PDA

View Full Version : ex trouble

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 02:12 AM
doesnt it suck to lose a girlfriend? :(

damn ex messaged me and told me shes like 6 months along with her husbands baby.......jesus christ where does it end?

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 02:41 AM

damn ex messaged me and told me shes like 6 months along with her husbands baby.......jesus christ where does it end?

Damn that sucks. The toughest part about being in a relationship is realizing that it probably won't last forever. I think that's what leads to so much heartache. Most people think that going out with someone is indefinite. Question: why did she feel the need to tell you this. Did she want to rub it in your face? Invite you to the baby shower? What business is it of yours anyway? That's really low class on her part if she was just trying to be vindictive.

DVW5150
11-Jul-2007, 03:17 AM
By the time you pass a certain arc in your life , you'll look back at this person and feel fine; because you'll have someone better suited for you when you remember it.

Believe me , Groucho was right.:cool:

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 03:23 AM
Damn that sucks. The toughest part about being in a relationship is realizing that it probably won't last forever. I think that's what leads to so much heartache. Most people think that going out with someone is indefinite. Question: why did she feel the need to tell you this. Did she want to rub it in your face? Invite you to the baby shower? What business is it of yours anyway? That's really low class on her part if she was just trying to be vindictive.

well i guess w'ere just lettin bygones be just that cuz i havent spoken to her in a LONG time. the thing i dont understand is when we dated i said "can i have a couple of days to myself?" and she automatically thought i was cheating ( i never will). so thats how it ended,jealousy. oh well. i guess women like guys that cant protect them. the guy is like a straw weight at very most he used to be gay and he's an athiest. jesus christ,god plays too damn much

By the time you pass a certain arc in your life , you'll look back at this person and feel fine; because you'll have someone better suited for you when you remember it.

oh i totally believe you,bro. i've gotten knowledge from slightly older people before and it worked. so im very open to this idea.

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 03:57 AM

Thats why i make it a rule to break all contact with a girl after i break up with her. There really truly is no reason to be friends afterward unless you have a kid together. When I break up, i want a clean break, period.

well i guess w'ere just lettin bygones be just that cuz i havent spoken to her in a LONG time. the thing i dont understand is when we dated i said "can i have a couple of days to myself?" and she automatically thought i was cheating ( i never will). so thats how it ended,jealousy. oh well. i guess women like guys that cant protect them. the guy is like a straw weight at very most he used to be gay and he's an athiest. jesus christ,god plays too damn much

oh i totally believe you,bro. i've gotten knowledge from slightly older people before and it worked. so im very open to this idea.

Well there you go, she apparently wants a weaker man she can control, be thankful you're not that man.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:05 AM
she cant control me, she had a hard time trying to control my johnson :lol:

coma
11-Jul-2007, 04:05 AM
he's an athiest. .
uhhh..... SO? Takes more balls to be an athiest in the US than to not be. And how is that a demonstration of weakness ? I know you just want to dis the dude, but c'mon.

When a girl I havent talked to in a long time and she calls I always ask "why" first if the breakup was wierd.
I am rarely"friends" with old Gfs. Whats the point?

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:09 AM
uhhh..... SO? Takes more balls to be an athiest in the US than to not be. And how is that a demonstration of weakness ? I know you just want to dis the dude, but c'mon.

When a girl I havent talked to in a long time and she calls I always ask "why" first if the breakup was wierd.

dude,nothin against athiests.....at all.........but he was a gay athiest........ u cant quit athieism and gayness cold turkey. i bet he likes anal plugs :lol: should i elaborate further that her dad is a preacher? normal family they said......... im never friends with ex's either. i havent started that crap and im not gonna. plus i dont take them back

coma
11-Jul-2007, 04:12 AM
dude,nothin against athiests.....at all.........but he was a gay athiest........ u cant quit athieism and gayness cold turkey. i bet he likes anal plugs :lol: im never friends with ex's either. i havent started that crap and im not gonna. plus i dont take them back
Usually one tries to be strait and gives up and goes for the gayiety. Unusual to go the other way around.
So he went from being gay athiest to a christian (uber christian probably) hetero? That is wierd. I guess she deserves him. He doesnt know what he wants.
Count yourself lucky

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:18 AM
Usually one tries to be strait and gives up and goes for the gayiety. Unusual to go the other way around.
So he went from being gay athiest to a christian (uber christian probably) hetero? That is wierd. I guess she deserves him. He doesnt know what he wants.
Count yourself lucky

:lol:

yes im glad im single of her. but she was killer in the sack. i'll give her that much.

