PDA

View Full Version : Vee Dub!

erisi236
31-Mar-2006, 03:59 PM
I love this commercial :D

Unpimp your auto (http://youtube.com/watch?v=TDVxPaSyuV8&search=vee%20dub)

Arcades057
31-Mar-2006, 04:08 PM
LoL, These are some of my favorite commercials, right behind the hamster-things from Quizno's.

Tullaryx
31-Mar-2006, 04:29 PM
Hell, they need to make his character a full-blown one and put him in a movie. :)

Adrenochrome
31-Mar-2006, 05:26 PM
Was this guy in The Brothers Grimm? Peter Stormare?

I also love the Juicy Fruit commercial where the guy is trying to tame and train his giant ant, but, in the end, gets pulled underground for his piece of Juicy Fruit gum!

Tullaryx
31-Mar-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, Vee Dub man is Peter Stormare. :)

Danny
31-Mar-2006, 05:54 PM
man theres this one ad in england for egg credit cards and they test them on a pair of gay giunea pigs ,and there in a small flat wearing like chinos and neckerchiefs and stuff and saying **** like "champagne truffles, guilty as charged", its wierd to say the least.

p2501
31-Mar-2006, 06:38 PM
YAY peter stormare..

the trebuche one stands as the best, his PTSD face as the car is launched, ownz

erisi236
31-Mar-2006, 06:47 PM
the trebuche one stands as the best, his PTSD face as the car is launched, ownz

"Oh Snap!" :lol:

DeadJonas190
03-Apr-2006, 04:50 AM
Those are my favorite commercials with my favorite being the one where they have the car in the catapult. It would be so fun to fling a car like that...

thecoldwarrior
03-Apr-2006, 02:54 PM
yeah pretty great!!! ive been quoting them for weeks now. suprised i have not been slapped yet!

erisi236
05-Apr-2006, 02:46 PM
just cuz I can...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f352/erisi236/ohsnap.gif

:D

Wooley
05-Apr-2006, 11:35 PM
Stormare has a lot of range as an actor. Mob boss in Prison Break, Drunken Russian cosmonaut in Armagedon, Satan in Constantine, etc, etc. I thought these commecials sucked when they started, but they've grown on me.
"It's definately sucking."
"Time to umpimp zee auto."

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2006, 09:41 AM
If you want a crazy Russian in your movie, who you gonna call? PETER STORMARE! :D

Is the guy actually Russian or is that just his biggest 'character' to act? I can't really remember a time when he wasn't slurring his speech in a gruff Russian accent...

DjfunkmasterG
06-Apr-2006, 11:48 AM
I believe he is Swedish...

One of my co-workers if from Sweden, and no her name is not Inga, anyway... she thinks he is swedish.

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2006, 11:55 AM
According to IMDb he is indeed Swedish, at least that's where he was born anyway, there's nothing about the nationality of his folks - although he most likely is indeed Swedish ... just goes to show how good his 'Russian crazy guy' is then huh? lol

DjfunkmasterG
06-Apr-2006, 11:59 AM
I like him personally. I think he is a funny guy. Wasn't he in Bruiser?

Here is all the Vee Dub Commericials

http://youtube.com/results?search=vee+dub+&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

p2501
06-Apr-2006, 02:04 PM
yeah he was in bruiser.

here his IMDB page
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001780/

Also Erisi236 where did you pull that screen cap from. i've had no luck finding any.

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2006, 02:19 PM
Sweet, will check those out later. Meanwhile, I've got a date with Lost 218 and a copy of True crime: NYC...:sneaky:

p2501
06-Apr-2006, 02:25 PM
Was 2.18 the one that ran last night in the US?

if so it was brilliant, i'm totally recommited to the show after last nights ep.

they're "jack bauering" Sayid, and it's really working.

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2006, 02:31 PM
Yes that's the one that aired last night in Yankland...yeh it's been a friggin' awesome season, save for one or two episodes where it hasn't been *as* great as the others (I'm not a fan of the Korean couple...their story is pretty naff and I don't care, lol) ... but last weeks was freakin' great - Locke RULES - so I'm really looking forward to catching the one from last night, I managed to avoid catching a spoiler from the user comments by some moron on the torrent site I got it from...so I can't wait any longer, I'm going to go and check it out.

