PDA

View Full Version : today i found...

flyboy
24-Jun-2007, 04:33 PM
a nokia mobile phone in a shopping trolley someone had dropped,then 2 hours later, i found £10.11 in a purse! so overall its been a good day today for me! **touch'swood**!:D====24/6/07.

fartpants
24-Jun-2007, 05:37 PM
cool, good day all round;) ;)

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 05:50 PM
What are you going to do with the phone? That's cool though. I wish i found things like that more often. :(

flyboy
24-Jun-2007, 06:09 PM
well what i did was swop the nokia 3410 or 3510 whichever it is, (im not sure)
with my dad for a motorolla v180 flip phone, and sold the flip phone to someone i knew cause im happy with my nokia 1600.:cool: im not too botherd about all thease fancy camera phones, internet phones and the like,although i wouldnt mind a camera phone. but my humble nokia 1600 is colour and can send txt's and ring people, thats all i need.:cool:

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 07:40 PM
well what i did was swop the nokia 3410 or 3510 whichever it is, (im not sure)
with my dad for a motorolla v180 flip phone, and sold the flip phone to someone i knew cause im happy with my nokia 1600.:cool: im not too botherd about all thease fancy camera phones, internet phones and the like,although i wouldnt mind a camera phone. but my humble nokia 1600 is colour and can send txt's and ring people, thats all i need.:cool:

it's true. Too many of these phones have all the bells and whistles but sometimes you just want a PHONE!!

Danny
25-Jun-2007, 02:05 AM
ive been saying the same thing for years im still after that motorazor one but my family go "but its out of date it doesnt have all the extra features"
screw extra features its a phone that looks cool, what more do ya need, if i want a camera that took a really **** pizelated picture id get the free ones which? magazine give away:lol:

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 02:21 AM
ive been saying the same thing for years im still after that motorazor one but my family go "but its out of date it doesnt have all the extra features"
screw extra features its a phone that looks cool, what more do ya need, if i want a camera that took a really **** pizelated picture id get the free ones which? magazine give away:lol:

But then they couldn't charge everybody ridiculous internet fees , which by the way looks fake, and over the top texting fees for writing stuff that should and could much more easily be spoken and in much less time.