PDA

View Full Version : Official Website is getting a face lift and other news.

DjfunkmasterG
21-Jul-2007, 03:58 AM
Playingwithdeadthings.com, the official site for Deadlands is no longer Deadlands exclusive, I have done some minor mods to the site and listed it as under construction, but I did enhance it a bit. Now you can download the score from Deadlands, get a direct link to IMDB page for Deadlands, and... i am building a new section for my new film THE ESCAPE. Now what is cool is in the next few months the entire website will convert over to a flash based site... if everything goes right. So head on over and check it out.

Talked to the producers for this ZOM-Thology project again today and it seems they just love the screenplay so much for The Escape they have talked more about producing it as its own feature film, while I had the same idea once I started writing I said I still wanna film it as a short, and then expand on it once I get the main script filmed. We are going to sit down and talk about it more in the next 2-3 weeks.

My agent called me up today, I have been invited to the Full Moon Film Festival in Little Rock AR this October, they want me to come out and promote Deadlands, that is a plus, not too mention Deadlands is entered into their film festival, as is the screenplay for Deadlands 2 and The Escape. If I win the feature screenplay category the prize is to have the film made under the Full Moon banner which means distribution by Warner Brothers, even if The Escape won under the short competition they will make that as well. So here is to hoping we take top prize.

Anyway, stay tuned to this forum thread and keep an eye on the website and see what happens with The Escape and Deadlands 2.