PDA

View Full Version : My Boyfriend's Back...

Tri0xin
30-Mar-2006, 11:41 PM
I know there's a lot of people here that have a lot of good things to say about Shaun of the Dead. I like it too.

Having said that, you can't forget the original romantic comedy with zombies: My Boyfriend's Back!

I just finished watching it about an hour ago. Love it. Definitely worth the $8.00 at Best Buy.

Not to mention the fact that Traci Lind is a knock-out.

BlueRoseRomeo
31-Mar-2006, 12:52 AM
My Boyfriends back is a very funny movie. I have it on VHS.

As for Shaun of the dead...good movie but didn't think it was THAT funny.

Has any one seen Dead and Breakfast...I heard it was good.

axlish
31-Mar-2006, 01:11 AM
Having said that, you can't forget the original romantic comedy with zombies: My Boyfriend's Back!

I caught it on cable around the turn of the century. It wasn't that bad. It seemed to be on par with other romantic comedy 80's films. I might pick it up for $8.

Zombie-A-GoGo
31-Mar-2006, 02:09 AM
I love MBB...it's actually one of my favorite zombie flicks...just a whole bunch of fun. Plus, it's got embarassing early roles for the newly Academy Award winning Philip Seymour Hoffman and Matthew McConaughey. :) Also, it was directed by Bob Balaban, whom I love.

glsjaw
31-Mar-2006, 12:24 PM
Has any one seen Dead and Breakfast...I heard it was good.

Dead and breakfast kinda has an ok story line but dont get your hopes up for any high quality movie experience other than that its worth a watch

Danny
31-Mar-2006, 12:35 PM
never heard of it, but dead and breakfast sucks.

Mortis
12-Apr-2006, 02:10 AM
It's good to see that I'm not the only person who digs this flick.

"WHORE.. OF THE UNDEAD!"

Zombie Dollie
12-Apr-2006, 06:15 PM
I remember My Boyfriend's back, I saw it when I was little before I realllly loved zombie stuff, I kind of want to go find an old copy of it now and buy it...<3 Yes Shuan of the Dead is Excellent to be quite honest its what got me really started with this zombie obsession, weird huh? It was a parody but yeah it made me go out and see more zombie movies including Romeros films.

And to the person who mentioned Dead and Breakfast, Yuck, no no no I don't know why exactly or maybe I do somewhere in my twisted little mind but I hated Dead and Breakfast, When I had begun seeing adverts for it I got excited "Americans try a Shaun of the dead type film" Yippeee!! And I ran out and rented it, then When I first started watching it I was a little interested but as it progressed I just felt bored and confused, dissapointed and about ready to shoot myself. Maybe I should just re-watch it and this time have no distractions (Before I was on the Instant Messenger and watching at the same time) but I still think that wouldn't change my opinion on it much.

NVK
13-Apr-2006, 12:22 AM
Dead And Breakfast is good but its not really a zombie movie. Its more like demons possessing people.

Danny
13-Apr-2006, 10:16 AM
well technically sos the evil dead, but no-one really mentions that,lol.