PDA

View Full Version : Argh!!!

MinionZombie
01-Apr-2006, 11:36 AM
Not really a question, just venting anger for a moment.

Played that dodgy Mars Rover game, got 885 on my first time, but clicked to submit score and it just sat there like a muppet - then I tried again and again to click submit and then I get some message going on about "are you trying to alter stats" - or some wank like that. When I visit the arcade my score or "personal best" is there, I see it anyway, but go into high scores, and it's not there.

ARGH! Bastard! :mad:

erisi236
01-Apr-2006, 03:23 PM
haha, it did that to me as well, it says my personal best is 1411, but it isn't listed in the highscores, weird :shifty:

Neil
01-Apr-2006, 09:48 PM
Not really a question, just venting anger for a moment.

Played that dodgy Mars Rover game, got 885 on my first time, but clicked to submit score and it just sat there like a muppet - then I tried again and again to click submit and then I get some message going on about "are you trying to alter stats" - or some wank like that. When I visit the arcade my score or "personal best" is there, I see it anyway, but go into high scores, and it's not there.

ARGH! Bastard! :mad:

The hit detection on that game is dreadful! Seems if you're moving and shooting its quite likely your shots go thru the objects!

Philly_SWAT
02-Apr-2006, 03:51 AM
The answer is this...and it seems like this was talked about before, but if you double click, triple click, etc. just click a bunch of times and eventually it will take your high score.

MinionZombie
02-Apr-2006, 10:33 AM
Too true, it's really annoying when the object comes flying in, but disappears and then coms in from a different angle so near your rover you can't shoot it in time. And what's all the link to Half-Life?! It's got bugger all to do with it, geez.