PDA

View Full Version : benzodiazapines.....

flyboy
22-Jun-2007, 11:27 AM
who has had nitrazepam?, diazepam?, or temazepam?

fartpants
22-Jun-2007, 06:39 PM
i had temazepan for a while when i came out of hospital recently, didnt do squat to me, total waste of time...

capncnut
22-Jun-2007, 09:14 PM
Had all three, been in a cotton candy bubble ever since. :D

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:01 PM
What are these medications supposed to do anyway?

MissJacksonCA
22-Jun-2007, 11:16 PM
I was using diazapam for a while as a muscle relaxer... it didn't do a great deal for me. Its most often used either as a muscle relaxer or as an anti-anxiety medication.

I also took temazepam but as a sleep aid which did nothing for me it was like among 5 different sleeping medications I had been on and none of them did anything and eventually my doctor prescribed alternative medicine to get over my insomnia. I'm not sure what its usually used for.

I wouldn't reccomend either though kiddo...

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:23 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. I use flexeril as a muscle relaxer myself.

MissJacksonCA
22-Jun-2007, 11:34 PM
I try to stay off medications now because I think i'd be pre-disposed to being dependant on them

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:46 PM
Why is that? Hereditary or that you just have an addictive personality?

MissJacksonCA
22-Jun-2007, 11:49 PM
Alcoholism runs in my family so I have the propencity to become addicted to liquor or prescription medications...

darth los
22-Jun-2007, 11:56 PM

Why? looking to buy? Not that i'm selling just curious.

FoodFight
23-Jun-2007, 12:04 AM
I had diazapam a few years ago when I was hospitalized with pancreatitis. It was hard to tell if it had much effect, as I was on a slow morphine drip at the time.

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 12:34 AM
Nothing beats morphine!! the real question is where can i get a script for that!! :D

flyboy
23-Jun-2007, 12:30 PM
What are these medications supposed to do anyway?

nitrazepam is used for the temp treatment of insomnia,max 4 weeks,diazepam, aka, valium is used to curb anxiety,and temazepam is a sleep aid.i must admit i do tend to abuse nitrazepam!:eek:

Danny
23-Jun-2007, 03:04 PM
i really dont take any kind of pills unless i have to even aspirin, i dunno, i jsut have a feeling that if i did use pills my immune system would get lazy if you get my meaning from relying on pills, cus if your body can recover on its own i dont see the point in using a pill.

darth los
23-Jun-2007, 03:49 PM
Yeah, you should try to avoid pills whenever possible. Unless it's amedical condition, insomnia sounds legit, you should try and ride it out.

Tricky
23-Jun-2007, 04:25 PM
temazepam was alright for me when i was having really bad anxiety problems,it just relaxed me & let me sleep which at the time i really needed :)

capncnut
23-Jun-2007, 10:20 PM
Temazepam is a great 'even-outer', not bad on a beer too. Not that I'm suggesting people should drink on prescription drugs, of course.

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 05:48 PM
If you're going to do it, do it right cap. :D

flyboy
24-Jun-2007, 06:13 PM
i got 14 nitrazepam on friday off my doctor,and i took all 14 through out the day.i cant remember much of friday!:eek:

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 07:43 PM
i got 14 nitrazepam on friday off my doctor,and i took all 14 through out the day.i cant remember much of friday!:eek:

Dude that's not funny. Those kind of meds are serious bisiness. Slow down> stuff could happens like a heart attack or something. the body is not built to handle those meds in large quantities. Just because nothing happened this doesn't mean it will be okay next time.

flyboy
24-Jun-2007, 07:48 PM
Dude that's not funny. Those kind of meds are serious bisiness. Slow down> stuff could happens like a heart attack or something. the body is not built to handle those meds in large quantities. Just because nothing happened this doesn't mean it will be okay next time.

your right darth, i shudnt do it. and next time i get some, i will not take them all.:(

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 08:30 PM
I don't mean to be a di*k or anything and i'm not your keeper , so it's really none of my business. Just looking out for a fellow dead head. :)

flyboy
24-Jun-2007, 08:42 PM
i know mate, and your view is welcomed.;)