PDA

View Full Version : what would you do if...

flyboy
18-Jun-2007, 02:10 PM
you caught a robber in your home when you first got up in the morning?]

1,would you scream and run away and hide under the bed?
2,hit him/her round the head with a baseball bat?
3,or secretly call the old bill from your bedroom on your mobile phone?:skull:

EvilNed
18-Jun-2007, 02:34 PM
I'd threathen him to leave and then he'd probably leave.

Graebel
18-Jun-2007, 02:38 PM
Baseball bat, but you've got to hit him hard enough to keep him inside your house until the cops arrive. Don't need an assault charge if he gets out the door.

Dommm
18-Jun-2007, 02:44 PM
run at him with my naked ass, I sleep in the nude, that should scare him into leaving.

flyboy
18-Jun-2007, 03:12 PM
:lol:

MissJacksonCA
18-Jun-2007, 03:28 PM
Of course before I answer I feel compelled to note that the odds of waking up in the morning to finding a robber as slim they tend to do their deed between 1 and 3am which is morning but I dont wake up then...

In reality I woke up to a robber breaking into the dining room window and my akita bit him bad and he bolted and was caught at the hospital. I also came home to a former roomie attempting to steal and told her she could leave now or the ambulance could take her...

Ideally if I woke up to someone robbing me I wouldn't hide its just not my style. I'd prolly get 911 on my cell phone after using my baseball bat to dislocate his knee and some duct tape to show the robber how fun it is to be tied up. The average response time of a cop in my neighborhood would take too long to do nothing and I wouldn't let some crook steal my stuff.

flyboy
18-Jun-2007, 03:30 PM
Of course before I answer I feel compelled to note that the odds of waking up in the morning to finding a robber as slim they tend to do their deed between 1 and 3am which is morning but I dont wake up then...

In reality I woke up to a robber breaking into the dining room window and my akita bit him bad and he bolted and was caught at the hospital. I also came home to a former roomie attempting to steal and told her she could leave now or the ambulance could take her...

Ideally if I woke up to someone robbing me I wouldn't hide its just not my style. I'd prolly get 911 on my cell phone after using my baseball bat to dislocate his knee and some duct tape to show the robber how fun it is to be tied up. The average response time of a cop in my neighborhood would take too long to do nothing and I wouldn't let some crook steal my stuff.

here,here. damn right.:cool:

darth los
18-Jun-2007, 03:46 PM
I'd shoot now and ask questions later. You illegaly break into someone's home you deserve what you get. The home is suppossed to be your sanctuary, where you can feel secure. When someone violates that show no mercy.

MikePizzoff
18-Jun-2007, 04:04 PM
I would quickly throw on a skimask and grab my Louiseville Slugger and a knife. I think once he saw someone wearing just boxers and a skimask charging at him with a baseball bat he'd probably dive out the window.

darth los
18-Jun-2007, 04:25 PM
Everybody here is asuming that the intruder isn't armed himself. I they were it would be a whole different balls game. You might need some booby traos.

fartpants
18-Jun-2007, 08:46 PM
hit him hard and fast so he aint got time to realise whats happening...:evil:

Danny
19-Jun-2007, 04:00 AM
grab my luchadore mask ,put that one, take everything else off and run at them screaming like a bloodhtirsty madman.

seriously.;)