lay still as the virus bred inside them, there bodily systems were shut down ,all but the minor functions of the brain, enough to move and kill ect. ect. you get the idea.
they began attacking two days ago and they though most are mindless some are smarter than before the virus, these dolls now want to get revenge on a race that treated theres as something less than cattle.
but the main character just wants to rescue his family from the final defense set up in the hospital."

thats idea 1 ,heres idea 2

" the film begins with miners on an iland off the scottish/ irish coast ,they discover the tomb of a saintly druid figure when they break it open a green gas breaks out as well s hundreds of flies. the miners outside approach the cave mouth as they hear screaming then something rushes out, we hear a scream then nothing.
then a group of college students on a course in geology along with some history students are visiting the island, from the same college but with different agendas.
the boat leaves and wont be back for three days (see were im going with this?), and they head into the shore town, brightwater, the town is abandoned, save an old man with a pitchfork, he tells them to beware of the fog and that the people arent the same, that there watching from the woods (and indeed we see many, many shoadows under the canopy, when they approach they run), he says they cant be killed and runs off a cliff ,breaking his neck.
they decide to hole up in the tavern and wait till tomorrow.
they find a book upstairs about a saint who saved the island from a terrible plague by "takeing it unto himself and bruing his body in the caves" , theyw onder what that means, the historians say theyve never heard of this 'saint' or any plague in the islands history.
then they notice lights from flames in the woods.
a group of blokes (yep there asses are toast), head into the woods, they find the town, all eating other town people and acting feral, they are kinda rotten and pungent to say the least, they chase the students like savages and only one makes it back to the pub, he gets inside but one of them gets in as well, they kill it and when he dies he breaths out a fog that a few of them breath in, unbeknownst to them they will soon be these feral zombies themselves.
now they must survive till the boat returns in two days."

well what do you guys think?