PDA

View Full Version : Script for Return of the Living Dead 4: Necropolis

Trioxin245
30-Mar-2006, 05:18 PM
We all know what an down right pile of crap it really is. Wich is why I'am planning on rewriting it from dialouge to characters, to the plot and souch, but yet keep the concept of it. Necropolis is generaly as I feel a complete discrase to the original. Wich is the most reason, why I'am gonna do this. But I need the script for Necropolis to really do souch, if anyone knows where I can find it, or has it. Post it here, I would gladly appreciate it.

:)

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 05:20 PM
Why bother?

They have killed the franchise. However, if given the chance I would do a part 6 if I get to write & direct. Hell if the offer of remake came to me I would do it.

Trioxin245
30-Mar-2006, 05:28 PM
Why bother?.

Because its an mess thats needs to be cleaned up.

Not that it will end up in public or whatsoever but just to settle it in to the fully form of an ROTLD sequel.

bassman
30-Mar-2006, 05:51 PM
Kinda off topic, but.....does the ROTLD franchise have a site and message board like this one is for Romero's films?

Trioxin245
30-Mar-2006, 05:56 PM
Kinda off topic, but.....does the ROTLD franchise have a site and message board like this one is for Romero's films?

As for (offical) site, theres only MGM http://www.mgm.com/title_title.do?title_star=RTRNLIVI and theres for ROTLD 4 & 5 http://www.returnofthelivingdead4and5.com/4/roltd4intro.html

But I've seen quite a few fan sites for ROTLD wich are damn good and this one is the ultimate to find http://members.tripod.com/uneedamed/returnintro.htm

As for Message boards? Theres none I know of.

Svengoolie
30-Mar-2006, 07:15 PM
I say...forget remaking that stuttering vomit of a cinematic abortion and concentrate on bringing your own ROTLD story to the masses!:D

As for a message board, there's a zombie sub-forum called "The Resurrection Funeral Home" at the site where the Hollowville Rescue Station was set up, but that's about it.

The ROTLD films can pretty much be taken for what they are at face value, and were never clogged with the mountain of bs and fan politics that GAR's films were--that's probably why they never got a message board of their own.

Trioxin245
30-Mar-2006, 07:27 PM
I say...forget remaking that stuttering vomit of a cinematic abortion and concentrate on bringing your own ROTLD story to the masses!:D

Well, I did have an ROTLD idea nothing spectacular thought. It took place at Darrel chemical company, where one of the Canisters are breached and some of the workers there must find a way stop it from spreading, but of course, just really get the hell outta there ;)

As for a message board, there's a zombie sub-forum called "The Resurrection Funeral Home" at the site where the Hollowville Rescue Station was set up, but that's about it.

Do you possibly have an link to this site?

Svengoolie
30-Mar-2006, 07:37 PM
http://excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=13562

How come you guys only come around when you need a ride someplace?!:mad:

Trioxin245
30-Mar-2006, 07:40 PM
How come you guys only come around when you need a ride someplace?!:mad:

Thanks for the Rep Power :p

Svengoolie
30-Mar-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey...any employee of the Uneeda Medical Supply Company is a friend of mine!

Now, you have a nice Fourth...and I'll see you Sunday for the BBQ!:D

Trioxin245
30-Mar-2006, 07:47 PM
Not BBQ. Brains :D

But no, whatever happens..don't name it after me, Buddy boy ;)

axlish
30-Mar-2006, 07:47 PM
We all know what an down right pile of crap it really is. Wich is why I'am planning on rewriting it from dialouge to characters, to the plot and souch, but yet keep the concept of it. Necropolis is generaly as I feel a complete discrase to the original. Wich is the most reason, why I'am gonna do this. But I need the script for Necropolis to really do souch, if anyone knows where I can find it, or has it. Post it here, I would gladly appreciate it.

I think a better course of action would be a fan-edit.

Svengoolie
30-Mar-2006, 08:20 PM
Sorry, Trioxin...I've been poking around for the last half hour or so, and the best I could do is find a place that will sell you the scripts for the first three for 15 bones a piece.

http://www.scriptshack.com/shop/enter.html?mid=baton_603

DjfunkmasterG
30-Mar-2006, 09:25 PM
Seriously... ROTLD 4 could have been an excellent film, but the script was weak, the director was weak, and too many producer family and friends making it into the cast.

axlish
30-Mar-2006, 09:52 PM
I thought 4 and 5 were equally enjoyable, in a laughably-horrid way.

The trippy guy on part 5 was hilarious. "I was tripping my braaaaaaiiinnnnss out!"

Trioxin245
04-Apr-2006, 03:41 PM
Well, since The Necropolis script purely and simply can't be find. I have decided to write my very own ROTLD 6. Now, I have the story set and ready to write, althought I could seriously need an subtitle for it. And I have been thinking, but I can't come up with any. So If anyone would help me come up with one. I would be very greatful.

:)