PDA

View Full Version : all night raves...

flyboy
24-Jul-2007, 04:09 PM
who on here has been/goes to all night rave(s),i used to go here in england and i met some very interesting dudes!:cool:

bassman
24-Jul-2007, 04:11 PM
I prefer concerts, myself...

Danny
24-Jul-2007, 05:14 PM
raves?, damn man, there about 7 years out of date in my neck of the woods.

MissJacksonCA
25-Jul-2007, 12:02 AM
I used to go back in high school like when I was 15-17 but I really dont see a lot of them these days. I've heard of a few up north from me but with how sketchy people here are I prolly wouldn't attend. I'm not ruling out more in the future though... maybe if I go to Ibiza

Tricky
25-Jul-2007, 07:55 AM
Yeah i still go,although its called clubbing rather than raves now!im regularly at events like goodgreef & sundissential!the scenes gone downhill at the moment though,it peaked between 2000 & about 2004 when hard house came along,but since then a lot of the superclubs have closed like cream & ministry of sound & the next generation are all emo kids with no interest in dance music.I wish i'd been old enough to go to the early underground raves back in the early 90's though,Altern8 & prodigy playing & all the white gloves,smiley face T-shirts etc

capncnut
25-Jul-2007, 04:26 PM
I prefer concerts, myself...
Same goes for me.

fartpants
25-Jul-2007, 09:09 PM
Yeah i still go,although its called clubbing rather than raves now!im regularly at events like goodgreef & sundissential!the scenes gone downhill at the moment though,it peaked between 2000 & about 2004 when hard house came along,but since then a lot of the superclubs have closed like cream & ministry of sound & the next generation are all emo kids with no interest in dance music.I wish i'd been old enough to go to the early underground raves back in the early 90's though,Altern8 & prodigy playing & all the white gloves,smiley face T-shirts etc

nothing like dancing in a field, off your face and seeing the sun come up... far out man

MissJacksonCA
25-Jul-2007, 09:14 PM
thats raving wicker man style lol...

flyboy
30-Jul-2007, 07:17 PM

aye i used to have all the tapes from fantazia'92,all the starlight '92 etc mc lenny and all the helter skelters and dreamscapes,the edge,popham airfield etc!! aye i was a hardcore raver mate belive!!

nothing like dancing in a field, off your face and seeing the sun come up... far out man

fookin hey!!:)

EvilNed
30-Jul-2007, 07:18 PM
Clubs close at 4 here.