Did you see this week's Jack Bauer Power Hour as well? It was rather nifty too, although last week's was just freakin' sweet.

p2501
06-Apr-2006, 02:46 PM
lost, this season hs been hit and miss. they've spent entirly too much time dicking with Henry gale. when they should have just tortured or killed him. but that's just how i roll.

last night ep has me back on board. they ****ed with the audience alot. and sayid's solution to gale was damn good. i get the feeling from this ep, AnaL is being done away with, as they're giving her not much to do.

also the sawyer sayid joke is wrong, ****ng great but wrong.

highlight to view the rest.

As for 24, this season has just been balls out the fact Bauer is now running what will become a ful fledged act of treason, really sets the bar. i see now why CTU is out of the loop, they have to be in order to assist bauer. my only real concern is that they may not work Curtis and Buchanan back into the remaining eps, as a support element which would suck because i enjoy both of the actors.

I have to say though, i nearly **** myself with they implicated the president.

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2006, 08:21 PM
lol ... use the "spoiler" tags " bla bla bla [/ ...]" you know ... could still read the green on green, teehee.

But yes, this season of 24 has been freakin' sweet...

Highlight this biatch:

[SPOILER]I too really hope they can bring Curtis and Buchanan back into the show, the Buckster was great, about time they had a competent smart guy running CTU who isn't a slimy twat ... and Curtis is just bad ass. Bauer and Curtis make a good team out and about.

Yehhhh...as for Lost, I too would have liked this 'Henry Gale' thing to have moved quicker...when I think about it, they've slowed down how much happens inside an episode of later...but it's still been gripping stuff. And yeh, 218 was a bit of a mind-f*ck.

POWER HOUR!!! :cool:

p2501
07-Apr-2006, 12:47 AM
if nothing else, on both counts, i know where i'll be next week.

BTW if you can find it, check out "The Unit" Dennis Haysbert is in it, and thus far the first 4-5 eps have been very good. it's near "24" quality.

DjfunkmasterG
02-May-2006, 07:47 PM
This is a Vee Dub thread. :D

Let's roll that beautiful V-Dub footage one more time! :p

Adrenochrome
02-May-2006, 07:53 PM
This is a Vee Dub thread. :D

Let's roll that beautiful V-Dub footage one more time! :p
Now, you're just trying to play the numbers game. LOL

dmbfanintn
02-May-2006, 07:55 PM
I believe he is Swedish...

One of my co-workers if from Sweden, and no her name is not Inga, anyway... she thinks he is swedish.

Are you SURE her name is not Inga? You know ALL Swedish women are named Inga. I think she's been lying to you!:D

EvilNed
02-May-2006, 08:01 PM
I live in Sweden, and I don't think I've ever run across a girl named Inga. Lots of hot blondes tho, Oh yes!

Anyway, Peter Stormare is most definetly Swedish. If you want to hear him speak Swedish, pop the Lost World into your DVD player. Right after he gets attacked by some of those small creatures and chase them off, you can hear him mumbling something, which is essentially:

"Helvetes, helvetes jävla skit..."

Translating (Not directly) into:

"God damnit, god damn ****."

Helvete means Hell, but he's using Hell as an adjective, which isn't possible in the english language. (Unless you count Hellish)

dmbfanintn
02-May-2006, 08:04 PM
I live in Sweden, and I don't think I've ever run across a girl named Inga. Lots of hot blondes tho, Oh yes!

Anyway, Peter Stormare is most definetly Swedish. If you want to hear him speak Swedish, pop the Lost World into your DVD player. Right after he gets attacked by some of those small creatures and chase them off, you can hear him mumbling something, which is essentially:

"Helvetes, helvetes jävla skit..."

Translating (Not directly) into:

"God damnit, god damn ****."

Helvete means Hell, but he's using Hell as an adjective, which isn't possible in the english language. (Unless you count Hellish)

You do realize that my statement was completely sarcastic, right?

DjfunkmasterG
02-May-2006, 08:08 PM
Are you SURE her name is not Inga? You know ALL Swedish women are named Inga. I think she's been lying to you!:D

Actually her name is LENA, and she is a red head with big boobs and nice legs. :D

EvilNed
02-May-2006, 08:18 PM
You do realize that my statement was completely sarcastic, right?

Yepp.