PDA

View Full Version : a question for the american bods...

flyboy
24-Jul-2007, 01:23 AM
in america, do you get
'emmerdale farm' and 'eastenders',or 'coronation street'??? they are 'soaps' over here in britain.:rockbrow:

AcesandEights
24-Jul-2007, 02:04 AM
in america, do you get
'emmerdale farm' and 'eastenders',or 'coronation street'??? they are 'soaps' over here in britain.:rockbrow:

They don't sound familiar, but to be honest, I tend to zone out and look for my usual soap brands when shopping. There are a lot of choices, so I tend not to browse.

Why do you ask?

flyboy
24-Jul-2007, 02:10 AM
noooooo! mean soap opera's!!! you nutter!!:lol:

AcesandEights
24-Jul-2007, 03:35 AM
noooooo! mean soap opera's!!! you nutter!!:lol:

:D Well how the hell am I supposed to know that :D

Though, now that you mention it, Eastenders sounds familiar and may have been on A&E (Arts & Entertainment channel). Then again, I may have just heard passing mention of it by Anglophiles on another message board I frequent.

zombiegirl
24-Jul-2007, 04:01 AM
None of those sound familiar to me. I don't think we do but i don't watch much tv.

capncnut
24-Jul-2007, 06:02 PM
in america, do you get 'emmerdale farm' and 'eastenders',or 'coronation street'?
Well, they get BBC America so Eastenders is a defo. Don't know about Emmerdale and Corrie. I would be more interested to see if they have stuff like Home and Away and Neighbours. :D

fartpants
25-Jul-2007, 09:11 PM
They don't sound familiar, but to be honest, I tend to zone out and look for my usual soap brands when shopping. There are a lot of choices, so I tend not to browse.

Why do you ask?

:lol::lol: classic :lol::lol:

RustyHicks
25-Jul-2007, 09:34 PM
in america, do you get

We get Coronation street over here in Canada.
I know a guy who's so into that show he'll tape
it so he doesn't miss it.

Eh, what can I say.
I still like Dallas :rolleyes::p

MissJacksonCA
26-Jul-2007, 11:13 PM
I think we get coronation street... but i'm wondering when that show about the nurses is gonna come back on... I think it was called no angels?