PDA

View Full Version : Drug Awareness.

CornishCorpse
05-Jun-2007, 11:54 PM
A drug-awareness official giving a warning lecture at a high school passes around a plate with two marijuana cigarettes on it so the students can view and sniff the real thing to know how to identify it. The official cautions the students, "There had better still be two joints on the plate when I get it back!" When the plate had been around the room and was returned to the official, there were three marijuana cigarettes on it.

darth los
06-Jun-2007, 03:33 AM
He could form his own religion with a stunt like that. " From only 2 joints 5,000 were able to smoke." :lol:

MissJacksonCA
06-Jun-2007, 05:11 AM
I dont get it

capncnut
06-Jun-2007, 10:37 AM
The official cautions the students, "There had better still be two joints on the plate when I get it back!" When the plate had been around the room and was returned to the official, there were three marijuana cigarettes on it.
Classic! :lol:

Danny
06-Jun-2007, 10:41 AM
brrrrrrril-iant!:lol:

fartpants
06-Jun-2007, 02:53 PM
sounds like my old school :lol:

bassman
06-Jun-2007, 03:10 PM
sounds like my old school :lol:

Thats what I was going to say.:p

Back in my high school days when I was a smoker, as long as you kept close what you had on you.....they would never find it. They took dogs around the parking lots and down the halls/lockers about once every two weeks but never went around any students.:rolleyes:

Ah....the good ol days of getting blitzed before school, a muffin or honey bun, a large coffee, and a first period teacher that actually knew how to keep the students interested. I miss those days....

darth los
06-Jun-2007, 04:37 PM
Thats what I was going to say.:p

Back in my high school days when I was a smoker, as long as you kept close what you had on you.....they would never find it. They took dogs around the parking lots and down the halls/lockers about once every two weeks but never went around any students.:rolleyes:

Ah....the good ol days of getting blitzed before school, a muffin or honey bun, a large coffee, and a first period teacher that actually knew how to keep the students interested. I miss those days....

I think that's what connects us all. High school years that were a complete blur.:D

Philly_SWAT
06-Jun-2007, 04:51 PM
This "drug-awareness official" may have in fact been a local dealer. If so, what an ingenious plan!! If you were ever caught holding, explain you are an "official", and that is why you have it on, to help unsuspecting kids to identify the evil weed. Plus, by going around to schools, it is like advertising where to find the ganja. "Man, it is so dry around here. What are we going to do?" "Let's go find that drug awarenedd guy!"