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 04:26 AM

Atheism is hard? lol

yes im glad im single of her. but she was killer in the sack. i'll give her that much.

Meh, lotta girls are good in the sack. But if a girl is messed up enough to date an ex gay atheist, you know you dodged a bullet man.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:34 AM
Atheism is hard? lol

Meh, lotta girls are good in the sack. But if a girl is messed up enough to date an ex gay atheist, you know you dodged a bullet man.

yea, i see that now. but damn dude. the lays were AWESOME. i even.......nevermind,wont tell u that. it could end their marriage :sneaky:

Terran
11-Jul-2007, 04:36 AM

Well Im almost at 10 years of not having got over a girl.....maybe the people that say that were just fickle to begin with....

I dunno, people say lots of stuff just to persuade people to feel happy in the moment thats not always necessarily true...

*shrugs*

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:38 AM
Well Im almost at 10 years of not having got over a girl.....maybe the people that say that were just fickle to begin with....

I dunno, people say lots of stuff just to persuade people to feel happy in the moment thats not always necessarily true...

*shrugs*

its cool bro. im damn near at a year of it. i dont even need a chick really at this point. i kinda just ignored them cuz they ignored me for so long

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 04:43 AM
Thats weird that she'd just text you outa nowhere like that. Really weird. Ah you're better off w/out her she's obviously got issues man.

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 04:45 AM
its cool bro. im damn near at a year of it. i dont even need a chick really at this point. i kinda just ignored them cuz they ignored me for so long

That's good to hear. When you NEED to be with someone the other person usually knows it and uses it to their advantage. Just worry about geting yourself to where you want to be in life and trust me you'll have to beat the ladies off with a stick.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:48 AM
Thats weird that she'd just text you outa nowhere like that. Really weird. Ah you're better off w/out her she's obviously got issues man.

yea i figured as much. the baby thing was the nail in the coffin cuz i still coulda tapped it

That's good to hear. When you NEED to be with someone the other person usually knows it and uses it to their advantage. Just worry about geting yourself to where you want to be in life and trust me you'll have to beat the ladies off with a stick.

sheeeeit,i hope so. i just wanna hit the lottery honestly. easy fast way to get famous. people will leave their husbands for me :lol:

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 04:51 AM
yea i figured as much. the baby thing was the nail in the coffin cuz i still coulda tapped it

sheeeeit,i hope so. i just wanna hit the lottery honestly. easy fast way to get famous. people will leave their husbands for me :lol:

Women say that men are so easy. Women are easy as well as long as you have money. It doesn't matter if you're ugly, fat or whatever. Money is the great equalizer.

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 04:51 AM
bit of an overshare there with that man

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:52 AM
hes not lying though. look at biggie smalls.....he had money and he got hoes...... hell, look at anyone with money

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 04:52 AM
Women say that men are so easy. Women are easy as well as long as you have money. It doesn't matter if you're ugly, fat or whatever. Money is the great equalizer.

keep telling yourself that darth...

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 04:54 AM
keep telling yourself that darth...

There's tons of proof to back that up. You may be different but the majority of women love money just as much as the majority of men love sex.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 04:59 AM
HEY! women love sex too.they just lie to themselves

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 05:00 AM

LMFAO

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 05:00 AM

Women act like they don't, like they're doing us this huge favor. If men ever figured that out they'd lose their stranglehold on the power they have over us. Atleast you and me know dude.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 05:02 AM
u damn right bro. give them the summer sausage and keep em happy. :lol:

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 05:03 AM
you guys are crazy

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 05:03 AM
you guys are crazy

crazy like foxes. :elol:

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 05:08 AM
crazy like foxes. :elol:

hahaha. yea,what he said. :lol:

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 05:51 AM
There's tons of proof to back that up. You may be different but the majority of women love money just as much as the majority of men love sex.

Its true, the NATURAL order for the relationship in human nature has been that men bring protection, status and money while women bring beauty, sensitivity and reproduction.

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 05:58 AM
Men dont bring status to a relationship... a man of status traditionally weds or sees a woman of status... that's the natural order of society...

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 06:00 AM
Men dont bring status to a relationship... a man of status traditionally weds or sees a woman of status... that's the natural order of society...

Not really, traditionally women didn't hold status, they could be women of status, but they were close to worthless without a man to cash it in.

The natural order though is that men bring protection and material, while women bring sex and babies. Thats really it, take any sociology course :P

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 06:05 AM
While the women didn't hold a status on their own their familys name was a status symbol in its own... which I imagine is why they had arrainged marriages... in order to unite two families of status

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:06 AM
OFF TOPIC!! cmon guys!!

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 06:13 AM
While the women didn't hold a status on their own their familys name was a status symbol in its own... which I imagine is why they had arrainged marriages... in order to unite two families of status

Also to keep bloodlines pure, but the fact of the matter is that those women weren't bringing their names, that was just a qualification. They were sought to bring reproduction and sex for the man who was bringing the wealth and status. Its why the brides family had to pay a dowry, because the females weren't allowed to own property.

OFF TOPIC!! cmon guys!!

YOU GOT OFF LITE! ;) Be glad shes knocked up by an ex homo and erase her number form your phone and look for some hot little number without brain problems :D

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 06:16 AM
hmmm.... good point... always thought the dowry thing was a total scam to marry an ugly girl with a man who could have his pick from the local females...

But today is a lot different... women who come from no money want men with money... women who have money of their own look for a man of similar means because quite frankly... a man who makes less than you would feel unmanly not pulling in as much... sometimes*

There's men who are gold diggers too guys

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:16 AM
well see, we'd time it just right. trust me we practiced baby making a lot. blowing your horn feels GREAT. :lol:

a girl without brain problems? damn. got any by your house?

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:17 AM
OFF TOPIC!! cmon guys!!

No let them go at it. I'm enjoying watching mj go down in flames. :D

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 06:20 AM
well see, we'd time it just right. trust me we practiced baby making a lot. blowing your horn feels GREAT. :lol:

Ugh STAY OUT OF CONNECTICUT if you're looking for that!

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:21 AM
well damn :(

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:25 AM

No such thing.

MissJacksonCA
11-Jul-2007, 06:28 AM
No let them go at it. I'm enjoying watching mj go down in flames. :D

Bah! Where would your entertainment be without me guys? These forums were all but dead before I came back! :p

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 06:29 AM
No such thing.

haha pwned.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:30 AM
never understood the emo speak wheres that crap come from?

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 06:31 AM
never understood the emo speak wheres that crap come from?

emo speak?

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:32 AM
"pwned" "LAWLZ" "duders" "teh" and the rest of the stuff i dont know

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 06:36 AM
"pwned" "LAWLZ" "duders" "teh" and the rest of the stuff i dont know

Oh thats not emo. Emo would be like

"oh my life is pain, i feel so alone in my desperation and i turn to my nihilist hatred of existence blah blah blah"

Pwned, LAWLZ etc are called "leet" speak. It usually centers around video games :P and from teenager kids who talk like that, except it happens to be funny so a lot of people do it to be funny too and it becomes E-fashionable.

KEKEKE LOLOLOLOL DUN B A NOOB HAHA PWNED BY TEH NET PWNEDED!!!!!111oneoneone

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:37 AM
Bah! Where would your entertainment be without me guys? These forums were all but dead before I came back! :p

If i recall corectly we resurfaced at approximately the same time. Coincidence? I THINK NOT !! :sneaky:

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:39 AM
Oh thats not emo. Emo would be like

"oh my life is pain, i feel so alone in my desperation and i turn to my nihilist hatred of existence blah blah blah"

Pwned, LAWLZ etc are called "leet" speak. It usually centers around video games :P and from teenager kids who talk like that, except it happens to be funny so a lot of people do it to be funny too and it becomes E-fashionable.

KEKEKE LOLOLOLOL DUN B A NOOB HAHA PWNED BY TEH NET PWNEDED!!!!!111oneoneone

ok my apologies. i didnt know where it cam from and still dont know what the hell a leet is.

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 06:40 AM
ok my apologies. i didnt know where it cam from and still dont know what the hell a leet is.

leet = elite.

As in, very good at video games. Stuff like that.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 06:42 AM
im good at games and i damn sure dont talk like that. i've been good at games since the sega master system

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 06:52 AM
I think the term pwned came from a pc game where it was supposed to say owned but there was a glitch and it came out as pwned. Don't quote me on that though.

Khardis
11-Jul-2007, 06:56 AM
im good at games and i damn sure dont talk like that. i've been good at games since the sega master system

haha got ya beat, I started with Atari and Coleco vision before i even got my nintendo :D

mista_mo
11-Jul-2007, 06:58 AM
relationships are a tad over-rated....

as far as i'm concerned if your in a relationship with someone to complete yourself, you shouldn't be in that relationship..you should be as set in your own ground as possible...how else can you truly love someone if you don't love yourself?

(not saying this about you Scott, but about people in general)

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 07:00 AM
relationships are a tad over-rated....

as far as i'm concerned if your in a relationship with someone to complete yourself, you shouldn't be in that relationship..you should be as set in your own ground as possible...how else can you truly love someone if you don't love yourself?

(not saying this about you Scott, but about people in general)

no its cool,bro i get ur point. gotta love yourself cuz no one does it for u

Danny
11-Jul-2007, 07:02 AM
actually there are women, and men if your tastes are that way, that, for a fee, will do taht for you;)

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 07:03 AM
.....i'll stick with the women,thanks

haha got ya beat, I started with Atari and Coleco vision before i even got my nintendo :D

damn bro. i have an atari somewhere but i wasnt a master at it til the sega came along. i have played the coleco and 26 and 5200 before though, thanks to my older brothers and sisters.

mista_mo
11-Jul-2007, 07:07 AM
exactly. no matter how great someone makes you feel, they ain't you.

on anouther note,

I try'd to stay friends with my friend, but it was so damn weird, and i was going insane, hell she even told me we would get back together, and then a little while later she tells me no and hurts me even more. after that she STILL thought we were friends. It took alot (people may not realize it) to delete her from my msn list, and get rid of the stuff she gave me.

It was hurting me so i stopped contact with her, and let me tell you, I am FINALLY getting over the witch

in summary:
1)women are assholes
2)women also, much like a leech, drain your energy and hang offa you without you knowing about it
3)they like mind games (which i am sure your original post is).
4)They wish to be friends, even after a nasty breakup/nasty post breakup.
5)the best thing (which has been said so many times in this post) is to not talk to her, or think about her, or whatever about/and or too her again. It only leads to heartache and nasty memories.

acealive1
11-Jul-2007, 02:39 PM
i damn sure will try not to think about her. at this point it wont be hard since shes the size of a blimp now:lol:

darth los
11-Jul-2007, 04:32 PM
i damn sure will try not to think about her. at this point it wont be hard since shes the size of a blimp now:lol:

You should call her back and tell her that. I still think that she did it to try and get under your skin. There's really no other explanation for it.

fartpants
12-Jul-2007, 04:55 PM
if all else fails reliable Hit-Men are 2 a penny these days...just dont forget the alibi...:lol:

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 05:12 PM
You should call her back and tell her that. I still think that she did it to try and get under your skin. There's really no other explanation for it.

amen to that. but women like sausages,not weiners :lol: so shes stuck with the bastard til the kid is born and then he'll probably dump her

if all else fails reliable Hit-Men are 2 a penny these days...just dont forget the alibi...:lol:

LMFAO,u think i can get the kind like in the transporter? :shifty:

DVW5150
12-Jul-2007, 06:03 PM

*shrugs*

Maybe its just what sounded good ... well said that getting over someone can take a decade or a lifespan .

darth los
12-Jul-2007, 07:08 PM
Maybe its just what sounded good ... well said that getting over someone can take a decade or a lifespan .

Or if it was true love you never truly get over it entirely.

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 08:05 PM
Or if it was true love you never truly get over it entirely.

yea but ex's do. they let any johnny come lately fill em with baby batter and then they let him flush their life down the toilet

MissJacksonCA
12-Jul-2007, 08:08 PM
She obviously wanted to have a child with him get over it man. She wanted to flush her own life down the toilet. Women often seem to enjoy punishing themselves and screwing up their lives. That's why women get into relatinoships with abuse guys and announce when they're leaving 'em. They're effed up royally you're totally lucky you dont have her around anymore. She only woulda screwed you in the end.

Go to Blockbuster... rent Love Stinks... and you'll be all better

darth los
12-Jul-2007, 08:12 PM
That seems to be the consensus dude. The chick is whacked and you're lucky to be rid of her. Trust us, this is a blessing for you.

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 08:48 PM
She obviously wanted to have a child with him get over it man. She wanted to flush her own life down the toilet. Women often seem to enjoy punishing themselves and screwing up their lives. That's why women get into relatinoships with abuse guys and announce when they're leaving 'em. They're effed up royally you're totally lucky you dont have her around anymore. She only woulda screwed you in the end.

Go to Blockbuster... rent Love Stinks... and you'll be all better

:lol: thank you so much, i'll go rent it soon honestly. i even asked my mom cuz well......shes a girl. so she thinks it was purely a rebound and she doesnt love him no matter if she married him or not. i for one believe that. im betting money he'll start kickin her ass and she'll magically find my number for help

That seems to be the consensus dude. The chick is whacked and you're lucky to be rid of her. Trust us, this is a blessing for you.

yeah u aint lyin,bro. thanks for all the help,really. i guess it pays to be single, my forearms are huge :lol:

darth los
12-Jul-2007, 08:57 PM
If ever you need a reason to change your number that's it dude. I don't care what she says, you have no ties or obligation to her. DO NOT GET INVOLVED!! I know i joke around alot but I've never been more serious man. Alot of men get killed in situations like this where emotions run high. I've personally seen it.

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 09:01 PM
If ever you need a reason to change your number that's it dude. I don't care what she says, you have no ties or obligation to her. DO NOT GET INVOLVED!! I know i joke around alot but I've never been more serious man. Alot of men get killed in situations like this where emotions run high. I've personally seen it.

yea im not going back,bro dont worry. when im done with a girl the first time,there is NO second time. i've never gone back to anyone,so i guess u could say im a heartbreaker cuz i actually accept reality and move on with my life :elol:

darth los
12-Jul-2007, 10:11 PM
yea im not going back,bro dont worry. when im done with a girl the first time,there is NO second time. i've never gone back to anyone,so i guess u could say im a heartbreaker cuz i actually accept reality and move on with my life :elol:

That's a good policy. Going back would only reward bad behavior. In my experience when you take sh8t from a woman and she sees that you'll put up with it, it will only get progressively worse.

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 10:17 PM
That's a good policy. Going back would only reward bad behavior. In my experience when you take sh8t from a woman and she sees that you'll put up with it, it will only get progressively worse.

you said it best, i can follow with nothing

Ivarr
12-Jul-2007, 10:18 PM
Its natural to feel loss ...

But you have to look forward ... not back.

Make sure your comfortable with who you are ... and realize having a relationship (or lack of one) should not change you at your core for the worse.

Take what your learned and go forward... and in time life unfolds....

Your future is open ended....

acealive1
12-Jul-2007, 10:45 PM
Its natural to feel loss ...

But you have to look forward ... not back.

Make sure your comfortable with who you are ... and realize having a relationship (or lack of one) should not change you at your core for the worse.

Take what your learned and go forward... and in time life unfolds....

Your future is open ended....

i take critism from older peopel VERY seriously. if it wasnt for them, i'd be taking back every slut i ever dated. thanks for that info,bro

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 12:35 AM
that's good. Alot of people don't pay attention to the wisdom of older people that have been through all of life's problems before. It would save them alot of headache and heartache if they did.

_liam_
13-Jul-2007, 12:59 AM
Well Im almost at 10 years of not having got over a girl.....

and so the mandroids dark past starts to reveal itself...for he too was a human

...once...

