PDA

View Full Version : It has begun

zombie04
31-Mar-2006, 09:28 PM
I went to go see Ice Age 2 last night, and the last preview before the movie was for the Simpsons movie. I thought it was odd because the animation did look a little older like they've had the trailer on the shelf for when they finally got around to it.

glsjaw
31-Mar-2006, 10:14 PM
being a Simpsons fan i have heard of a potential movie for years, i hope it is more up to date and not somthing thats been collecting dust for a while

Danny
01-Apr-2006, 12:53 AM
dude its way too late for me, im one of the youngest regulars here, and even i think it sucks ass, its allways the same stories, like a new episode a few weeks ago had bart destroying something at school and being sent to a corectional faciltiy, theyve allready done that 3 times allready.

screw that ,bring back futurama!

Andy
01-Apr-2006, 01:01 AM
dude its way too late for me, im one of the youngest regulars here, and even i think it sucks ass, its allways the same stories, like a new episode a few weeks ago had bart destroying something at school and being sent to a corectional faciltiy, theyve allready done that 3 times allready.

screw that ,bring back futurama!

ahh too true. it is sad whats happened to the simpsons, back in the day (up to season 8) it was the best thing going, nothing could touch it.

unfortunatly its been on that long and been ripped off so many times coughfamilyguycough :confused: that its become stale and repetive.

zombie04
01-Apr-2006, 03:51 AM
ahh too true. it is sad whats happened to the simpsons, back in the day (up to season 8) it was the best thing going, nothing could touch it.

I think it was really funny until season 10 or 11, then it started to repeat itself. I still watch it though out of devotion and I know I'll still see the movie.

MinionZombie
01-Apr-2006, 09:52 AM
Exactly the same here.

Up to season 10 or 11, when there was a change with the writers or producers (can't remember which), and then it went downhill fast. Now (season 17) it's AWFUL. I watch it because I can download it for free and I've always been watching it - it's a habit now, rather than a want - in the first 3 episodes of the season they had TWO "Homer's a bad husband but Marge forgives him" episodes - which they've already done countless times.

Seriously - either sort of the friggin' show out or drop the damned thing - they've been signed up to two more seasons *sigh*, and I just know they're going to be terrible as well.