PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: The Dead WILL Walk!

Cereval
02-Jun-2007, 04:32 PM
[Originally posted HERE (http://www.preciousnightmare.com/Index.php?mode=viewid&post_id=44) and HERE (http://www.preciousnightmare.com/deadscapes/blog/news_item.asp?NewsID=45)]

http://www.preciousnightmare.com/files/cap_joe_news_gif_thumb.gif

With plans to shoot some footage this week, I've also been editing some footage together as well. Back in November 2006, I shot a news sequence. I've begun editing this sequence and have finished what I could with the footage I have, the rest of which I intend to get this month. July and August will be for B roll photography, inserts, and FX testing. It looks like September will be the big month for principal photography. I seem to remember September being a big month some 4 years ago for a certain other project. Here's where I pledge to break the curse.

If I find myself ahead of schedule or have some in between time, I plan on beginning the re-edit of Episode I. Recently I mentioned in the forum (http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=6150) that I wanted to recut the first episode. Ultimately, it'll be included in the final anthology of this series which hopefully be a definitive DVD release. Who knows - I may even shoot some new footage (the shots I never got in the first place) to be included in this new version. Stay tuned for details.

capncnut
04-Jun-2007, 04:12 AM
Great news man, nice to see things are finally under way.

acealive1
05-Jun-2007, 09:21 PM
can i be the token black guy in the film? :D

capncnut
15-Jun-2007, 05:31 PM
can i be the token black guy in the film? :D
Classic! :lol:

Hey, if he's gonna be the token black guy then I want to be the loveable rogue who goes off the rails.

I've got my own wheelbarrow. :D

Cereval
15-Jun-2007, 10:40 PM

Hey, if he's gonna be the token black guy then I want to be the loveable rogue who goes off the rails.

If we're going this route, I need to write in a lovable pet mascot sidekick for the hero. :shifty:

MinionZombie
16-Jun-2007, 11:22 AM
If we're going this route, I need to write in a lovable pet mascot sidekick for the hero. :shifty:
I CALL DIBS!!! :D

Cereval
16-Jun-2007, 01:38 PM
I CALL DIBS!!! :D

I guarantee we'll see this sort of thing in years to come; the adventure zombie movie ... :eek: ... complete with zombie-fighting vehicle and ninja children.

MinionZombie
16-Jun-2007, 05:45 PM
I guarantee we'll see this sort of thing in years to come; the adventure zombie movie ... :eek: ... complete with zombie-fighting vehicle and ninja children.
Kinda like Zombies of the Caribbean or something? Like a summer blockbusting zombie romp with a cheeky little monkey thrown in for cheaps laughs? :)

Cereval
16-Jun-2007, 06:08 PM
Kinda like Zombies of the Caribbean or something? Like a summer blockbusting zombie romp with a cheeky little monkey thrown in for cheaps laughs? :)

Yes, with lovable characters and a happy ending where the the living and dead learn to live with each other's idiosyncrasies and walk (shamble) off into the sunset. :confused:

Dommm
18-Jun-2007, 01:22 PM
I want to be the asshole everybody h8s but all the girls wanna shag

acealive1
27-Jun-2007, 03:46 AM

we'd totally co exist. you wouldnt see me for much of the film cuz u know they gotta be politically correct and let the black guy live. so i'd be convieniently "keeping watch" somewhere in a spot with no zombies :lol: hell, they might even put me in as the whirlybird flier :lol:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 03:58 AM
we'd totally co exist. you wouldnt see me for much of the film cuz u know they gotta be politically correct and let the black guy live. so i'd be convieniently "keeping watch" somewhere in a spot with no zombies :lol: hell, they might even put me in as the whirlybird flier :lol:

Yeah the black guy getting killed early on is a tired cliche'. I think for the pc reasons you stated they have much longer lifespans now. Most of them even make it all the way through.:lol: Now if only leguizamo would stop portraying the steroetypical puerto rican in his film we'd be cooking with fire.

acealive1
27-Jun-2007, 04:01 AM
i could possibly be puerto rican in a film. u know some people think we all look alike :confused: