PDA

View Full Version : Homepage of the Dead interviews Michael Berhosky

Neil
01-Jul-2007, 12:18 PM
Lee Karr interviews Michael Berhosky, the unforgetable Hare Krishna zombie from Dawn of the Dead.

Check out the interviews in the Dawn of the Dead section.

[Click here] (http://www.homepageofthedead.com/films/dawn)

axlish
01-Jul-2007, 01:04 PM
Lee is da shiznit :)

Seriously, great job tracking this guy down, your interviews over the past few years have been superb. We'll wait with baited breath for your next unearthed celebrity.

twistbud
01-Jul-2007, 01:35 PM
Lee is da shiznit :)

I second that.

Now find this Paul Musser guy! :shifty:

capncnut
01-Jul-2007, 02:13 PM
It's nice to see the guy looking so well after all these years. Great interview Lee, you did an excellent job. :thumbsup:

thxleo
01-Jul-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks Neil for posting my interview. I hope that everyone enjoys it.
I've been getting Mike in touch with some of the shows and fellow DOTD alumni to hopefully get him on the convention circuit. He is very interested, so maybe we will see him at some shows in the future.
Thanks Axlish, twistbud, & capncnut. I appreciate the kind words. Actually, Eric(axlish) and I both have been trying to find the airport zombie for a long time. I know that Chris Stavrakis found his ex-wife, but she had no idea where Paul was. He may never turn up. Who knows? I know that Eric will keep trying, and so will I!

Neil
01-Jul-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks Neil for posting my interview. I hope that everyone enjoys it.
I've been getting Mike in touch with some of the shows and fellow DOTD alumni to hopefully get him on the convention circuit. He is very interested, so maybe we will see him at some shows in the future.
Thanks Axlish, twistbud, & capncnut. I appreciate the kind words. Actually, Eric(axlish) and I both have been trying to find the airport zombie for a long time. I know that Chris Stavrakis found his ex-wife, but she had no idea where Paul was. He may never turn up. Who knows? I know that Eric will keep trying, and so will I!

RE the airport zombie... Of course there's always lots of discussion about how square the top of his head looked... I'll swear Savini said that this was due to the amount of time that passed between him doing the makeup and the final shot. ie: If they'd done it sooner, he'd have looked more normal...

capncnut
01-Jul-2007, 06:51 PM
No problem at all, it was a pleasure to read. I've actually been reading a couple of the other interviews here and I'm quite impressed. I hope you find that airport guy, I wonder if he even knows that he's the poster boy!

RE the airport zombie... Of course there's always lots of discussion about how square the top of his head looked... I'll swear Savini said that this was due to the amount of time that passed between him doing the makeup and the final shot. ie: If they'd done it sooner, he'd have looked more normal...
Who, Jim Krut?

axlish
01-Jul-2007, 10:29 PM
Neil, we're talking about the Bald Airport Zombie, not the Helicopter Zombie (Jim Krut). Yes, you are right, the appliance hardened over time and formed into a flat looking head.

capncnut
01-Jul-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah but hey, easy mistake. :lol:

Been checking out your sites a little bit too Axlish and I have to say, good work man. Loving Mall of the Dead immensely. :)

Neil
02-Jul-2007, 07:51 AM
Neil, we're talking about the Bald Airport Zombie, not the Helicopter Zombie (Jim Krut). Yes, you are right, the appliance hardened over time and formed into a flat looking head.

Oops! By bad!

Yeh, the 'appliance' squared off and made him look like OddBod from Carry On Screaming...

http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/c/07968-1.jpg

capncnut
02-Jul-2007, 03:37 PM
Man, that could be Jim Krut's twin. :eek:

http://www.videowatchdog.com/home/RoundTable/Images/Revival/DD010.jpg

DEAD BEAT
16-Aug-2007, 10:20 PM
I must say most of the other interviews seemed easier to get because the people have a higher profile...

But where the hell did you dig this guy up from!:eek:

I applaud u!;)

as someone else posted hope you can find that Paul Musser dude!

Happy Hunting!:sneaky:

Cody
29-Aug-2007, 06:01 AM
Lol, how'd you find his ex wife? I noticed after seeing Dawns interview section Day barely has any! You know what I'm going to put in a effort to add to day.

and im not bsing for attention

jscott
11-Sep-2007, 01:02 PM
Excellent interview Lee! Hopefully you can track down Paul Musser, and some others.

max veers
04-Mar-2009, 03:33 AM
Can I get a contact for Lee, by chance? I'm doing a documentary and trying to find a few of the people he interviewed.

krakenslayer
04-Mar-2009, 09:13 AM
Cool cool!! Never read that before.

Anyone else think the "poster zombie" looks a little camp in that pic at the start of the Dawn section?:

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/films/dawn/begin_image.jpg
"OOOooooooooh! Get you!"

:lol::lol::lol: