PDA

View Full Version : Ving Rhames as Capt Rhodes in new Day movie?

MissJacksonCA
28-May-2007, 12:30 AM
You've got to be kidding me! I was looking for information on a sequel to Dawn 04 and found that! I'm incensed. I mean he wasn't Rhodes in Dawn he was Kenneth. And Mena Suvari? They sure are bringing out the dead to make this film!

Danny
28-May-2007, 01:40 AM
thats real old news btu yeah i think everyone agrees, though to be honest from the way its looking it looks like even uwe boll could do a better job.

-oh snap yes i did!:lol:

Cody
28-May-2007, 02:50 AM
lol..

fartpants
28-May-2007, 02:10 PM
Hellsing wtf ... Uwe Boll...nooooooooooo

Danny
28-May-2007, 04:13 PM
hey house didnt have a damn car driving vege zombie and zombies that could crawl up walls and jump out 2nd sotry windows and land running:rolleyes:

EvilNed
28-May-2007, 05:03 PM
hey house didnt have a damn car driving vege zombie and zombies that could crawl up walls and jump out 2nd sotry windows and land running:rolleyes:

No you're right. House didn't. House, as directed by Steve Miner, the director of the Day of the Dead remake.

darth los
28-May-2007, 05:17 PM
The Horror!!...:eek:

panic
05-Jun-2007, 07:49 AM
from the way its looking it looks like even uwe boll could do a better job.

Uwe Boll, Oh Noes!

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 05:43 AM
You've got to be kidding me! I was looking for information on a sequel to Dawn 04 and found that! I'm incensed. I mean he wasn't Rhodes in Dawn he was Kenneth. And Mena Suvari? They sure are bringing out the dead to make this film!

The capper for me was nick cannon. This movie is no doubt going to suck yak nuts.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 05:44 AM
Ah please between Nick Cannon, Mena Suvari, and Ving Rhames this movie has a lot to make up for... its like the whole freakin franchise is selling out... and not even to good actors (though I love Ving Rhames I just feel he's the same guy in every movie)

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 06:19 AM
Ah please between Nick Cannon, Mena Suvari, and Ving Rhames this movie has a lot to make up for... its like the whole freakin franchise is selling out... and not even to good actors (though I love Ving Rhames I just feel he's the same guy in every movie)

It does seem as if ving gets type cast as the gruff foul mouth black guy, doesn't it? I'd like to see him show some range. He'll probably be indistiguishable from his character in dawn 04'.