;)

Danny
13-Jul-2007, 01:05 AM
*slaps knee laughing, old fart style*:lol:

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 01:22 AM
That does explain alot. LOL

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 01:33 AM
that's good. Alot of people don't pay attention to the wisdom of older people that have been through all of life's problems before. It would save them alot of headache and heartache if they did.

im one of the few that listened. i took "dont ever chase no woman" to the extreme. :elol:

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 01:51 AM
im one of the few that listened. i took "dont ever chase no woman" to the extreme. :elol:

It's just like never running for a bus. There'll be another one along in 10 minutes like clockwork.

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 02:08 AM
It's just like never running for a bus. There'll be another one along in 10 minutes like clockwork.

yeah true,but u DO NOT want one of them extra large busses if you catch my drift.
:shifty:

Terran
13-Jul-2007, 02:23 AM
and so the mandroids dark past starts to reveal itself...for he too was a human

...once...

;)

Crud your right!....I should probally delete those memories from my harddrive.....

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 05:01 AM
Crud your right!....I should probally delete those memories from my harddrive.....

Number five, ALIVE !! NO!! DON'T DISASSEMBLE!!

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 05:42 AM
Number five, ALIVE !! NO!! DON'T DISASSEMBLE!!

LOL! great movie! :lol:

Danny
13-Jul-2007, 05:49 AM
gezz, hpotd's really gone all 80's this week huh?:D

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 07:34 AM
i was a mere wee one in the 80's

MissJacksonCA
13-Jul-2007, 01:03 PM
Love Stinks is one of the greatest movies of all time if for no other reason it shows you inside the mind of the average psycho female. There's no part of the movie that doesn't totally rock.

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 03:59 PM
Love Stinks is one of the greatest movies of all time if for no other reason it shows you inside the mind of the average psycho female. There's no part of the movie that doesn't totally rock.

LOL so ur sayin its a bio pic?

MissJacksonCA
13-Jul-2007, 04:14 PM
Well the movie shows some great tactics for getting what you want if you're a woman... and for getting revenge if you dont get what you want :)

I have my own methods but the ones in the movie were classic... and the acting of Brigitte Wilson and French Stewart were spot on... they couldn't have picked two people better for the parts.

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 04:28 PM
Well the movie shows some great tactics for getting what you want if you're a woman... and for getting revenge if you dont get what you want :)

I have my own methods but the ones in the movie were classic... and the acting of Brigitte Wilson and French Stewart were spot on... they couldn't have picked two people better for the parts.

uh oh...........dont get revenge on me

MissJacksonCA
13-Jul-2007, 04:33 PM
lol... i've never gotten revenge on anyone i've dated that's just dirty pool...

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 04:36 PM
lol... i've never gotten revenge on anyone i've dated that's just dirty pool...

hehe good. but if u get revenge on me,that means........ :sneaky: yea get revenge please :D

MissJacksonCA
13-Jul-2007, 04:37 PM
i do come from a long line of vengeance seekers! :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil:

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 05:12 PM
i do come from a long line of vengeance seekers! :mad: :evil: :mad: :evil:

revenge means i'd get a roll in the hay. so whats up :elol:

MissJacksonCA
13-Jul-2007, 05:20 PM
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 05:41 PM
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D its true. remember,bigger is better. no matter whether u know how to use it or not. nothing like having a winter coat and not need it than need it and not have it :elol:

MissJacksonCA
13-Jul-2007, 06:34 PM
so YOU say :p

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 06:56 PM
:D its true. remember,bigger is better.

That's some true sh8t. Us darker brothers have the market cornered on that.
You know what they say: Once you go black.....:sneaky:

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 08:54 PM
That's some true sh8t. Us darker brothers have the market cornered on that.
You know what they say: Once you go black.....:sneaky:

you're right. i guess jacko hasnt experienced yet. and she also doesnt know, "once you go black.........."
you'll need a wheel chair:lol:

yea we got the chorizo,dont we ? :D

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 09:55 PM

you're right. i guess jacko hasnt experienced yet. and she also doesnt know, "once you go black.........."

