PDA

View Full Version : Road Of The Dead?

dean martin
30-Mar-2006, 11:46 PM
maybe im lagging behind on my romero news, but a friend of mine (who is usually in the know before most) said that there is a "Road Of The Dead" slated for production this year. anyone care to spill the brains on this one?

im lame.

sorry.

jamie

Deadverse
31-Mar-2006, 01:49 AM
I did not see anything about it on Google nor IMDb. Your friend is probably bullsh*tting you.;)

Harold W Brown
31-Mar-2006, 02:26 AM
http://www.cinemaeye.com/index/movienews/more/1898/

Just speculation.

dean martin
31-Mar-2006, 02:43 AM
he tends to not bull**** when it comes to cinema. this might be his source, or something similar saying the same thing.

thanks HB

jamie

glsjaw
31-Mar-2006, 10:05 PM
there's always been talks of a sequal but is "Road" the new rumor what the name is going to be?

Deadverse
01-Apr-2006, 03:42 PM
I think there will be a sequel to Land of the Dead, just not for another ten years. :|

dean martin
01-Apr-2006, 09:37 PM
i think we should seperate the "thinks" from the really bad online "sources" cause im only interested in really bad online sources, they allow me the energy to grab onto false hope and regurgitate it to other as fact.

come with those.

=)

DeadCentral
02-Apr-2006, 12:06 AM
The date on that was back in November of '05, no new news of it, and if you've read my earlier FYI post, I mentioned that I recently spoke with Pedro Arce (Pillsbury).
During this interview I asked abou a sequel, and he said theres been "Talk" which in hollywood, doesn't add up to much unless there are greenbacks, a script, a studio greenlight,which is usually followed up on a major movie site announcement thats spreads like wildfire, and usually it's an Interview with George himself, because he LIKES to bring the news to the fans himself so they know its real.

Until it's official, I wouldn't take many of these articles too seriously.