PDA

View Full Version : your next door...

flyboy
18-Jun-2007, 01:46 PM
neighbours, do you get on with them or are you like me--dont speak to them cause there 2 faced,this i know for deff.: :rolleyes:

darth los
18-Jun-2007, 03:44 PM
People are basically trouble so i make it a policy to stay away from them whenever possible. I rarley interact with my nieghbors. Just because we live next to each other people seem to think that we're friends or we're cool. This is a living arrangement, nothing more.

MikePizzoff
18-Jun-2007, 03:59 PM
I live next door to two lesbians. One seems to be okay with me; she responds to me when I ask her how it's goin. The other one comes off as a hardcore feminazi; whenever I say anything to her she just looks at me then walks away.

darth los
18-Jun-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah, lesbians are funny that way. :lol: Most of them are men haters, why do you think they "turned?" You ever notice how alot of "lesbians" have children. Obviously they were sausage jockeys at one point or another. Reminds me of vampires and how some are nobility and are born that way and some are muts who were turned.

fartpants
21-Jun-2007, 06:50 PM
women without the calming influence of a man in their life, well is it any wonder they turn mentally unstable :lol: :lol: :lol:

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 06:59 PM
I've noticed that alot of lesbians i meet seem mentally unstable. Why is that?

Philly_SWAT
21-Jun-2007, 09:03 PM
I have a couple of lesbians that live across from me. If they were hot, perhaps I might want to get to know them. Unfortunatly, they are not.

In general though, under the premise of "dont sh*t where you eat", I do not try to make friends with neighbors. I have enough friends already, and dont need anymore that live right next to me. That could open up more problems than cool things, it seems to me.

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 09:30 PM
I have a couple of lesbians that live across from me. If they were hot, perhaps I might want to get to know them. Unfortunatly, they are not.

In general though, under the premise of "dont sh*t where you eat", I do not try to make friends with neighbors. I have enough friends already, and dont need anymore that live right next to me. That could open up more problems than cool things, it seems to me.

Totally true. 90% of friendships end in problems anyway.. Let me clear something up. When men say lesbians are hot we mean good looking lesbian. Two butches are just gross.

Dommm
22-Jun-2007, 10:13 AM
I have gotten to know most of my neighbours on a pretty basic level, hi how are you, having a bbq feel free to come along and have some food or drink etc... this is community, you keep an eye out for your neightbours they do the same for you, community spirit and all that. In some ways the world is getting to cold for my liking thats why there are more cases year afdter year of rape, murder and children going missing, no one watches out for each other any more.

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 12:08 PM
I have gotten to know most of my neighbours on a pretty basic level, hi how are you, having a bbq feel free to come along and have some food or drink etc... this is community, you keep an eye out for your neightbours they do the same for you, community spirit and all that. In some ways the world is getting to cold for my liking thats why there are more cases year afdter year of rape, murder and children going missing, no one watches out for each other any more.

I agre with the sense of community thing. You also definitely have to get along with the people you live around just because you want to have good vibes in you hood'. Things can get really ugly when neighbors are at each other's throats.

MissJacksonCA
22-Jun-2007, 11:21 PM
Californians have a long history of never talking to or seeing or being friendly towards our neighbors... not sure why... maybe it was because they'd report you to the HOA for parking your car in the driveway or because your grass needed to be cut...

I've had a long line of neighbors here in Charleston in less than a year... I had the military couple with the whiny girlfriend who was totally rude and eventually they were stationed elsewhere... Then came the white trash rednecks who fought really loud and eventually I knocked on his door and told 'em if they keep making any more racket i'm not afraid to kill both of them... he slammed the door in my face and his girlfriend disappeared... he may have killed her but he was evicted and now I have the neighbors who are never around... its great... I hear nothing from them and I'm loving it.

Our neighbors in Canada are another kinda crazy altogether. They're always spying on each other and reporting someone to the forrestry office. There's always something funny to talk about and everyones reasonably friendly. Since most of the cabins are passed down generation to generation until the whole family dies I basically know everyone and for the most part they're all good people.

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:29 PM
It's funny that you say that. We had nieghbors a few years back that were horrible and we couldn't wait for them to leave. When they finally did new people came and they had a dog that kept us up nights. we were wishing for the old nieghbors back. like they say, be careful what you wish for.

MissJacksonCA
22-Jun-2007, 11:36 PM
Its true... we had a house next to us in California that must have sold once every three months and of course we never knew who lived there they never showed their faces... then one day a family moves in... redecorates in the most god-awful manner... and of course they just so happened to be the one family that stayed... it wasn't mere coincidence that we sold the house within a month...

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:47 PM
Like i told MZ in another thread: it's better to deal with the devil you now than the devil you don't.