PDA

View Full Version : Romero flix and avatar pix

capncnut
04-Jun-2007, 02:07 AM
Okay, as I was resetting my stuff, I had a little look at the avatar pictures. Now you got a pretty good selection of Night, Dawn and Day pics but I noticed something, there's not one single pic from Land. WTF? Also you have a bunch of Savini's NOTLD90 pics, which I found a little bit surprising.

So I just wondered if you had any plans to add some Land pics? Also, seeing as though you're covering remakes, are you going to add any Dawn04 pics as well? Beware though, if you add Dawn04 then you're almost obligated to add Day07 to the system. Not really asking for me, just wondering is all.

Andy
04-Jun-2007, 11:19 AM
The reason land and dawn '04 are missing is that all those pictures were taken from the galleries on HPotD, when i started these forums up last year.

There was no gallery for land or dawn '04 back then, let me have a look around and see if i can find a decent collection of images and i'll add them.

capncnut
04-Jun-2007, 06:44 PM
The Dawn 04 pics are looking aiiight man.

Andy
04-Jun-2007, 10:20 PM
Land avatars added.

:D

capncnut
05-Jun-2007, 03:48 AM
Now the interesting thing will be if anyone uses them. Land might not be the most popular of the series but there have been one or two members in the past who have admitted that it is their favourite installment.

The Cholo one is great btw.