PDA

View Full Version : stubbs the zombie 2

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 03:48 PM
according to a few of my sources there is in fact a sequel in the works, no one knows anything other than the fact that it is happening, and it should eb much longer.

erisi236
30-Mar-2006, 03:57 PM
hmm, I do hope its a tad longer then the first game. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f352/erisi236/costumed-smiley-082.gif

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 04:03 PM
amen to that.

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 04:33 PM
It took me about 6 hours to beat Stubbs

4 hours the first day and the next day i played for 2 more to finish it.

I want DEAD Rising, and City of the Dead

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 04:44 PM
i friggin' love the multiplayer though that rocks.

love the fall of the house of otis level.

did anyone else find the talking sheep easter egg on that level?

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 05:15 PM
My Fave scene in STUBBS is having to urinate in the water supply. :D

Danny
30-Mar-2006, 11:43 PM
really?, i hated that part, now stalking them behind the corn rows and raiding the farm house rocked.

oh and for those who havent found it i found one of those commentary hippos on the mall level and it says how they were making a massive dawn of the dead style mall, (which i expected adn was greatly let down) but just the outside area was to big and took up way to much space on the disc.

they should have just done a final fnatasy and seperated it onto a few discs, with a gta free roaming zombocalypse happening, but now i cant get that friggin' loloipop song outta my head!.

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2006, 12:11 PM
Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lollipop, oh...

Yeh, it's a catchy tune - Stand By Me will do that to you.

Yeh, a free-roaming GTA style zombie game would be friggin' great. Like if it was a real world setting, and suddenly this epidemic started kicking off and you watch a city become infested gradually, see the military come in, see people barricading themselves in their homes, raids on project buildings, and you have to look after yourself - find a sweet place to hold up - e.g. - A MALL!!!

Now THAT would be a friggin' excellent game - freeroaming GTA style zombie maniac...lovely jubbly.

A game which was freeroaming as you suggested would be great. Like it's a normal city and then suddenly the epidemic starts and slowly you see the city crumble around you and you have to survive and find a safe place - like a massive MALL - and you go around locking the place up and clearing it out, and possibly dealing with other survivors coming to your mall haven.

That'd be a GREAT game!

Danny
31-Mar-2006, 12:24 PM
yeah but it would be better wiht online play.

...and a MASSIVE mall,lol.

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2006, 04:46 PM
lol - it automerged both my posts about the same thing. I click post reply and the database burped and wouldn't let me, so I came back re-typed everything and posted that without knowing the original post had gotten through, so just to make sure - I'm not going senile already, ha!

And yes, a MASSIVE MASSIVE MALL with a bunch of people running around shooting/whacking zombies would be freakin' sweet.

Danny
31-Mar-2006, 05:34 PM
all it needs is a cameo from jay and silent bob and it'd be the greatest game ever.

"neh!".

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2006, 08:46 PM
Speaking of Jay, I've been reading about his life with drugs over on silentbobspeaks - an interesting read and wakes you up a bit. You laugh at Jay nodding off in the middle of the Chasing Amy commentary...but then when you think about it, having read Smith's blog entries, that it was at a sad point in his life - before it got sadder. Fortunately there's a happy 'ending' to the story as he's been clean for 3 years now, good stuff.