PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Start

GRMonLI
27-Feb-2006, 02:45 AM
I guess everyone is starting out with a fresh slate in regards to standing. :D

I am back to "Fresh Meat" :mad:

Not sure I like this "reputation" button thing. Seems pretty "High School" to me. :sneaky:

I do like the new smileys. ;)

MinionZombie
27-Feb-2006, 09:44 AM
Yeh I don't get this rep button thing either, is there really a need for it? We all already know each other pretty well and everybody has their own reps. Annnd...will people even remember the button is there, let along take the time to boost your rating - you'll get a lot of people thinking "I ain't pushing it and giving them a better rep than what I got...who'll vote for me?!" or something like that.

Personally I really don't see the point in it, it's not like we're all strangers.

AssassinFromHell
27-Feb-2006, 06:52 PM
I don't get how it works, but I've given out positive reps like candy already. :D

But yeah, we all know each other. We all kick ass. So it doesn't hold a whole lot of significance. Maybe a newbie will come, and check it out. Before long all you guys will be degrading me :p Then a newbie will be like, well, he's from hell alright. :evil: :mad:

It's cool here. I like it. I'm on top of the member world, post wise. Neil and Andy don't count, cuz they're not regular membersr. They're administrators. Fear them :eek: