PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite colors... and why? Is it significant in your life?

MissJacksonCA
09-Jul-2007, 01:00 PM
I was reading an article (in a magazine so dont ask for a URL) that suggested there's a link between favorite colors and links to happy moments or something that means a lot to you and I was curious if its true for everyone here, because its true for me.

My favorite colors are light blues and sandy colors and whites. I grew up by the beach but more importantly to me was the second house I ever lived in gave me a feeling like I never had anywhere it was a awesome home and was quite possibly the only place I ever got a good nights sleep. The colors of the home and from the beach next to it are the colors that make me happiest. I never really assosciated those colors with good memories before but I find it interesting. So i'm just curious if y'all are the same or no?

EvilNed
09-Jul-2007, 01:35 PM
I used to say blue. But these days, I don't have a favorite color, I like them all. Which is reflected in the way I dress...

Danny
09-Jul-2007, 04:37 PM
id say...uh, black, blue ,red, and white.

its pretty much my taste in clothing to, ,cus my least favourite colours for clothes are also my least favourite colousr, green,yellow, and brown, why people think brown shirts with random numbers printed on them are cool is beyond me:rolleyes:

MissJacksonCA
10-Jul-2007, 04:05 AM
i've never seen a brown shirt with random numbers but i'm oddly intrigued ... why people wear brown at all though is beyond me its most unflattering and generally looks like ****

Danny
10-Jul-2007, 04:36 AM
there the kev/towny shirt of choice, bland coloured shirts that have numbers like "92" or "38" on em or some imitation of the harley davidson logo or "university of brazil" or some crap ike that.

though when it comes to shirts those pretentious goth shirts that say crap like "my rice crispies told me to do it" piss me off to no end, they aint funny or clever ,nor do they make the wearer appear that way:rolleyes:

MissJacksonCA
10-Jul-2007, 04:46 AM
I know the pretentious goth tee shirts you speak of are... I have one that says go away and stay there... I love it... it was a present and the best one ever even if its not my style...

The clothes I really hate are the 'trendy' girl clothes with words like Juicy written across ones butt or breasts in a real show of both class and taste.

Danny
10-Jul-2007, 05:17 AM
oh yeah, those are terrible, worst ive seen is a young girl who couldnt be no more than between like 8 or 12 wearing a shirt, i **** you not ,stating "i blo' like ho' ":eek: ,without even thinking, i jsut stopped what i was doing with my friends and asked the kids dad if he was cool with that, adn he actually said "no, but i just cant say no to her":rolleyes:

MissJacksonCA
10-Jul-2007, 05:25 AM
Its like in high school when this girl would proudly wear a homemade t shirt that said she was all a dude could eat for under a dollar... I mean really... is that who you want to be? If I had a daughter and she even tried to wear that or son who wore those shirts you mentioned i'd outright forbid it... I'm all for expressing yourself but when you begin to debase yourself in public I mean come on... have you no shame? Somehow in recent years behaving like a whore has become hot and trendy.

mista_mo
10-Jul-2007, 05:28 AM
sexuality is ingrained in our society, this is the latest way of expressing sexuality...i may not agree with it in anyway, and i think it is disgusting, but it's the way it is going to go...

my favourite colour is red