Eddie murphy had a classic line : Every brother you see in a wheelchair ain't always cripple.:D

Khardis
13-Jul-2007, 09:57 PM
And you know what they say about us Italians... once you go Italian you'll probably need a tic tac, we love garlic.

acealive1
13-Jul-2007, 10:01 PM
Eddie murphy had a classic line : Every brother you see in a wheelchair ain't always cripple.:D

lol. oh s#it!! i can walk!!! :lol:

darth los
13-Jul-2007, 10:08 PM
And you know what they say about us Italians... once you go Italian you'll probably need a tic tac, we love garlic.

LMFAO !! :lol:

mista_mo
14-Jul-2007, 03:49 AM
once you go newfie....you'll want to get....goofey....

s*it, it doesn't work.

altho, goofey can also mean slutty.

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 03:52 AM

This sounds like a conversation that steel and rickles would have. lol

Danny
14-Jul-2007, 03:58 AM
does every ethnicity but us whites have one, the other day i heard "once you go asian, ther eno room for caucasian":lol:

"once you go white, a trailers in sight":lol:

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 04:01 AM
does every ethnicity but us whites have one, the other day i heard "once you go asian, ther eno room for caucasian":lol:

"once you go white, a trailers in sight":lol:

LMFAO !!! :lol: :lol:

Oh god that was funny. I never heard those before.

Danny
14-Jul-2007, 04:07 AM
then spread the word and use em well.

mista_mo
14-Jul-2007, 04:14 AM
once you go english you wish you were fingerless

acealive1
14-Jul-2007, 04:24 AM
This sounds like a conversation that steel and rickles would have. lol

we need to be them in the remake. lol

darth los
14-Jul-2007, 04:33 AM
we need to be them in the remake. lol

BRILLIANT !!

acealive1
14-Jul-2007, 04:48 AM
BRILLIANT !!

i call dibs on steele though

mista_mo
14-Jul-2007, 04:49 AM
when you go asian you'll find whites amazin

Gawd i suck

acealive1
14-Jul-2007, 05:07 AM
when you go asian you'll find whites amazin

Gawd i suck

i've heard that theory. some chicks are not impressed with the size of their wangs.........damn,bad joke

MissJacksonCA
14-Jul-2007, 12:43 PM

oh dear god that is so damn funny...

Kaos
14-Jul-2007, 03:16 PM
This thread is slipping into "The Lounge" territory it is so off topic. Don't make me move it... but before I do let me add...

Once you go West Virginian, your bum will be really sore. (We sometimes forget where to put it.)

MissJacksonCA
14-Jul-2007, 03:41 PM
first... that was great K

second shouldn't it be a lounge topic because its a laid back discussion on how women stink and not so much on any news or informational discussion?

Kaos
14-Jul-2007, 03:55 PM
first... that was great K

second shouldn't it be a lounge topic because its a laid back discussion on how women stink and not so much on any news or informational discussion?
Well it started off with one specific f*cked up incident that unsettled one of our fine HPOTDers. It then slipped into the discussion of the "virtues" of women in relationships under certain circumstances. It then slipped into boasting of the sexual abilities of ones own self-selected population segment.

So I should move it then, shouldn't I? :D

If anyone has any objections to the content, please let me or another mod know. Thanks!

MissJacksonCA
14-Jul-2007, 04:03 PM
lol... you said one of our fine HPOTDers... this is such a perfect example about how a rant can just deteriorate and go completely downhill...

mista_mo
15-Jul-2007, 08:00 PM
once you go mexican you won't have sex again

acealive1
15-Jul-2007, 08:33 PM
hey comon this thread was about certain chicks who suck monkey anus. not about how big a sausage is :lol:

coma
15-Jul-2007, 11:06 PM
hey comon this thread was about certain chicks who suck monkey anus. not about how big a sausage is :lol:
I seem to recall you chiming in quite a bit about the meat , dudeamunder
:moon:

acealive1
16-Jul-2007, 02:10 AM
I seem to recall you chiming in quite a bit about the meat , dudeamunder
:moon:

who me? never :rolleyes:

coma
16-Jul-2007, 04:07 AM
who me? never :rolleyes:
Lies! All lies!!!!!:skull: