PDA

View Full Version : A justified Crime?

CornishCorpse
20-Jun-2007, 07:38 PM
Okay well today has been a long hungover day with a surprise exam! anyway while sitting on the bus today on a long journey everyone was packed back to back on the bus soaking wet. A young mother had her baby who was constantly crying, babies get on my nerves but its a baby its what its meant to do! Anyway so everyone was sitting very annoyed and soaking wet and the guy next to me starts complaining really loudly you know the Im-just-saying-but-Im-so-****ing-blatant sort of thing.

Anyway so the guy is sitting next to me going " I WISH THAT SOMEONE WOULD SHUT THE FU**ING BABY UP!" so the young mother is trying to hush up her baby but the thing is crying still. So the guy repeats it again and I tell him to shut the fu** up, surprisingly it worked for about five minutes. The mother is freaking out and trying to quieten her baby, even though the bus was full everyone was just ignoring as people always do.

Basically at one of the stops the complainer guy got off and he dropped his wallet, blatantly I picked it up intending to hand it back but I realized who the guy was so I stayed quiet while the guy searched for his wallet before leaving. I handed the wallet into a nearby local lost and found ( good citizen I am ).

The point is do you think that the crime was justified or not?

coma
20-Jun-2007, 09:52 PM
YES!

and its not a crime, you delayed him a bit (local lost and found?!?! Huh?)

Its not like the Mom wasnt trying. A baby crying is annoying, but its what they do, like you said, and I would NEVER say anything. Whats she supposed to do, smother it?
God, I hate people. Well, a lot of people. Ya know what I mean

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 10:10 PM
YES!

and its not a crime, you delayed him a bit (local lost and found?!?! Huh?)

Its not like the Mom wasnt trying. A baby crying is annoying, but its what they do, like you said, and I would NEVER say anything. Whats she supposed to do, smother it?
God, I hate people. Well, a lot of people. Ya know what I mean

Just more evidence that people are asses. That dude obviously doesn't have children. I'm sure that everyone on that bus would agree that the dude was more annoying than the baby. As far as i know it's not a crime.

CornishCorpse
20-Jun-2007, 10:42 PM
Alright well thats my conscience solved..alright whos up for some cow tipping? jk mostly..

darth los
20-Jun-2007, 11:44 PM
Alright well thats my conscience solved..alright whos up for some cow tipping? jk mostly..

As long as it's not more than 5%. They don't do enough to deserve more.

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 04:06 AM
You're a kind person for saying something to that rude s.o.b. and for turning it in to lost and found. I remember once some lady called into my job and asked if anyone turned in an envelope with $3500 cash... I was like ... yeah sure... I checked the safe and holy hannah someone turned it in! Granted I would have because I've had my wallet stolen and I've lost things like my prized Oakleys but I just dont expect people to be that nice.

When you move to the states you wont fit in... people here aren't that nice! And everyone here would ignore the man complaining about the crying child... its a shame that this is what we've reduced ourselves to... most people aren't human anymore...they're frakin zombies man

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 04:14 AM
I for one, if i found a wallet, would rape the contents. The money definitely would be gone. I would only turn in the id's and stuff.

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 04:36 AM
Thats horrible man ... that could be that persons only cash at all... what if his kids at home need food? Think about what your actions do for other people =(

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 04:45 AM
Thats horrible man ... that could be that persons only cash at all... what if his kids at home need food? Think about what your actions do for other people =(

Yeah and the other person is me. Everytime i see people who turn in like 10,000 in cash to the lost and found i'm like " what an idiot.":rolleyes:

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 04:49 AM
you know when you used to go to the atm back about 4 years ago before debit cards were the means you used to pay for everything including just a pack of gum? I remember being at the atm and there was a ton of slips from people they just didn't take with them (or have the courtesy to stuff in the trash... i'm compelled to pick up trash when I see it) but I couldn't believe the balances of some peoples accounts... We're talking 45K ... 100k and even -700 lol... but I was like WTF do you do man?

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 06:44 AM
you know when you used to go to the atm back about 4 years ago before debit cards were the means you used to pay for everything including just a pack of gum? I remember being at the atm and there was a ton of slips from people they just didn't take with them (or have the courtesy to stuff in the trash... i'm compelled to pick up trash when I see it) but I couldn't believe the balances of some peoples accounts... We're talking 45K ... 100k and even -700 lol... but I was like WTF do you do man?

I'm sure your next statement was "i'm single." :sneaky:

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 03:54 PM
funny... very funny... :moon:

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 04:27 PM
You know you love it. :D I was making an educated guess based on my extensive experience with the opposite sex. You're a student of human behavior aren't you? That's what most women would be thinnking if they met man with that much money in his account. Wouldn't it?

fartpants
21-Jun-2007, 06:54 PM
I for one, if i found a wallet, would rape the contents. The money definitely would be gone. I would only turn in the id's and stuff.

i used to work in a club and found wallets, purses and phones on a regular basis and i kept it all ( as far as i am concerned if you get that drunk that you can lose these then i have no sympathy for you) :evil: :evil: :evil:

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 07:01 PM
There's worse things you can lose when you're drubk, like your ass virginity. :elol:

MissJacksonCA
21-Jun-2007, 10:34 PM
Yes its what most females would say... but there's a lil snafu if they do... a few actually...

men with money tend to prefer women with money because of mannerisms, ability to handle having money, and of course no one likes a gold digger

men with money can afford the best looking female for their arm, those females are prolly already taken

and any female who blatantly points out she's single to a man with money is going to get used for sex if he's married and if he's single possibly just the same...

as a student of human behavior thats a few things i've learned about why to avoid men with money... they're just as shallow if not more than the average person and should be avoided at all costs

darth los
21-Jun-2007, 10:37 PM
and any female who blatantly points out she's single to a man with money is going to get used for sex if he's married and if he's single possibly just the same...

Exactly. Both of them are after something, so they each get what thwey're after. There's a saying; Fair exchange isn't robbery.

flyboy
23-Jun-2007, 12:37 PM
Okay well today has been a long hungover day with a surprise exam! anyway while sitting on the bus today on a long journey everyone was packed back to back on the bus soaking wet. A young mother had her baby who was constantly crying, babies get on my nerves but its a baby its what its meant to do! Anyway so everyone was sitting very annoyed and soaking wet and the guy next to me starts complaining really loudly you know the Im-just-saying-but-Im-so-****ing-blatant sort of thing.

Anyway so the guy is sitting next to me going " I WISH THAT SOMEONE WOULD SHUT THE FU**ING BABY UP!" so the young mother is trying to hush up her baby but the thing is crying still. So the guy repeats it again and I tell him to shut the fu** up, surprisingly it worked for about five minutes. The mother is freaking out and trying to quieten her baby, even though the bus was full everyone was just ignoring as people always do.

Basically at one of the stops the complainer guy got off and he dropped his wallet, blatantly I picked it up intending to hand it back but I realized who the guy was so I stayed quiet while the guy searched for his wallet before leaving. I handed the wallet into a nearby local lost and found ( good citizen I am ).

crime?? what crime did you commit?? the wallet? id have most certianly kept it! serves him right for shouting while the babby was crying.a few months ago i went to the bank (hole in the wall), to get some dosh.anyway the machine swallowed my card so i was extremly angry.so on my way home, i found a purse containig £88! and the next day,i also found a scratch card with £12 on it!!!:cool:

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 03:46 PM
Some people jsut feel guilty when they do stuff like that and want to be told that they didn't do anything wrong so that they can feel better. I have no such trouble.