PDA

View Full Version : women can be sooo stoooopid

MissJacksonCA
24-Jun-2007, 10:08 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/6766657.stm

Feeling bad for any of you Brits who pay taxes that could go to repairing this problem... that lady is so dumb she'll prolly try to donate her unmentionables the next time...

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 10:19 PM

Feeling bad for any of you Brits who pay taxes that could go to repairing this problem... that lady is so dumb she'll prolly try to donate her unmentionables the next time...

Something shady had to be going down at that house for someone to do this. Maybe their spouse was bearing down and they had to get rid of it quickly.

jdog
24-Jun-2007, 10:27 PM
haha peaple think them can flush anything. bet she feels stupid now.

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 10:28 PM
I've heard of something similar where a woman tried to flush her kotex pad. It didn't work out well...:(

MissJacksonCA
24-Jun-2007, 10:32 PM
yeah in general women can't flush any female products but of course they're stupid and try to anyway... its why the ladies room is always packed full of lines... half the stalls are clogged or too filthy to go into :mad:

darth los
24-Jun-2007, 10:34 PM
yeah in general women can't flush any female products but of course they're stupid and try to anyway... its why the ladies room is always packed full of lines... half the stalls are clogged or too filthy to go into :mad:

I used to do maintenance for a local gym. You don't have to tell me how nasty ladies restromms are. Much worse than the men's hands down.

fartpants
25-Jun-2007, 01:50 PM
I used to do maintenance for a local gym. You don't have to tell me how nasty ladies restromms are. Much worse than the men's hands down.

i never believed this until i worked in a night-club and saw the ladies toilets after the club had closed and oh my god it was disgusting ( one girl had used a dirty sanitary towel to write her boyfriends name on the wall and i barfed all over the place when i saw it ). You girls are gross :barf: :barf:

MissJacksonCA
25-Jun-2007, 01:54 PM
Okay thats so disgusting I can't finish my toast... EEEEEEEEEEEUW. That picture is never gonna leave my mind... or at least not soon. I dont know why so many women and girls are so disgusting. They're even pretty nasty outside of the loo. Personally i'm insanely clean bordering on obsessive compulsive when it comes to any part of my home which makes it really hard on me whenever I have to 'go' elsewhere. I once accidentally walked into the mens room and used it because I was so tired and had to go so bad I didn't really look at the door... MAN WAS IT CLEAN! Felt like never using the ladies again... :)

darth los
25-Jun-2007, 04:29 PM
i never believed this until i worked in a night-club and saw the ladies toilets after the club had closed and oh my god it was disgusting ( one girl had used a dirty sanitary towel to write her boyfriends name on the wall and i barfed all over the place when i saw it ). You girls are gross :barf: :barf:

Maybe she was a voodoo priestess performing a ritual and was fresh out of chicken's blood. :confused:

flyboy
27-Jun-2007, 08:49 PM

some women are beyond me.:mad:

its not fitting for women to do such things with sanitary products and the like. women are supposed to be clean,smell nice and be very hygenic.there are some scrubbers about.:barf:

this is sick i know,but once i was watching this grumble video, and this women pulls a tampon out of this other womens vagina with her MOUTH.errr:barf: :barf: :barf:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 09:11 PM
its not fitting for women to do such things with sanitary products and the like. women are supposed to be clean,smell nice and be very hygenic.there are some scrubbers about.:barf:

That's just a fraud that women perpetrate. They work very hard at making men think that they're these angelic non farting creatures, when in reality they're just as nasty as men. If that aura were to be shattered they'd lose their stranglehold of dominace on the male female dynamic.

flyboy
27-Jun-2007, 09:31 PM
well put darth.:)

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 09:36 PM
Thnx. It's easy to express something when it's the truth. Lies are much harder to convey.

Philly_SWAT
27-Jun-2007, 09:43 PM
LOL, I thought this post was going to be just a general observation, not citing something specific.....:)

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 09:52 PM
Who are we to argue with the premise of the thread? :D