PDA

View Full Version : i want day of the dead on...

flyboy
12-Jun-2007, 05:13 PM
video-vhs-urgently preferbly uncut version if there is one:skull: my e-mail is-phobia92@yahoo.co.uk-or call me on-07876461799-anytime. i will pay for it.

darth los
12-Jun-2007, 06:09 PM
Why not try ebay or amazon?

capncnut
12-Jun-2007, 07:04 PM
And why VHS? :rockbrow:

darth los
12-Jun-2007, 08:47 PM
That is curious now that you mention it. :rockbrow:

capncnut
15-Jun-2007, 06:31 PM
Indeed, I wonder if we have an 80's fanboy in our midst. :D

flyboy
17-Jun-2007, 09:44 AM
whats wrong with vhs???? i dont own a dvd player, nor am i likely to get one.:bored:

DjfunkmasterG
17-Jun-2007, 01:42 PM
How can you not own a DVD player in this day and age?

I think us members here at HPOTD need to take up a collection and get this guy a DVD player.

jdog
17-Jun-2007, 02:58 PM
myself i collecet all my horror favs on dvd and vhs. and yes i have most of romeros films on vhs, i found most of them at movie stores that were clearing out thier vhs tapes.

Philly_SWAT
21-Jun-2007, 08:39 PM
whats wrong with vhs???? i dont own a dvd player, nor am i likely to get one.:bored:Nothing is wrong with VHS. Nothing is wrong with albums either, but I prefer to better quality and ease of use/transport of CDs. I suggest you get yourself a DVD player, you can get them for around only $30 nowadays. Of use your Playstation, if you have one.

But I have several VHS copies of Day, none of which I want to part with. Many I got off of ebay. You can ususally get them pretty cheap there. I also got a brand new LD of Day off of ebay, it is still in the wrapper. I havent even opened it, I just got it for the collectors value.

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 01:38 AM
How can you not own a DVD player in this day and age?

I think us members here at HPOTD need to take up a collection and get this guy a DVD player.

I can just see sally struthers doing the commercial: "for just 25 cents a member..." :lol:

Philly_SWAT
22-Jun-2007, 03:30 PM
I can just see sally struthers doing the commercial: "for just 25 cents a member..." :lol:
LOL...I got a laugh out of that one....

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 05:53 PM
Nothing is wrong with VHS. Nothing is wrong with albums either, but I prefer to better quality and ease of use/transport of CDs. I suggest you get yourself a DVD player, you can get them for around only $30 nowadays. Of use your Playstation, if you have one.

But I have several VHS copies of Day, none of which I want to part with. Many I got off of ebay. You can ususally get them pretty cheap there. I also got a brand new LD of Day off of ebay, it is still in the wrapper. I havent even opened it, I just got it for the collectors value.

I think that anyone who doesn't own dvd player and their favorite movies on dvd id really doing themselves a diservice. The movies are just so much sharper. When compared side to side with vhs there's really a big difference.

MissJacksonCA
27-Jun-2007, 02:12 AM
Whats so funny about you wanting that on VHS and not wanting to buy a DVD player is my cheap VHS player is more expensive than my cheap DVD player lol...

But I thought you couldn't play american VHS tapes in Euro VCRs? Or am I wrong? I'll see if I can find you one I have mad skills...

flyboy
01-Jul-2007, 10:51 AM
your all right, i should have a dvd player. but then where the hell do i find dotd and dayotd on dvd?:(

RustyHicks
01-Jul-2007, 05:19 PM
You could order from E-Bay or shop around some of the stores.
DOTD and DAY aren't as hard to find on DVD as they are on VHS.
I'm still looking for a thearical version of Dawn on VHS even though
I already have it on DVD. I'm just weird that way.
But a DVD player isn't too expensive these days either.
Even if you can't find it in the store, you can always order it
through the stores, the DVD's I mean. Plus I think the double
disk DVD of Day is about as uncut as you're going to get.
Good luck on your hunt.

MissJacksonCA
01-Jul-2007, 10:56 PM
amazon.com will give you brand new or like new DOTD DVDs and VHS tapes

ash
07-Jul-2007, 04:50 PM
your all right, i should have a dvd player. but then where the hell do i find dotd and dayotd on dvd?:(

Is it really that hard to TRY before giving up?

MissJacksonCA
08-Jul-2007, 03:11 AM
trying is the first step to failure

LivingDeadBeat
12-Jul-2007, 08:57 AM
Yeah, you seriously need to get a hold of a DVD player, and theyre really cheap these days, hell, I'm sure tescos do some for like £15. I managed to get a hold of the 2 disc edition of Day easily for about £11.49 or something on DVD, it's not as hard as you think. Like these guys have said try ebay and amazon, you'll be surprised what you find :)

Cody
09-Aug-2007, 12:02 AM
lol. wait till you hear about HD-DVDs