PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Welcome

capncnut
12-Jun-2007, 10:42 AM
This is a pretty little ditty called Heroes Welcome.

DxXH7PNTNhI

Special high five goes to Darrel (DVW5150) and Norm @ Blindfold for this awesome track. Neat little vid too.

darth los
12-Jun-2007, 12:07 PM
We're not worhty, We're not worthy!!! There are stars among us. Cool guys.

coma
12-Jun-2007, 03:14 PM
Good Stuff Darrel.
I Like the volume swells and the pick harmonics (if the Low E scraping all EVH is called that. I forget). Sweet. Good technique. Plus the video was cool. I like the part when the song dropped and it cut to the smoke plume.

DVW5150
13-Jun-2007, 01:58 AM
Good Stuff Darrel.
I Like the volume swells and the pick harmonics (if the Low E scraping all EVH is called that. I forget). Sweet. Good technique. Plus the video was cool. I like the part when the song dropped and it cut to the smoke plume.

I dont play well , unless I dont think about it. HUH? WTF did I just type?
Thank you. If I am not moved or emotionally motivated, things dont come to me.
The stuff is just something I want others to glean meaning from.
The cemetery shots are from Sharpsburg W. Va, where my wife and I had our honeymoon in March.
I shot the stills at the DC mall : Lincoln Memorial, the Korean war memorial,Vietnam Veterans memorial, statues in remembrance of our women that served in Vietnam/field medics.
World War 2 memorial & some clips from Over There.That was film-grained and sepia toned to give it that every recent incursion feel.
I am really thankful you all like the stuff.

I have one vid I made in remembrance of the 343 FDNY that died in south Manhattan that sh!tty day in 2001. Has some stuff from 'Rescue Me' as visual ....Still working on retrieving it from my hard drive off my fragged Alienware.

Thanks Captcnut , sent a Blindfold disc to you ,believe it or not today...

Oh sh!t , nobody miss 3rd season start of Rescue Me tomorrow night on fx 9 pm I think ...

capncnut
13-Jun-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks Captcnut , sent a Blindfold disc to you ,believe it or not today...
Expect another review on top of the old one. :D