PDA

View Full Version : Typically I don't like these prank call things...

Neil
09-Jul-2007, 08:02 PM
...but this one I like :)

6HnZGcgMVAk

bassman
10-Jul-2007, 03:48 PM
Dude has a pretty good Walken voice.

"I'm gonna bring in McDonalds":lol:

EvilNed
10-Jul-2007, 06:23 PM
I only like prank calls that have a good story to back them up with. Such as calling from the police, you're accused of murder! Don't like the ones where they just call up and act rude.

MinionZombie
11-Jul-2007, 10:29 AM
I usually don't like pranks where the public are unsuspecting and the butt of the joke, I really don't dig that kind of comedy, it just seems unfair and rude...but that was a good prank call, a pretty good Walken impression indeed...shame they didn't have better audio of his end of the conversation, especially as they were right there with the camera...coulda done a left channel/right channel dealio...

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 03:22 PM
Ehh I dont know if it was a prank call... I mean the person on the other line could easily have been a friend who was told about the prank call and simply played her part. I like prank calls about as much as I like calls from telemarketers... figure out how much that is... :hurl:

capncnut
11-Jul-2007, 05:20 PM
I think that guy was an asshole for starting crap like that. I don't find people being mocked particularly funny but the voice WAS good though.

Neil
11-Jul-2007, 06:26 PM
I think that guy was an asshole for starting crap like that. I don't find people being mocked particularly funny but the voice WAS good though.

I don't like them where they are cruel/vindictive, but this one seemed OK to me...

MikePizzoff
11-Jul-2007, 07:06 PM
Ehh I dont know if it was a prank call... I mean the person on the other line could easily have been a friend who was told about the prank call and simply played her part.

Oh, come on. I see at least one person saying this to every prank call I see on YouTube. It's kind of annoying. Why would somebody script a prank call?

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 07:08 PM
It just seemed a little scripted the whole I need to put you on hold thing and the whole manager having no idea about whats on a menu. Give me a break restaurant managers often train as cooks to know how to prep the very food the restaurant serves. Not to mention they'd undoubtedly throw a fit over him bringing in McDicks... if anything they'd cater strictly to whatever he desired. They'd script it because it controls where the conversation goes for maximum effect.

flyboy
21-Jul-2007, 09:34 AM
...but this one I like :)

6HnZGcgMVAk

hahaha!!!:lol: i wonder what that women he was talking too thinks of walken now?!:lol: