PDA

View Full Version : Finally...after 4 years, tis complete...

MinionZombie
01-Apr-2006, 05:42 PM
*grins*

There's no kind of atmosphere... (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9012330711.jpg&s=x11)

I'm all alone, more or less... (http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9012322421.jpg&s=x11)

And I now really like series 8, much better than when I first saw it back in 1999. Bring on series 9 ... or a movie, I say.

axlish
01-Apr-2006, 06:02 PM
Redneck Zombies! I love that flick!

I've never seen Red Dwarf but according to my good friend Sammaeal, the theme song is very odd. Is it worth a look? What is it comparable to?

MinionZombie
01-Apr-2006, 07:49 PM
Red Dwarf is CLASSIC British sitcom, filled with great one liners, great characters and lots of really good stories - many based on real science theory, which makes it quite a smart show too.

You really should check the show out, it got better as it went along, wobbled in series 7, but got back on form again in series 8. Not sure what I'd compare it to though - there aren't many sitcoms set 3 millions years into deep space...

Seriously, check it out.

Danny
02-Apr-2006, 08:53 AM
red dwarf and blackadder are two of the funniest comedys, well ever!, there timeless so you dont end up going "huh?" , though most people suited to comedys like will and grace and joey (snigger) will just call me a "douchbag" for saying so,lol.

MinionZombie
02-Apr-2006, 10:48 AM
I kinda liked Joey...had some good fitties on it...but it was nothing like Friends - yeh, I like Friends, it's a funny, good-natured show that you can chill out to and forget about the Labour government to...plus there are fitties on it. :p

Danny
02-Apr-2006, 10:51 AM
"fitties"?, woah thar' your goin' a bit chav thar'!

MinionZombie
02-Apr-2006, 11:08 AM
B'ave - me and my friends, all of whom definately aren't chav, came up with it ourselves :D We hadn't heard it anywhere else before...we also had "fitches" in our vocabulary - aka "fit bitches" lol. All dialogue was created in jest as a bit of fun ... we didn't take any of it seriously - chavs take their words seriously.

Plus ... we laughed endlessly at this video of some chav smacked off his head on drugs, because he was so pathetic. Well, I can confidently say I'm not chav :cool: